Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plasticeyes

Transparency is key and it has to be both ways. You can't demand it from one person and not be transparent yourself.

I don't think this thread is for me personally. I don't agree with personal insults ie looks. It makes this thread sound like the Daily Fail comment section. I ain't up for that.

Most of us, I'd like to think, just wanted an answer from PTWM about the donations and also to safeguard her vulnerable followers and also get some fucking regulations set up so people can be held responsible as influencers.

Got a feeling this place isn't 100% truthful. A few folk have their own issue/egotisical battle going on.

Internet huh? I'm going to switch mine off!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Kbird

VIP Member
Has this one been shared before? more than £8000 raised in just TEN DAYS back in 2016 when she had a much smaller following - generic vague title of ‘PTWM Fund For DA Warriors’
I'm so shocked at the amounts raised and in such a short amount of time. Its so hearbreaking to think of all the go fund me's out there for children that need life saving operations or children that have lost parents and people have set the fund up to help them. So so many tragic stories of people in desperate need. Yet here is this heartless liar doing the bare minuimum to help her cause and what she does do is most likely hugely exaggrated. Her and dickwad sat there on their new sofa, huge house, new clothes arriving constantly. Eating out, lip fillers, braces, designer clothes. Given up work so she can sit on her lazy ass all day filming her children sometimes humilitaing them for everyone to see. Yet people gladly hand money over to her left right &centre. The most undeserved lazy bitch gets to live this lovely life style through kindhearted people funding her. How the actual fuck does she not have guilt, shame and deep disgust at herself? How does she sleep at night? Sick to my stomach over the injustice of it all.

• Angry
  • Heart

Cherrypop

Just saying hello.
I followed PTWM for years, thought how relatable she was, down to earth etc. Came over after her epic rant and since unfollowed her and Josh.

• Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
There is a LIVE PTWM go fund me currently online. This IS the one for the ‘driving lessons and Aran’.

I have reported this as Fraud this evening.
I have reported it on Action Fraud AND on the Go Fund me page itself.

As I now have all the information backed up in case Rachael suddenly closes it now she’s seen it on here, that’s fine,

So Tattlers.
Please go ahead and report yourself happy on that go fund me.

The site was set up 23 months ago, my Rachael.
It states she wanted to raise money for driving lessons AND for Aran, who ‘was on the front line rescuing women and putting his life in danger’. (I think not)

Although the last donation was made a year ago, there is NOTHING to stop anyone donating currently as this is still an active page.

The total was set to £2000 and now sits at well over £5000.

How much do driving lessons cost these days?

Aran has been in Iceland for a considerable amount of time, and therefore, the fact she can still collect under the pretence it is FOR Aran, is the issue.
I’m also sure the £5k would well cover the driving lessons for the supposed “warrior” too, and yet, she still wants to collect?

You can report this on the page itself and it is TOTALLY anonymous. But you only get 40 words so just say Aran doesn’t work for them and is in Iceland. That money is excessive for driving lessons.

You will get email confirmation. Please keep it.
You can do the same on action fraud, but that is enough.

Here’s the link. 😬
Done.

You actually have a minimum of 40 characters so you can write an essay if you want!

If it helps, I wrote this:

Charity no longer exists yet it is still an active campaign. Aron resigned in
Sep 2017 and is in Iceland. £5000 is excessive amount for driving lessons. No information is given on the beneficiaries of this campaign. Campaign address is not of the former charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I'm only on page 17 (out of 21) just trying to catch up so what I say may already be covered in the later pages...

I followed KDIL for a very short period of time, realised how vulgar she was and stopped following. I'm no prude but I don't find talk like that funny! Burping and farting on videos, I feel sorry for her children. I know that she does a lot for female bodies etc but there are ways of doing that without being obscene.

With regards to the name....I get that, I had a daughter in Jan and I wanted her to have the same name as me but my partner didn't, we are getting married next year but I don't really want to change my name. My reasoning is that I like my name, it's very u heard of and that I'm the main caregiver, if anything happens between us and I don't end up getting married then me and my daughter have different names. So I get that to a certain extent.

Her latest post is vulgar, I don't understand why people are saying they are laughing so much, it's not funny. Just like when people say her book and posts made them cry, am I just heartless? I read her book in one day, not because i unable to put it down but coz the text was large, sentences spread out, small pages and pointless drivel.

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
How can she say that she goes and hugs everyone then? I don’t get all this I know I sound thick but if she is writing lies like that about a charity surely they have to hold themselves accountable and stop that.
Also I know she lies but I don’t get how she’s getting away with it.
The book I get she changed names so can’t be held accountable but all of her blogging on the charities it’s so odd.
One of us has replied to Ms Shead this evening with this point tonight.

If she is “only” there for sharing information about campaigns, then why is she writing about these ‘horrific’ stories of holding babies, reading these women’s notes and crying hysterically when she’s gotten home after having such a hard day seeing these women?

Just shows she is a fantasist.

Ineedahero

I contacted her for help this was my reply

Also this was 4 months after the msg I sent
I see the auto reply doesnt include any helpful signposting just a link for fucking donations and her PR email.

We see your priorities Rachel. Clear as fucking day.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Let’s be realistic, she has sent myself and many others, intimate court statements from herself, Betsy, her EX stepdaughter and so on, also containing personal details about Lula etc...

She hasn’t safeguarded her own daughters, she hasn’t safeguarded the daughters of her ex husband and their Mum...

She’s hardly going to give a damn about safeguarding any one else or their kids because let’s face it...

For PTWM it’s all for entertainment and a bit of Wonga

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
Ah see, no need to be salty :) but I will thanks.
No one has been “salty” nor defensive to you.

They have merely pointed out there might be better threads for you to go to if you want something more lighthearted as this clearly is not one you are interested in any longer.
Unfortunately this woman has done some serious damage, physically and emotionally to an enormous amount of people, and that needs to be addressed and dealt with. If that has to be done anonymously on a public forum to get people the confidence to start speaking against her so be it. It is working. That’s the main thing. People are speaking. You might not always see it on here, but I am, and others are too.
People are reporting her to Action Fraud.

Action is being taken.

Thankyounext

Ive just caught up from this morning and im slightly confused (again) over the Enigma posts?
However I'm impressed at your digging!!
So i think we should just give up our day jobs and all become private investigating, liar exposing, crime fighting super heros? (I'll do admin 😉) 💃🏼🕵🏼‍♀️🕴🏼👀

• Heart
  • Haha

Joey92

Out of interest has anyone asked this question on Josh’s page and been deleted/blocked? Surely a serving police officer would want/need to have complete clarity and disclosure - or am I just being naive?
I merely followed Messiah Kaeto and Clean Honest Living and got blocked by Josh. 😩So no is the answer to your question! He’s as self absorbed as she is in my eyes.
[/QUOTE]

I've said before that there's just something about J I've never liked. I've never understood everyone fan girling over him 🤷🏼‍♀️ personally don't find him attractive and dare I say I find something quite sinister about him, his peronsality maybe? I don't really know. There's always been something but I can't put my finger on it...

Saying that. I don't think he would give two hoots about going to the length of blocking people who like or follow certain others.

Lets not forget the comment on his IG I believed stayed quite a while and then as soon as R commented it all got deleted and everyone blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm 100% certain R has a phone to monitor/run all the SM accounts including the kids and J's (someone said she's always on 2 phones!), I would go as far as to say the comments and texts she allegedly gets from him are from her other phone that's she keeps in her bag right next to J's testicles 🤭 sorry not sorry.

• Haha

BigMama

I've noticed that as well. I have a friend that I felt sorry for that has a medical diagnosis that I wont mention,as I'm not qualified to judge but Rachaele behaves very much like her.

There was an incident last year where we had to help somebody in medical and police need. Her version and mine are very, very different. I'm very much in the background and don't draw attention into myself and we had dealt with it. Her version was catastrophic, horrendous, made her poorly, etc. When I heard her retelling the story, her version was very different to mine.

I guess police taking witness statements get this all the time, no 2 version of events are the same. I think Rachaele is in the camp of everything being horrendous, vile, catastrophic, etc whereas any ordinary person would think that's not great but would deal with it accordingly.

Her book is bad fiction at best as in most of it and her subsequent stories either didn't happen or are highly exaggerated.

I have a book about people who are addicted to drama, they have to be around the arguments and the stress and chaos because that’s how they function. Where the rest of us crave an easy life, peace and calm, a small few do want the chatastrophe.

I saw her post years ago about the Mothercare shops where she came across a struggling, new mum and really did feel inspired to lift other women. I know I came across her posts being shared again because I saw one about a new fridge freezer, I remember it had been delivered and she’d stabbed the cardboard wrapping instead of opening it properly so there were knife scratches all over the side of the fridge and she was worried that Josh would be angry when he got in after work. And I also remember one about him being this wonderful hero night shift policeman whilst she was at home taking crisis calls... they really were credible. Many of my friends shared them and even those whom are professional (one is a family GP) because they’ve carved this identity of picking the vulnerable up when they’ve fallen through the net.

I can’t see any more posts because she blocked me the other day for liking a question about the PayPal, but when people post screenshots here you can see the neediness coming through.

She couldn’t shave her vagina the other day, her husband put his head down there and turned green. This is his third child. Why does a pregnant woman’s anatomy cause him to turn green? I thought he was a tough policeman? He ran to Lidl, not for some German sausage or for fresh veg... no, no he got a Nasal Trimmer. (This is handy Lidl marketing see) . Not a razor from the bathroom cupboard...

Yesterday, she couldn’t park in the hospital car park and couldn’t cope without Josh because she’s this helpless damsel in distress who needs her man.
Fortunately, a nurse happened to be there to save her. It’s all an act. A dependent victim personality trait.

I know someone who left their (rich) husband and life of luxury, took their young daughter and moved in with another man (after having an affair with him for a while). The other man has now turned out to be an absolute arsehole, but she won’t leave him, because she gave up and sacrificed so much to be with him. To admit that she has made a terrible mistake and uprooted her child for nothing is just too much to bare, so she plods on with the new bloke, miserable as sin, but can’t face the truth. I wonder if J feels the same after uprooting his kids, ruining his ex’s life etc? That to admit it was all a mistake and walk away is just too much to cope with?

Reactions: 23

Buzzedoff

Yep, definitely all big units. And lets not talk about grockles, they're making me want to cry at the minute 😂
[/QUOTE]

It’s weird that I’m probably going about my daily business and passing fellow Tattlers without knowing it. I feel like we should arrange to meet on a bench in Paignton, with a briefcase marked ‘Donations’...

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Also, if we’re cataloguing inconsistencies, yesterday I read in that vomit-inducing exchange between Rachel and KDIL she stated that Josh nearly sliced off a lady lip (🤢) when he tried to help her shave her downstairs department. This evening she used the same words but said it was she who did that and Josh basically didn’t do anything because he found it so vile.

Compulsive liar 👍🏻

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
See you in the morning, team ❤ and remember, do not engage with trolls. If anyone tries to rattle you, you don't need to engage if you don't feel comfortable. This is your space as much as anyone else's.

You can ignore / block / report. Never forget that.

We are strangers coming together.

G'night! X

• Heart

Zodastream

I have got to admit it’s took me till this thread to actually believe you all and not r I was totally on her side the whole time, even when she took 4 months to reply to me when I asked for help, I just honestly thought she was busy I honestly believe this is only the beginning and a lot more is going to unfold, I too am sad as I really thought she was a good person and wholeheartedly believed in everything she did, and when it all comes crashing down she will have no one to blame but herself but it won’t be it will be everyone else’s fault and she will be the poor little innocent girl trying to save the world it disgusts me 😢

• Heart