Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juju

She blocked me purely for following clean honest living on instagram.

I definitely think she’s counting the weeks until the baby arrives. Then all her followers will treat her like the Virgin Mary, She will hide behind baby stories and how horrific labour was, how she was violently sick blah blah blah.

I just have this feeling she will drop the DA warrior talk and hope that her followers will just accept blindly that she’s rebranded. All the time no doubt still taking the monthly donation by the sheep that follow her, She used DA to create a brand, It’s too much like hard work so she’d rather advertise utter tat and get paid that way. She’s a fake, But until others see her for what she is, I suspect the Rachael Show will go on for a lot longer sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Elgato

I was a fan from the early days but it slowly became apparent to me that all that was not what it seemed especially with the no right of reply after the character assassinations she did in her book.

I found the drastic changes in lifestyle and parenting really confusing and things just didn’t add up. Then I realised that my own childhood was playing out in front of me (not the neglect or violence) but the rest was definitely there.

I do think the PayPal needs investigating but I also think the safeguarding and the bullying/doxxing/parental alienation is also interlinked throughout this and the two cannot be separated as such.

I came to tattle to see if it was just me that felt this way but it’s clearly not

• Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
I had my daughter in the delivery room when she was 19... it was traumatic and scarred her for life... and she was the one giving birth 😂😂😂

• Haha

Bricktop1

Long shot. R worked in care home admin at the time, right?

View attachment 30183
No, only to that industrial estate.
Thanks both.

I’ll do some digging, there’s something that really doesn’t sit well with me with this (alongside all the rest of the goings on, Jesus!).

I’m a long time lurker on the PTWM threads so apologies for just jumping on now. I am hesitant to say where I work but can say that in my line of work you are strongly advised not to say what you do for a living and certainly 100% absolutely are advised not to do anything that would bring the reputation of your employer into disrepute. So what I’ve seen play out lately is basically all of that and then some, potentially. Gobsmacked ain’t the word.

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Interesting poll results!

I had a look at Josh’s Insta story highlight for the first time where he had written something trying to get people to sign the Tattle petition. The irony of it 😂

Ruins lives and encourages hate? Nope, that’s Rachel & her army.

Banning users? That’s rich coming Mr & Mrs Block-and-delete. What about all those polite reasonable questions that you’ve both deleted asking what the PayPal donations have been spent on? 🤔

Hiding behind fake user names? Again, that seems to be a favoured tactic of Rachel and her army including sending fake messages to herself and telling lies

Be a good person? Yep, it’s great - Rachel & Josh should try it sometime.

Anyway Josh, your wife seems incapable of answering the below questions so maybe you could give it a go and let us know your answer:

* How much has been raised via PayPal donations and what have the donations been spent on?
* What safeguarding practices are in place for the DA work that Rachel claims to do and what experience, training and qualification does she and her ‘team’ have to do it?

Your ‘accountant’ can provide you will all the info for the first question according to Rachel so it shouldn’t take long to answer. Thanks 👍🐦

Attachments

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Agree with the charity stuff unfortunately and I have stopped giving to a lot that I can’t trust (PTWM has been another nail in that coffin for me unfortunately!). I had an ex friend who worked for Centrepoint and the staff including her would rifle through donations of clothes and other items, take what they fancied (Mulberry satchel, leather jackets, merino wool jumpers etc) and the scraps would get to people in need. “Horrific”.

• Angry
  • Sad
More fool her for believing Edie would of tidied that mess of a bedroom before going out 😂
Did anyone notice that her story about Edie tidying her bedroom was exactly the same as Stacey Solomon’s a few days ago, she’d taken a picture of her boys messy bedrooms and said they’d told her it was tidy before going to their dads! She desperate for content

CanIGoBacktoBed

We’ve been talking about mental health issues on here today and it’s made me think. I’ve got PTSD due to childhood trauma and currently experiencing extreme anxiety.
There is NO WAY I could host strangers in my home, or go out for countless meals and outings. I can’t say whether or not R has anxiety issues, but I can say that she doesn’t act like she does. Anxiety wrecks your confidence and makes you doubt everything you do and say. I just don’t see that happening with her?

Doeli70

VIP Member
I think organisations such as Trevi only get involved with PTWM for the bonus of having her name attached to them and what that means for their funding. It increases awareness of their business, it’s good for networking with larger companies and the local authorities and that leads to funding. I don’t know how things work over there, but over here all the local organisations compete against each other with tendering in order to secure contracts. We’ve just lost one to a larger DA service.

So, I’m not certain, but I’m guessing that it seems a good idea to these organisations to have someone with a large social media following involved with them just for financial-gains purpose, the newspaper articles and radio interviews. And vice-versa, PTWM gains exposure as someone who advocates on behalf of women fleeing domestic abuse and she’s created this identity for herself.

I think it’s a load of bullshit. No one looks that polished when they’ve been sitting with a broken woman all day, trying to find refuge space. This week alone i’ve had; one woman lose residency of her child (she’s a victim not a perp, but the perp actually won residency. You can imagine how she’s feeling); one woman requiring police intervention for her safety; another requiring intense support due to family courts order (DA related), four families in emergency accommodation, one needing a food parcel. I’m overweight, grey hair, can’t sleep, stressed, can’t switch off.

This is all bullshit - she’s not portraying lives of women in crisis. A woman escaping domestic abuse doesn’t want freebie fancy clothes that have been #gifted from someone who wants publicity. They need tampons, shampoo, food, a weekly bus ticket to get to the job centre and back, a suitcase so that she’s not carrying her belongings in bin bags.

No one I work with contact someone on Instagram and say they need help with flooring. They’d go without or they’d apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment. And likewise, no one would advertise a post code on Instagram either.
Every Christmas I collect essentials for women in refuge and our local mp takes them in to be made into shoe box type gifts for women. I asked ptwm in several dms last year to share but she never did. Clearly tampons and deodorant not glamorous enough.

• Sad

Empen

VIP Member
There is a LIVE PTWM go fund me currently online. This IS the one for the ‘driving lessons and Aran’.

I have reported this as Fraud this evening.
I have reported it on Action Fraud AND on the Go Fund me page itself.

As I now have all the information backed up in case Rachael suddenly closes it now she’s seen it on here, that’s fine,

So Tattlers.
Please go ahead and report yourself happy on that go fund me.

The site was set up 23 months ago, by Rachael.
It states she wanted to raise money for driving lessons AND for Aran, who ‘was on the front line rescuing women and putting his life in danger’. (I think not)

Although the last donation was made a year ago, there is NOTHING to stop anyone donating currently as this is still an active page.

The total was set to £2000 and now sits at well over £5000.

How much do driving lessons cost these days?

Aran has been in Iceland for a considerable amount of time, and therefore, the fact she can still collect under the pretence it is FOR Aran, is the issue.
I’m also sure the £5k would well cover the driving lessons for the supposed “warrior” too, and yet, she still wants to collect?

You can report this on the page itself and it is TOTALLY anonymous. But you only get 40 words so just say Aran doesn’t work for them and is in Iceland. That money is excessive for driving lessons.

You will get email confirmation. Please keep it.
You can do the same on action fraud, but that is enough.

Here’s the link. 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart

Maryberry

Well if your still reading @Quickfyre, i wish you nothing but the very best , just keep going and keep your head held high . Hopefully the truth will come out and justice will be done .
Youve been very brave coming forward and speaking out x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
It’s weird that I’m probably going about my daily business and passing fellow Tattlers without knowing it. I feel like we should arrange to meet on a bench in Paignton, with a briefcase marked ‘Donations’...
[/QUOTE]
You will all recognise me, I’m the purple,round pudgy one!! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Theyseemescrollin’

I’ve thought long and hard about whether to post here having been a fairly long term admirer of PTWM, the work she was doing and the family set up she had. (I didn’t love the book as I felt it quite confusing and contradictory in places but I still liked her for all that). I felt really sorry for her after the Tattle clip she did and came here to see for myself what was going on.
Having read all the threads I just feel really sad to be honest. Whatever else has or hasn’t happened it’s clear that anyone who dares to ask how their money has been spent is just peremptorily deleted and blocked which very much goes against what she has previously campaigned for ie ‘Be Kind Always’.
I can only think that in the beginning they expected it to be one or two ‘nuisance’ questions but that once they started deleting and blocking then they didn’t know what else to do. I would imagine it’s not Rachael doing it all herself, but if I was her I would be taking a long look at who I had ‘assisting’ and ‘advising’ me because all they are doing with this delete and block is constantly reigniting a fire that probably would have died out weeks ago if she had issued a statement saying something like ‘sorry if you misunderstood guys but the donations were to help me so that I could carry on helping others’ for example, if that’s what happened.
Out of interest has anyone asked this question on Josh’s page and been deleted/blocked? Surely a serving police officer would want/need to have complete clarity and disclosure - or am I just being naive?

TED

One of us has replied to Ms Shead this evening with this point tonight.

If she is “only” there for sharing information about campaigns, then why is she writing about these ‘horrific’ stories of holding babies, reading these women’s notes and crying hysterically when she’s gotten home after having such a hard day seeing these women?

Just shows she is a fantasist.

This is it. I just can’t get my head around this madness. Isn’t there a law against lying. I know everyone lies but if you lie in a job you’d be sacked. Her blog is her job so do the rules still not apply? Are there no guidelines for blogging? Should her page not say fantasist writer? It’s mind blowing what she’s getting away with.

I do apologise if I was coming across rude earlier hun I could not for the life of me get out what I needed to say properly. Kids being of school arguing and this weather is mind fucking me 😂😂 I know you’re working on this in your spare time and it must be so draining 💙

• Heart

Kayemm

Just wanted to say a quick hello! Long time lurker here. Originally joined last year after the Chris Ingham saga and came back on recently after the tattle rant by ptwm. I’m literally refreshing the threads every 10 minutes and have read every post over the last few weeks.

I’m also so glad Samantha has been able to come here and make her voice heard. It feels like a real sisterhood here ❤

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Hi!

May our efforts continue, our research prosper, and truth and justice come to all who deserve it.

Cheers!

• Heart

Ineedahero

Probably an unpopular opinion but is anyone getting a bit bored with the whole ‘we need the truth’ stuff. This thread, in fact this whole site is supposed to just be light hearted gossip. Yeah I understand some deeper issues have been uncovered but no one here is gonna mange to uncover THE TRUTH.
Thing is it's very easy to turn a blind eye. To find it boring. But actually if we all did that people wouldn't be made accountable for their actions. People have a duty to call out shady behaviour.
Tattle and this thread can be whatever its members want and need.