Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reetpateet

The funny thing is it may seem that we all want to see R fail and we expect it, she fails to realise that majority of the people on here were her fans they looked up to her and they desperately wanted her to prove them wrong and donated to her cause!! if anything these people on here want to see you prove them wrong more than anything! They WANTED to believe in you. Your deafening silence, your blocking of their comments and there account's leads them no other choice but to think otherwise.

I keep thinking of the situation with Anna sophia where she was blocked for politely asking where her money was donated. Someone said before, that if you hadn't donated you don't have a right to know and OK that's a fair point but why didn't she reply to Anna and say something, anything even! she could have even set up a standard reply to this situation that said something like I know there are some unsavoury rumors going around at the moment with regards to our PayPal account please bare with me I am working with my accountant at the moment to get something together to be able to send out to reassure fellow donators such as yourself. Thank you for your continued support.

I have seen more professionalism and compassion on this thread on a gossip website than I have from her. I for one would love to be proved wrong, I'd be ashamed even! But the actions are definitely speaking louder than the words.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I have read the threads in their entirety and I’m bored. That’s just my opinion (in which I did say was an unpopular one) this thread USED to be humorous but now it seems people get salty if you mention anything other than the money/safeguarding her kids etc etc. I dunno I guess I’m not really that bothered because I come on here when I’m bored and for a laugh, not to turn into an investigative journalist. That’s pretty much all I have to say!
That's cool, there's plenty of other humorous threads you can read, just scroll past the PTWM ones if they bore you 😊

TED

One would have to get creative to get around the filter.

"My dear R, could the information regarding the monetary expenditure bequeathed to you by numerous benefactors please be divulged upon us post haste"

😂
Ffs 😂 I snorted so hard. It’s too hot and it hurt 🤕 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsA99

VIP Member
I personally think some people's facades are slipping. I think her crew or people close to her are here and have possibly been here a while, quietly derailing the conversation and putting seeds of doubt in the thread. It's all a game to them. No shame whatsoever. Cackling around their cauldron when the conversation gets taken away from the PayPal money and everyone is turning on each other.
Samantha don't let them win. Take a step back if you feel that's best. I hope you get the relationship with your boys x
Everyone, keep putting in your reports to Action Fraud, keep that momentum going.
Keep highlighting the serious safeguarding issue. She should not be gaining vulnerable women's trust, engaging in conversations with them and then cutting them off abruptly, leaving them distraught.

• Haha

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
After her recent stories I feel so uneasy.

Someone can insult her swollen lips and that hugely offends her to the point she has to go and do another series of stories, mocks mental health and questions other people’s lack of moral judgement...

Yet this thread has brought to light so many more serious concerns that she just won’t address?

So Rach, now you’ve cleared up the Botox theories, can you now answer:

*Where is the PayPal/go fund me donations.
*What qualifications do you have to enable you to literally stroll casually into a refuge amongst vulnerable women and children to save their world yet by your own admission in your book, admit to being a perpetrator of domestic violencez
*Why am I, and several others, in possession of court statements and personal court documents that belong to your children, your ex step children AND have private correspondence from your exes solicitor to the criminal records department on behalf of your ex partner? Why don’t you give a flying fuck for safeguarding?

• Heart

Kbird

VIP Member
Having just read this mornings comments i honestly feel a little tearful. So many fantastic women on here. Hardworking, kind many have gone through such tragedy or really hard times. To the nurses that work these long draining hours thank you so much ❤you never get the true recogition you deserve. Women that have suffered DV (not the made up for attention and sympathy like I really believe about R)and also those who help those who have suffered. Women just getting on with their lives doing good things for others but not wanting praise and adoration every 5 mins (though it's truly deserved).
Women with good values and morales whi just want to do the right thing, i'm no saint but we all make mistakes but learn from them and don't continually go around lying and hurting people.

It's a shame she doesn't have one ounce of the decency the women on here have.

R take a look at yourself, look at what you have done to people for your own gain, stop seeking praise for the slightest good thing you do. Give people their hard earned cash back and stop asking for money. Post about your life as much as you want but leave the Dv stuff to the experts, people truly qualified to help, stop fighting against the boys seeing their mum, encourage it, let your followers know they shouldn't email you for help because you don't actually give it.
Anyway big ❤ to everyone on here today that's trying to right some wrongs xx

• Heart

Freckles39

Hi . Came after the rant, wasn’t a follower but use to have a nosey , I ‘knew’ of her when I lived locally so didn’t have the greatest opinion of her but thought if she was doing a good job then fair play.. obviously not. Just find the whole business shocking, it’s like going past a car crash you don’t want to look but you do.
Anyway just thought I’d say hi after lurking for so long

Reactions: 26
My arse would be going like the clappers if I was her. I have the type of anxiety not cured by rescue remedy and I would be in an absolute state at all the shit going down!

• Haha
Just watched her stories. How did I ever watch this woman and enjoy listening to her.
Why does she pretend to be stupid? (the Charlie Dimmock thing, the not knowing names of vegetables thing, the is cholestorally a word thing)
Everything about her now gets on my nerves.
Just tell us where the money has gone and fuck off Rachaelealeeale.

BigMama

Today, I tried to get a woman into a refuge and was told to ring again each day because they were full. Four refuges in all. In the end, I had to refer her to a homeless service in another county.

And PTWM managed to find six places. I don’t think so.

• Sad

Shortone

Hi Rach,

I'm not being a bitch but.... I'd like a breakdown of where the PayPal funds are going and not to be blocked or deleted when asked for a refund..... 👋

• Heart
  • Haha

Plasticeyes

I’d love Katie Hopkins to get involved. I don’t agree with everything she says but you cannot deny the woman has balls and would demand answers!
Katie Hopkins was sued over lying about a famous blogger. She is hardly a truthseeker, just a mouthy bigot.

Reactions: 25

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
This is much more about PayPal now. Not only GoFund Me but the serious lies she has told in interviews /blogs whatever actually stating she DOES help DV victims, she DOES work with adoptive parents, she CAN direct vulnerable people to the services they need, she HAS visited prisons etc etc. And knowing full well people wouldn’t question her because they’d feel uncomfortable and guilty. She purposely chose a sector that wouldn’t and couldn’t be questioned or proven. Blatant lies to boost her profile and because of those lies people are GIVING her money, not donating actually giving 🙈. She has built a life on lies based on other people’s misfortune and it’s wrong. The cherry on the cake is her being married to a policeman 😳 Couldn’t make this shit up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Her followers are like brainwashed drones blindly defending their leader without question. I love that us Tattlers (love the feeling of being in such a supportive group!) are mature and sensible enough to disagree and question each other without fear of ridicule. We discuss, debate and explain. Thats what grown ups who have independent thought do!!😘😘

• Heart

TED

The thing is everyone is saying on insta about tattle “what will it take to shut it down someone killing themselves” 😳
Well what about the bullshit they portray. Women are coming here and literally admitting they reached out for help and were ignored, shut down or threatened with the police.
So what happens when someone takes their life because they reached out for help and was ignored for 4 months. Will they then take this seriously?

• Heart

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
She takes queries from mothers suffering from PND? She works with adoptive children?

Along with being a DA saviour, She seems to have expertise in so many different areas. WTF is this nonsense. How did so many people fall for it and still do?!

Now then, I'm (happily) adopted, albeit a long time ago. It's one of my interests.This is utter crap. Adoptive parents welcome their new child into their home after a long period of checking and matchmaking, with support from social services and usually an adoption agency, That's it. The process isn't out there on a stage for a random lass from Devon to swoop into.

I guess there may be support groups for people going through the process of adoption but she shouldn't have been allowed to be part of that. Much of the surrounding safeguarding around adoption is to protect the child in their new home/identity.

Everything I see now is utter bollocks. It's driving me up the wall!

Mummyof4boys

Can I just check I have this right: correct me if I’m wrong.

She met Tony - he had daughters, their mother wasn’t a good mother, their father was abusive. Rach took them on and saved them. Rach has her own kids and exposed them to violence, she’s an ex drug taker but she’s the best person to raise these kids so they weren’t allowed to see their father.

She met E’s dad and dumped him, he wasn’t good enough to be a dad so he wasn’t allowed to see E, she had an affair with J and his wife was a bit upset (obviously) they destroyed her because only Rach is good enough to raise kids, she won’t allow them to see their mother.

She gets pregnant to the latest guy and this kid isn’t even getting his name.

Bit of a pattern forming here

• Haha