Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachaelaelael, where’s the money gone? Just give us some proof of what it has been spent on!
All we want is an explanation of what people have been ‘subscribing’ to. Lip fillers? Braces? Nails? Hair? Lanzarote? £70 CK bikini for Betsy? Your home farm? Josh’s expensive birthday present?
The problem showing your whole life on social media and not answering one simple question, shows how guilty you are. How people have funded your lifestyle. People have ‘donated’ to what they thought was going to women in need, not a stuck up, vile, ignorant woman who makes up stupid unbelievable stories and her silly little life. You seriously need to sort this now. Get your ‘accountant’ or your admin staff to post it on here if you’re too busy cooking 😂🙄 Accepting gifts, filming your children every minute of the day or moaning about your pregnancy. Never known anyone like you before but thankfully to you and your embarrassing tattle story on IG, you’ve really opened peoples eyes. Thank you for showing me what an amazing anonymous support page this is.
So, WHERE’S THE MONEY?????

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You’re welcome and huge congratulations to you 👩‍🎓 yes, I understand what you mean. My MA was on DA and my participants were the same support workers I had in the refuge. However, despite knowing them I still had to be approved by the ethical board before even speaking to them and there was no way I was allowed to even see the families, just the support workers.

That episode of J turning green and popping to Lidl for a nasal strimmer did not happen. And no way would Edie tell the delivery man that her mum had wet herself and J was getting clean pants.
Why is she even opening the door? I lock the door and tell the children not to answer unless I know who’s there.

Are people believing this? Why would she order a box full of Veet if the baby is due next month? Just pop to a shop?

Oh this is desperate.
I predict a swipe up/AD/gifted soon from a company selling products for incontinence, Veet and Lidl. In the next week.
Had to be lidl as they donated her the wipes and nappies! Seriously know men aren't always clued up about women but would josh really be so stupid to come home with a nasal hair trimmer? The overuse of the word 'ideal' is getting nearly as annoying as horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phew finally caught up since Thursday...never posted just watched since the rant (have voted). Samantha, I truly hope justice is served, I hope one day the truth will out for you and I have nothing but admiration that you.

I am involved with children’s services at the moment (loooong story but not my children) but the injustices and unprofessionalism are unbelievable and so so unfair. I almost contacted trevi house for a family member because of ptwm, but instead I contacted Mrs helpful herself only to be ignored, she did reply once at the beginning of my saga with the most useless and impossible advice ever, now I know it’s because she doesn’t have a bloody clue what goes on.
Hi.

Oh goodness, another person let down by her :( again I'm sorry. Thank you for speaking out.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, and this is to anyone reading - do not feel bad because you contacted her and she ignored you, gave you a "sorry babe" or otherwise, or led you on and then dropped you like a stone.

There's been so many people in these threads coming forward and saying they have been ignored or given terrible advice.

How many more are lurking or haven't even visited here?

And she's currently banging on about her pubic hair?!

Horrific and vile, all over 🤬 I just want it to stop.

I hope all her victims are now engaged with reputable agencies of support.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sadly the professionals and their unprofessionalism are turning desperate people to amateurs such as ptwm for help, breaks my heart 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why would you go to lidl to buy a nasal trimmer, like that was the obvious place to go to buy something like that?
Surely boots or Argos, not bloody lidl! Nice try at subliminal advertising though.

Reactions: 16
The more people who come forward, the more obvious it is to me that PTWM only “helps” those who are of value to her and her brand. Either it’s dramatic stories she can share and get new followers from or it’s preying on young, vulnerable, impressionable women, I can’t be sure, but I’d put money on it being one of them.

We’ve had people saying they were outright ignored, some saying they’ve had useless responses along the lines of “omg babe that’s tit” and then people who’ve been offered a place in her home.

Even if, and it is a big IF, the PayPal donations are primarily being used to help people, Rachel is clearly not qualified to be distributing the funds (let alone the accompanying advice). She quite obviously does not understand how to help people and cannot cope with the majority of the messages she receives.

One person being ignored is all it takes for the unthinkable to happen.

Imagine ringing the Samaritans and it being a lucky dip as to how you were helped?

Oh yes, you MIGHT receive loads of money and a place in a refuge and a new bleeping car and woo you’re saved and thank goodness you called them.

Or you could ring and ring and ring and be completely ignored.

Or, and this possibly the worst option of all, you might pour out your heart and tell the stranger at the other end of the line exactly how awful a place you’re in and how much you need their help and have them listen and think you’re about to be saved.... and then they just say, “Oh babe, that’s tit” before hanging up.

She must be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Sent over by her majesty herself after the rant, of course I came to see al the horrendous things said but struggled to find them 🧐 maybe I didn’t have my glasses on🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve followed her for a while and believed a lot of what she said, now after re reading things I can’t believe I ever fell for some of it.

I also messaged her once upon a time when I was suffering emotional abuse from an ex and had absolutely no reply, was rather gutted at the time tbh, now I realise my ‘drama’ just wasn’t appealing enough to warrant a reply.

Safe to say I’m now sat here refreshing this page almost every half an hour to see what unfolds and whether there’s any answers re the donations(I’ve never donated but actually did toy with the idea until I realised it was a monthly thing rather than a one of donation).

All you ladies(and men?) seem absolutely lovely on here 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The more people who come forward, the more obvious it is to me that PTWM only “helps” those who are of value to her and her brand. Either it’s dramatic stories she can share and get new followers from or it’s preying on young, vulnerable, impressionable women, I can’t be sure, but I’d put money on it being one of them.

We’ve had people saying they were outright ignored, some saying they’ve had useless responses along the lines of “omg babe that’s tit” and then people who’ve been offered a place in her home.

Even if, and it is a big IF, the PayPal donations are primarily being used to help people, Rachel is clearly not qualified to be distributing the funds (let alone the accompanying advice). She quite obviously does not understand how to help people and cannot cope with the majority of the messages she receives.

Imagine ringing the Samaritans and it being a lucky dip as to how you were helped?

Oh yes, you MIGHT receive loads of money and a place in a refuge and a new bleeping car and woo you’re saved and thank goodness you called them.

Or, and this possibly the worst option of all, you might pour out your heart and tell the stranger at the other end of the line exactly how awful a place you’re in and how much you need their help and have them listen and think you’re about to be saved.... and then they just say, “Oh babe, that’s tit” before hanging up.

She must be stopped.
I'm increasingly believing that your face has to fit to be helped - young, long hair, very pretty, very trendy... where are the invites for the normal people, Rachel..? Why do all your bff/adopted daughters/my-warrior women look like frickin models..? So bloody shallow 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She must be stopped.
My opinion:

A - most of the warrior tales are made up
B - she will have fobbed off countless women (and men too)
C - she invites young, vulnerable, and dare I say it attractive women into her home

And she's now farting around posting stupid stories about her genitals like before all this warrior stuff started in 2017.

It's bad tit man. I want it to stop so much. And seeing the thousands of comments, people lapping it up because it's Roy Chubby Brown style humour. I wish they could see it :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Also, if we’re cataloguing inconsistencies, yesterday I read in that vomit-inducing exchange between Rachel and KDIL she stated that Josh nearly sliced off a lady lip (🤢) when he tried to help her shave her downstairs department. This evening she used the same words but said it was she who did that and Josh basically didn’t do anything because he found it so vile.

Compulsive liar 👍🏻

Reactions: 23
See you in the morning, team ❤ and remember, do not engage with trolls. If anyone tries to rattle you, you don't need to engage if you don't feel comfortable. This is your space as much as anyone else's.

You can ignore / block / report. Never forget that.

We are strangers coming together.

G'night! X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
See you in the morning, team ❤ and remember, do not engage with trolls. If anyone tries to rattle you, you don't need to engage if you don't feel comfortable. This is your space as much as anyone else's.

You can ignore / block / report. Never forget that.

We are strangers coming together.

G'night! X
"All Tattle - No Rattle" 🙌

Words to live by 😊 G'night all x

• Heart
I agree , something in the thread recently doesn't feel right. But, I think that is because when there is a little disagreement or someone brings something up or questions something, some people like to stoke the fire and rile things up. That's why I think they may be her crew, wolves in sheep's clothing....my theory anyway, people have a right to disagree with it.
We don't need to turn on each other. We just play into their hands x
I’ve been here since thread 2 I think or 3- I’ve felt the past few days a few people have been quick to jump down my throat when my comments were to just have a bit of a laugh and lighten things up.. and it’s some new names I don’t recognise from the earlier threads as well that’s seizing on comments and trying to make out that they’re something there not.

My opinion:

A - most of the warrior tales are made up
B - she will have fobbed off countless women (and men too)
C - she invites young, vulnerable, and dare I say it attractive women into her home

And she's now farting around posting stupid stories about her genitals like before all this warrior stuff started in 2017.

It's bad tit man. I want it to stop so much. And seeing the thousands of comments, people lapping it up because it's Roy Chubby Brown style humour. I wish they could see it :(
I'm amazed by the sucky up comments left on her post tonight. Full grown women hero worshipping her completly taken in by her made up over, the top & vomit inducing (thanks R for lending me that one 😅) stories. I wonder how long it takes her to come up with these make believe stories?
What a weirdo she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I made a comment on one of her posts tonight. It took literally 3 seconds for the attack on me to start. I did not engage with any of them and have now unfollowed etc. I was hurt by some of the things said but my own fault for daring to have an opinion. I can see how Keels must've felt and mine was a fraction of what I understand she received.

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm amazed by the sucky up comments left on her post tonight. Full grown women hero worshipping her completly taken in by her made up over, the top & vomit inducing (thanks R for lending me that one 😅) stories. I wonder how long it takes her to come up with these make believe stories?
What a weirdo she is.
She's probably already got the birth story written. I'm sure 'horrific' will be the main word used.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sooner all this comes out the better. I don't wish any bad feelings on her. I just want the truth to be out there for everyone to see and then putting right of all the wrongs she's caused. Mainly Sam and her boys xx

She's probably already got the birth story written. I'm sure 'horrific' will be the main word used.
I'm sure she will go into detail about her fanny and tits :sick::sick:🤮

Reactions: 7
It looks like we’re not the only ones fed up with her stories about her Fanny lol. I just noticed this comment on her post.
She’ll probably get obliterated by the worshipers for even daring to not lick the arse of her royal majesty.
I do wonder how many genuine followers she has, like if you took away people that think she’s actually a bit of a dick but don’t know the half of it and the people purely following for answers or some light on the matter. Her follower to engagement ratio is shiiiiiiiite.

People that do occasionally speak out against her or say actually no I don’t like that are so quickly shut down/blocked and deleted...
Anybody can build an army that way, it’s easy to be a sheep and not express your opinions when you’re made to believe you’re the only one that thinks it.
Andddd that’s where tattle comes in 💁🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.