Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just took a screenshot of this to post 😂 Sooo needy and very much ‘I’m female, I’m sooo helpless and just need my strong, often semi naked, manly (ha) husband around to get me places and show me what to do as I’m sooo anxious and nervous all the time’ 🤮

Putting women’s lib back 50yrs 🤦🏻‍♀️ and great example to show Betsy 🤷🏻‍♀️ One minute she’s bff’s with Constance Hall and on the ‘women can do anything and are strong, warriors etc’ fence and the next minute, she’s churning out this bleeping bullshit - ffs pick a side 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄
Mass of contradictions and compulsive liar 👍🏻

Spending today with Betsy because she’s managed to offload the other four children and Precious Josh is at work...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mass of contradictions and compulsive liar 👍🏻

Spending today with Betsy because she’s managed to offload the other four children and Precious Josh is at work...
When you use your child as your ‘prop’ for the day as you can’t cope cos, god forbid, she has to do something grown up on her own 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’ll be a rescue remedy plug any minute 🤢🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When you use your child as your ‘prop’ for the day as you can’t cope cos, god forbid, she has to do something grown up on her own 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’ll be a rescue remedy plug any minute 🤢🥴
How does anyone still believe in Rachel?

The woman who (allegedly) single-handedly organises women into refuges and deals with all of the associated phone calls and paperwork and visits etc is the same woman who cannot leave the house without either her husband or 14 year old child to babysit her.

I mean, come on. If you’re anxious enough to not be able to leave the house alone HOW are you going to be saving lives in your spare time?

I'm not sure id want a 14 yr old in the delivery room 🙈
Again, I feel that’s quite selfish. I’m sure Betsy has expressed an interest in being there but she is not going to be prepared for what to expect whereas Josh and Rachel are adults who have been through it before. Betsy can’t make a truly informed decision yet. What if (and I stress, this is not me being a troll and hoping it will happen) something goes wrong? Poor child will be traumatised for life :(

Reactions: 16
Just one that has disagreed so far.

View attachment 30005
And what do they think PTWM page is?

That’s one side; this is more than one side of the story - there are people on here who have donated and have been blocked, different people who have asked for help and been ignored, completely separate people who live locally to her and have children in the same school and even the boys Mummy who has been treated abhorrently.
Talk about blinkered!

Sorry, I’m a lurker! Hi! 👋 I’ll go back in my box now. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And what do they think PTWM page is?

That’s one side; this is more than one side of the story - there are people on here who have donated and have been blocked, different people who have asked for help and been ignored, completely separate people who live locally to her and have children in the same school and even the boys Mummy who has been treated abhorrently.
Talk about blinkered!

Sorry, I’m a lurker! Hi! 👋 I’ll go back in my box now. 🤪
That’s why I posted the Tattle link. I’m not going to try and convince people. This page is a good read and really opened my eyes. I want people to check it for themselves and make up their own mind.

On another note, I’m surprised Rach hasn’t got anxiety knowing about everything that has been posted on here. Surely if you genuinely have anxiety, something like this could make it worse. I know it would if it was me!
She can’t do anything for herself can she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The woman who (allegedly) single-handedly organises women into refuges and deals with all of the associated phone calls and paperwork and visits etc is the same woman who cannot leave the house without either her husband or 14 year old child to babysit her.
Don't forget she organises 10% of the women and children that go to refuges with her 6 a week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s why I posted the Tattle link. I’m not going to try and convince people. This page is a good read and really opened my eyes. I want people to check it for themselves and make up their own mind.

On another note, I’m surprised Rach hasn’t got anxiety knowing about everything that has been posted on here. Surely if you genuinely have anxiety, something like this could make it worse. I know it would if it was me!
I think she’s too much of a victim attention seeker to do anything by herself. She needs an audience to feed her self-obsession. Note the message to Josh today about how she struggled so much was public, not just to him.

Reactions: 5
Me too. 😞 I felt a bit guilty tbh. I assumed she was run off her feet helping people in much much worse predicaments. I never questioned the safeguarding and qualifications she should have had. In hindsight what a mug! How does a member of the public suddenly get the authority/power to ring up an already crowded refuge and get someone in through a phone call ? The refuge locations are secret and cannot be given out? How does she bypass all these safeguarding measures? I don’t agree with the posts criticising her appearance -I think that’s wrong I also think the personal issues over custody arrangements are private and none of anyone else’s business really. But I think there are genuine questions about the money etc that need answering
It’s disgusting that she will block & delete ANYONE who dares question her but she will let HER followers be abusive and well bleeping nasty to people who politely pointed out that they were upset by her post yesterday.

Seriously Rachel (BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU bleeping SPELL IT)

twit
I absolutely agree 😊 however I think comments about her appearance have been made because her appearance has changed dramatically since three years ago- it looks like she’s had lip fillers, and with her braces which are extremely expensive you can’t help but wonder if donations have funded his, Ive read she said her book sales paid for her braces, but it definitely looks like she’s had lip fillers which can be £200 a pop if not more, her nose looks a lot straighter too so possibly a nose job Maby.

I agree it’s private about custody etc but she puts that much of her life on social media she’s openly discussed and slagged off the girls dads and the boys mum so people are going to be naturally curious about their family dynamics 😊

Reactions: 9

She hasn’t got anxiety because she has already made a packet, I mean A FORTUNE, and they are playing the game as long as it lasts. She has nothing to be anxious about. She has so much money already in the space of the....last year let’s say , that even if she were to be taken to court she’d come out still rich.
I came on here after the rant and I already had grave misgivings about her change and behavior particularly towards those boys.
When she gave career advice to the eldest boy that he should choose Home Economics, I really hope he didn’t !

The person who suggested commenting on #ptwm posts has a very good point. She doesn’t control them.

Sorry ! Me again !
Because one day those boys are going to wake up and realize what this character did to them , what their own father allowed to happen, and how their mother did her best and continued to love them with a mother’s love.
That will be payback day for R. !

WHERE IS THE DONATION MONEY GOING RACHEL ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've just noticed this on my internet travels 😉

R, or her admin, are not as dumb as she wants you to believe.

This is from the official PTWM Teemill shop. Look at the bit I've circled.

Imagine reading that, not knowing what we now know about this whole sham.

It's worded so well, the "with every order" bit gives you the impression that each time you buy something, you are "supporting R's community". You would think you were doing something good, right? Helping those who need it in some way?

But it means duck all. It doesn't state that any proceeds are going anywhere but herself so she's covered.

Usually you would buy clothing to "support" a charity, such as a Children in Need or Comic Relief tshirt or whatever. These are being sold to "support" R and R alone.

There is no community anymore, just a gaggle of people crying with laughter at incontinence and picking on fellow women with fertility problems.

There was no need to add that sentence, apart from to psychologically deceive in a very clever way.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had my daughter in the delivery room when she was 19... it was traumatic and scarred her for life... and she was the one giving birth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s a personal choice who you have in there, however, it’s important to take into consideration that they might see things they don’t want to, and the complications that could happen!

Reactions: 6
Hello, I am new to this. I am an avid follower of the Mrs M thread and then two weeks ago decided to see why PTWM was ranting about tattlers so much. I am only on thread two but, jeezo.

She has made me uncomfortable for a while. The main thing being I could not understand how they could afford their life style. We have been on one wage for the last year whilst I studied part time and raised our daughter. My husband is a teacher so earns a decent wage and we have lowered our mortgage repayments as we knew money would be tight. We still could not afford their lifestyle.

The amount of info she puts on about her warriors also makes me uncomfortable. I have worked with vulnerable people for the last ten years and if I or anyone else shared any of the stuff she does the HCPC or SSSC would be on our backs and we would be out of a job before you could say PTWM.

Her mental health post has been particularly annoying for me. I suffer from anxiety and depression. If only I had known that all I needed was rescue remedy!! Would have saved me so much bother trying different meds to find one that worked, saving money on counselling and the time and input needed for CBT. I am such a neep 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Can anyone please link me to Keels article? The buzzfeed link from thread 1 doesn’t work anymore.

Reactions: 17
Hello, I am new to this. I am an avid follower of the Mrs M thread and then two weeks ago decided to see why PTWM was ranting about tattlers so much. I am only on thread two but, jeezo.

She has made me uncomfortable for a while. The main thing being I could not understand how they could afford their life style. We have been on one wage for the last year whilst I studied part time and raised our daughter. My husband is a teacher so earns a decent wage and we have lowered our mortgage repayments as we knew money would be tight. We still could not afford their lifestyle.

The amount of info she puts on about her warriors also makes me uncomfortable. I have worked with vulnerable people for the last ten years and if I or anyone else shared any of the stuff she does the HCPC or SSSC would be on our backs and we would be out of a job before you could say PTWM.

Her mental health post has been particularly annoying for me. I suffer from anxiety and depression. If only I had known that all I needed was rescue remedy!! Would have saved me so much bother trying different meds to find one that worked, saving money on counselling and the time and input needed for CBT. I am such a neep 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Can anyone please link me to Keels article? The buzzfeed link from thread 1 doesn’t work anymore.
If you go on CHL Instagram there’s a highlight I believe with the most up to date one. She took ownership from Keeley with permission to keep it up

Reactions: 8
I've just noticed this on my internet travels 😉

R, or her admin, are not as dumb as she wants you to believe.

This is from the official PTWM Teemill shop. Look at the bit I've circled.

View attachment 30027

Imagine reading that, not knowing what we now know about this whole sham.

It's worded so well, the "with every order" bit gives you the impression that each time you buy something, you are "supporting R's community". You would think you were doing something good, right? Helping those who need it in some way?

But it means duck all. It doesn't state that any proceeds are going anywhere but herself so she's covered.

Usually you would buy clothing to "support" a charity, such as a Children in Need or Comic Relief tshirt or whatever. These are being sold to "support" R and R alone.

There is no community anymore, just a gaggle of people crying with laughter at incontinence and picking on fellow women with fertility problems.

There was no need to add that sentence, apart from to psychologically deceive in a very clever way.
Just seems like she/whoever helps her try and be clever (key word being try)...are constantly looking for loopholes and ways to hide the truth. You can only do that for so long surely! What even is Rachaelelele’s community?? That’s one thing I’ve never understood...
Is it the people she ‘helps’?...her followers?...her family?...all of the above?
So many grey areas with R that should and could quite easily be just black and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.