Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why aren’t we going to uncover the truth?

A heck of a lot has been uncovered in these threads. Some that’s been kept private and delivered into the hands of people who can action it in the real world and stuff that was a a simple google.

We’ve discovered she’s using a private PayPal not a business one. Heck she’s not even registered as a business!

Yes tattle is for the most part lighthearted and that’s great but sometimes when real world danger is happening people need to come together and work to right the wrongs.

Read all the threads you’ll see why we are serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why aren’t we going to uncover the truth?

A heck of a lot has been uncovered in these threads. Some that’s been kept private and delivered into the hands of people who can action it in the real world and stuff that was a a simple google.

We’ve discovered she’s using a private PayPal not a business one. Heck she’s not even registered as a business!

Yes tattle is for the most part lighthearted and that’s great but sometimes when real world danger is happening people need to come together and work to right the wrongs.

Read all the threads you’ll see why we are serious.
I have read the threads in their entirety and I’m bored. That’s just my opinion (in which I did say was an unpopular one) this thread USED to be humorous but now it seems people get salty if you mention anything other than the money/safeguarding her kids etc etc. I dunno I guess I’m not really that bothered because I come on here when I’m bored and for a laugh, not to turn into an investigative journalist. That’s pretty much all I have to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just didn’t think that’s what the purpose of this website was for 🤷‍♀️
I get what you're saying.

However, years ago I used to read another forum: one based around conspiracy theories. Now, I don't buy into every conspiracy out there but I do enjoy reading other peoples opinions on all sorts of subjects.

There was a MASSIVE thread all about Jimmy Savile. It was discussion, suspicions, statements from those who had dealings with him, and evidence about what he was up to for all those years.

This thread was started before he died, and the truths started to come out pubicly about all he had done after his death. Meanwhile, the truth had been tucked away in a forum thread for a long long time.

I'm not saying that the cases are the same, not at all, but truth can be found in the most unlikely of places :)

Reactions: 16
Probably an unpopular opinion but is anyone getting a bit bored with the whole ‘we need the truth’ stuff. This thread, in fact this whole site is supposed to just be light hearted gossip. Yeah I understand some deeper issues have been uncovered but no one here is gonna mange to uncover THE TRUTH.
Thing is it's very easy to turn a blind eye. To find it boring. But actually if we all did that people wouldn't be made accountable for their actions. People have a duty to call out shady behaviour.
Tattle and this thread can be whatever its members want and need.

Reactions: 20
I have read the threads in their entirety and I’m bored. That’s just my opinion (in which I did say was an unpopular one) this thread USED to be humorous but now it seems people get salty if you mention anything other than the money/safeguarding her kids etc etc. I dunno I guess I’m not really that bothered because I come on here when I’m bored and for a laugh, not to turn into an investigative journalist. That’s pretty much all I have to say!
That's cool, there's plenty of other humorous threads you can read, just scroll past the PTWM ones if they bore you 😊

Reactions: 27
Probably an unpopular opinion but is anyone getting a bit bored with the whole ‘we need the truth’ stuff. This thread, in fact this whole site is supposed to just be light hearted gossip. Yeah I understand some deeper issues have been uncovered but no one here is gonna mange to uncover THE TRUTH.
As valid an opinion as any, but I will say it's a bit like going to a food court, picking KFC over all the other options, and saying it's boring that KFC sells chicken... there are LOADS of fluffy, funny threads if that's what you are searching for 😘

Reactions: 18
If you’re bored that’s fine there’s plenty of humorous threads on this site! Its not going to be for every one but just appreciate people have experienced/witnessed very dark things and they need to discuss and get advice within this particular thread.

Why so defensive?!
I’m not being defensive?? I’m just explaining the point of this particular thread within tattle.

Reactions: 11
As valid an opinion as any, but I will say it's a bit like going to a food court, picking KFC over all the other options, and saying it's boring that KFC sells chicken... there are LOADS of fluffy, funny threads if that's what you are searching for 😘
Why so defensive?

If you’re bored that’s fine there’s plenty of humorous threads on this site! Its not going to be for every one but just appreciate people have experienced/witnessed very dark things and they need to discuss and get advice within this particular thread.

I’m not being defensive?? I’m just explaining the point of this particular thread within tattle.
Not your comment, meant to be a reply to someone else.

Reactions: 1
1 - she’s a liar
2 - she’s sick so much she needs urgent medical attention
3 - she’s a liar
4 - she sleeps with married men
5 - she doesn’t support other women she steals their husbands
6 - she exploits her children
7 - she’s a liar
8 - she won’t answer where the money is
9 - she has a big fat hairy growler
10 - she’s a liar
11 - she can’t leave the house without Josh because of anxiety but she does
12 - she’s a liar

Bored now but you get the gist
I gathered that much but where’s the money from in the first place

Reactions: 2
She set up a donation facility on her website that says donate all over it and mentions charities that would benefit. She encouraged people to donate over many posts turns out it’s not a donation facility it’s a subscription facility to a personal PayPal. The promised monthly update about who benefited from the donations never appeared and a drastic change in lifestyle has happened too.

Reactions: 10
The allegation is that a large bulk of the money is coming from PayPal donations from her followers when people think they are donating to help domestic abuse victims:

PTWM won’t give any update as to how much as been raised and what it’s been spent on. It’s worth noting that people were asked by her ‘admin’ to send money towards a house deposit for PTWM to this same personal PayPal account 🙄

Reactions: 8
The allegation is that a large bulk of the money is coming from PayPal donations from her followers when people think they are donating to help domestic abuse victims:

PTWM won’t give any update as to how much as been raised and what it’s been spent on. It’s worth noting that people were asked by her ‘admin’ to send money towards a house deposit for PTWM to this same personal PayPal account 🙄
Yep. And in addition there was a GoFundMe set up in the early days which raised over £20 000 to help warriors. No update on what this was spent on has ever been given.

Reactions: 9
Let’s be realistic, she has sent myself and many others, intimate court statements from herself, Betsy, her EX stepdaughter and so on, also containing personal details about Lula etc...

She hasn’t safeguarded her own daughters, she hasn’t safeguarded the daughters of her ex husband and their Mum...

She’s hardly going to give a damn about safeguarding any one else or their kids because let’s face it...

For PTWM it’s all for entertainment and a bit of Wonga

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah see, no need to be salty :) but I will thanks.
No one has been “salty” nor defensive to you.

They have merely pointed out there might be better threads for you to go to if you want something more lighthearted as this clearly is not one you are interested in any longer.
Unfortunately this woman has done some serious damage, physically and emotionally to an enormous amount of people, and that needs to be addressed and dealt with. If that has to be done anonymously on a public forum to get people the confidence to start speaking against her so be it. It is working. That’s the main thing. People are speaking. You might not always see it on here, but I am, and others are too.
People are reporting her to Action Fraud.

Action is being taken.

Reactions: 24
Ooh look!

More #gifted stuff being donated to warriors.

View attachment 29667

Wherest be the donated pennies to go along with them? 🤔

She's tagged this charity a few times in the past week or so - sending #gifted things to them. No mention of any other charities.

As I said before, great gesture, but it does not answer our Paypal concerns one iota.
Is it OK to contact these companies who keep gifting her stuff and give them the link to this thread?? Or is that not allowed?

I feel very strongly that these companies need to know just what a fraud she is.

Reactions: 6
You have obviously not donated any of your hard earned cash to find out that the money doesn't appear to have gone to a cause you thought it was going to. I never donated but i feel empathy for those that have because they feel duped and i don't find that in any way "a laugh". Perhaps this isnt the thread for you !!

Reactions: 16
Is it OK to contact these companies who keep gifting her stuff and give them the link to this thread?? Or is that not allowed?

I feel very strongly that these companies need to know just what a fraud she is.
Gemma at blueberry boo was tagged on moral queen's page so she knows. Clearly doesn't care as long as she gets some coverage from a 'celeb'. Won't be taking any more of my money.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.