Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be realistic, she has sent myself and many others, intimate court statements from herself, Betsy, her EX stepdaughter and so on, also containing personal details about Lula etc...

She hasn’t safeguarded her own daughters, she hasn’t safeguarded the daughters of her ex husband and their Mum...

She’s hardly going to give a damn about safeguarding any one else or their kids because let’s face it...

For PTWM it’s all for entertainment and a bit of Wonga
What court documents?

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone

Iv followed PTWM for years and only recently discovered all of this info Iv been donating for years via paypal but it’s a pre authorised payment any idea how I cancel ?

TIA

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone

Iv followed PTWM for years and only recently discovered all of this info Iv been donating for years via paypal but it’s a pre authorised payment any idea how I cancel ?

TIA
Cancelling a PayPal subscription:

Reactions: 6
Charity fraud is the act of using deception to get money from people who believe they are making donations to charities. Often a person or a group of people will make material representations that they are a charity or part of a charity and ask prospective donors for contributions to the non-existent charity. Charity fraud not only includes fictitious charities but also deceitful business acts. Deceitful business acts include businesses accepting donations and not using the money for its intended purposes.

Reactions: 19
I think PTWM should write a book about how she manages to obtain 6 places per week in refuges. It would be labelled under “fiction”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saying hello.
I followed PTWM for years, thought how relatable she was, down to earth etc. Came over after her epic rant and since unfollowed her and Josh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone

TIA
This is what I find so frustrating. There are hundreds of us here, sure, but there doubtless THOUSANDS more who are still “donating” without being in possession of all the facts. And we can’t get to them. We can’t comment on any of Rachel’s social media posts or pages to make followers aware because she just immediately blocks and deletes (and you have to be following to comment too). And we can’t post on our own pages and tag her because that’s trolling. So what do we do for all the innocent people still sending her money?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone

TIA
Cancel your subscription and report to action fraud!

Reactions: 12
Charity fraud is the act of using deception to get money from people who believe they are making donations to charities. Often a person or a group of people will make material representations that they are a charity or part of a charity and ask prospective donors for contributions to the non-existent charity. Charity fraud not only includes fictitious charities but also deceitful business acts. Deceitful business acts include businesses accepting donations and not using the money for its intended purposes.
Surely this must be what she is doing if people think they are donating to charity??

I wish she’d drop the needy act, This is a woman who allegedly was a manager in her workplace.

So Rachaele drop the dumb act, You’re far from stupid, you’re cunning, devious and down right merciless, Playing little miss weak and feeble is just pathetic, Or is that your target audience.

Us tattlers don’t find you cute, funny or make us cry with laughter!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what I find so frustrating. There are hundreds of us here, sure, but there doubtless THOUSANDS more who are still “donating” without being in possession of all the facts. And we can’t get to them. We can’t comment on any of Rachel’s social media posts or pages to make followers aware because she just immediately blocks and deletes (and you have to be following to comment too). And we can’t post on our own pages and tag her because that’s trolling. So what do we do for all the innocent people still sending her money?
I still don’t get why posting genuine questions on your own account or on another account and hash tagging #ptwm would be trolling. I’ve looked up several definitions and I must be missing something?

Reactions: 8
Some people would just rather turn a blind eye. I think you’ve just got to let them get on with it. They know this place exists and choose not to come that’s on them.

Reactions: 4
I still don’t get why posting genuine questions on your own account or on another account and hash tagging #ptwm would be trolling. I’ve looked up several definitions and I must be missing something?
It’s not trolling if people are asking a genuine question...she is trying to say that people are trolling her but they are not by asking genuine questions about where their money has gone x

Some people would just rather turn a blind eye. I think you’ve just got to let them get on with it. They know this place exists and choose not to come that’s on them.
But a lot are under her spell and choose not to come because they believe it’s a place of hate where saints like Rachel get abused all day every day because that’s whats she told them. They believe we wished her baby dead ffs, there are going to be lots of people who saw that and would choose not to come here to verify it themselves because they think we’re sick bastards. Nothing about how she’s played this is fair but THEY are the victims here, not R.

Reactions: 10
Just saying hello.
I followed PTWM for years, thought how relatable she was, down to earth etc. Came over after her epic rant and since unfollowed her and Josh.
Have you messaged her to request a refund? It would be interesting to see if she just blocks you.

Reactions: 7
It’s not trolling if people are asking a genuine question...she is trying to say that people are trolling her but they are not by asking genuine questions about where their money has gone x
I thought it had been said here that if we tagged ptwm in comments or posts about Tattle or PayPal, that amounted to trolling?

Reactions: 2
I have never donated to her but feel terribly sad for those that did. It’s no different to Arthur Fowler in Eastenders all those years ago...and he went to prison!

Reactions: 10
I have never donated to her but feel terribly sad for those that did. It’s no different to Arthur Fowler in Eastenders all those years ago...and he went to prison!
Yes the Christmas cash box! Used for personal purposes and then when people wanted their money back it wasn’t there 🤔 because he’d spent it elsewhere. And yeah he went to prison. Obviously only a soap and it was 30 odd years ago but still. Wrong is wrong.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.