Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. 551 people have voted on the poll. Wow 👏👏 I've always wondered just how many people were on here.

It doesn't look like PTWM will ever tell the truth about the money. As others have said I think it's gonna be a story of some poor admin person getting the blame and Rachel coming up smelling of roses as usual.

I hope I'm wrong but she lacks any sort of common decency and never seems to accept responsibility for her own actions.

She cant even tell her crew not to bully women who are suffering infertility issues. Disgraceful.

"Millions" of messages how to make pasta.....She shared the video showing it all anyway and she only has 146k followers on insta... yet more exaggeration 🙄 obviously maths aint ya strong point is is Rachellie.

How about just answering the questions about the donations hun?
Considering she has 140k-odd followers, she has a pretty terrible hit rate - 2k or so likes on several posts, so only 1-2% of her “army” are actually engaging with her stuff...

Reactions: 11
Considering she has 140k-odd followers, she has a pretty terrible hit rate - 2k or so likes on several posts, so only 1-2% of her “army” are actually engaging with her stuff...
Yes I've noticed that too. There's only a small percentage of likes on both her SM compared to the amount of followers.

P.S I hope you're doing ok and not letting the trolls get to you 💗

Reactions: 8
Evening all.
I’ve just caught up with messiah kaetos live from today and he made a really good point.
If you get blocked by her, or any other account, your follow still counts!
The only way round this is to unfollow before you comment/like another comment etc that’s likely to get you blocked. That way she doesn’t get your number on her followers 😉

Think everyone who has Facebook should do a post an ask everyone to share she can’t stop people sharing on individual profiles x

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this is classed as trolling or derailing and correct me if I'm wrong but... I'm pretty sure it's not possible to set up subscriptions on PayPal as a 'friends and family' payment. I thought it could only be done as 'goods/ service' and therefore could be claimed back?

I have a PayPal business account and use the recurring payments feature. It's not possible from my account to ask for recurring payments as friends/ family.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this is classed as trolling or derailing and correct me if I'm wrong but... I'm pretty sure it's not possible to set up subscriptions on PayPal as a 'friends and family' payment. I thought it could only be done as 'goods/ service' and therefore could be claimed back?

I have a PayPal business account and use the recurring payments feature. It's not possible from my account to ask for recurring payments as friends/ family.
That sounds positive though I’m sure someone tried to claim a refund back and were told that they couldn’t as it wasn’t a goods/service. Hopefully they’ll see this post and be able to clarify what PP told them

Think it’s been said she has a personal account 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think what @ebayseller means is that it’s not possible to set up a recurring payment subscription on a personal account. Though I’m not sure if there are categories other than goods/services on recurring payment accounts. I don’t have much of a clue when it comes to PayPal though to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️

All I know is that anyone can have a PayPal business account, you don’t have to be running a business to get one 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think you're right. It does have to be a business account to accept recurring payments. Never even thought of that.

But...if this is the case, then you can open a dispute due to being your subscription being "significantly different from the sellers website

You have 180 days to do this from last payment.

Worth a go anyone?

All I know is that anyone can have a PayPal business account, you don’t have to be running a business to get one 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep, you just have to pay a small fee. She does have an online shop on her site too, which is severely barren and out of date - still selling tickets from long past events 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Christ! This bloody woman. Can she not just stop the bollocks, stop over sharing about her foof, stop over sharing someone else’s kids, stop lying through her teeth, stop being a cheating, gobshiting, money stealing, knob in all situations with LEGO bird boy backing her up and practically doing everything but taking her to the toilet. I wish she would just up sticks and move to another galaxy!

I would have more respect for her if she just held her hands up and said she has spent most of the PayPal money, and hasn’t been doing things properly. Stopped filming the kids every waking or sleeping moment, and was just plain honest!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody watching Coronation St?? It’s about a character wanting to take money donated for her upcoming birth (with quads) to give to her own mother. Very much a no-no according to Corrie. Wonder if PTWM is watching?! 😂😂
Perhaps the Coronation Street TV producers read on here for storylines. The plot would be tv gold for a producer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I’d have more respect if she built a rocket and bogged off... but unless we a.l donate a fiver that probably isn’t going to happen!

• Haha
That sounds positive though I’m sure someone tried to claim a refund back and were told that they couldn’t as it wasn’t a goods/service. Hopefully they’ll see this post and be able to clarify what PP told them

I think what @ebayseller means is that it’s not possible to set up a recurring payment subscription on a personal account. Though I’m not sure if there are categories other than goods/services on recurring payment accounts. I don’t have much of a clue when it comes to PayPal though to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️
I believe you cannot set up recurring payments on PayPal as friends and family but only as goods or services (meaning you can dispute payments you have made).

I also believe that anyone can open a case against ptwm on PayPal for any payments made within the past 180 days and ask for money back.

I expect she has a business PayPal account but anyone can turn their account into a business one it just means you have access to more tools that you wouldn't have/ need with a personal one.

Reactions: 4
I think you're right. It does have to be a business account to accept recurring payments. Never even thought of that.

But...if this is the case, then you can open a dispute due to being your subscription being "significantly different from the sellers website

You have 180 days to do this from last payment.

View attachment 29970

Worth a go anyone?

Yep, you just have to pay a small fee. She does have an online shop on her site too, which is severely barren and out of date - still selling tickets from long past events 👍
Pretty sure I never had to pay a fee.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.