Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Some people I'm sorry are just rotten! Bit personal here, but my bother in law commited suicide. His wife was having an affair, he didnt want to believe people who knew. He later went on to overdose and survived. She vehemently denied it. People were just out to cause trouble apparently! Turning against his family refusing to let them visit in hospital because it was their fault!. Some months later she left him for this other man, taking their kids. She'd organised another house on the quiet.. He was starting to accept she'd gone ( although heartbroken) when she made allegations he wasn't fit to see those kids! Police got involved. He was a shadow of his former self. A letter arrived weeks later to say there was no evidence and police dropped the case. It arrived on his birthday! Too late he had suceeded in his next suicide attempt. She went on to marry this man, change those kids names to his and no-one sees them! She has done lots of other things aside from this. I believe she is just heartless and calculating! I believe people like her exist to. Sorry for the essayx

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Can someone please give me a brief summary of what’s happened? Basically all I know is one of my friends commented on her post about Keeley? Saying she’s obsessed with her and all that. I had never heard of PTWM at this point so naturally came on here and I think we were on thread two or three at this point. I tried to have a read then got distracted with the other posts on here I follow and keep up with and all of a sudden we’re now on thread 9 and I still don’t know who she is all I know is that there’s PayPal donations involved and people want to know where they’ve gone 😂 a few bullet points would be so helpful please don’t make me read 9 threads worth. I promise to pay this good deed forward 🤣🤣
1 - she’s a liar
2 - she’s sick so much she needs urgent medical attention
3 - she’s a liar
4 - she sleeps with married men
5 - she doesn’t support other women she steals their husbands
6 - she exploits her children
7 - she’s a liar
8 - she won’t answer where the money is
9 - she has a big fat hairy growler
10 - she’s a liar
11 - she can’t leave the house without Josh because of anxiety but she does
12 - she’s a liar

Bored now but you get the gist

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can you imagine the newspaper headlines if Tattle actually break the case of the missing money.

People wouldn't be calling us trolls then, Qwerty and Empen might be recognised in Queens honors list and would thank us all in their speech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Forestschoolmumma

I have a good friend who is definitely one of her ‘army’ followers and shares religiously and the comments she makes on her posts make me 🤮. She donates £15 a month (😱) and will always order stuff on amazon if requested by R. She WILL NOT have a bad word said about PTWM. She says she has conversations with her and they connected 🙄
My friend is a highly educated professional woman and point blank refuses to accept anything other than Rach being a saint. I would go as far as to say my friend is obsessed with her! I wish I was joking. I just don’t get it?? She refused to even read anything from here, nothing I say will make a dot of difference to her.
I find it scary, really really scary

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Arial

Hello I’m another lurker from the rant days. From day one I had reservations about her. In some ways I admired her ability to write and capture people’s attention. I found her relatable (I think I first discovered her in a post about taking the kids swimming) but much of what she said didn’t ring true and seems exaggerated. Personally on the rare occasion that I’ve commented it’s always been liked if public and completely ignored in a private message. Some really big accounts I follow always take the time to double tap and acknowledge they’ve read it even if they don’t always reply with a message. It takes nothing to double tap after reading and the people allegedly screening her messages could do that. Eventually I felt foolish for sending kind messages as they were never acknowledged and deleted the whole lot. Ive noticed her lifestyle has changed considerably and most worrying is that she appeared to brand herself on the back of DV whilst being completely unregulated and making it all about herself. The professional services calling on her help to get people into refuges was just baffling. The over sharing of her kids is another thing which could come back to bite her in later years. They may be the Alpha family right now but kids grow up and analyse their childhood and realise how used they’ve been. As for her latest post. Just utter vulgarity. I couldn’t find anything funny about it all. Sometimes less is more. On that note I’ll shut up and go back to lurking.

Reactions: 38

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
So a comment like...
"Aww babbezzzzz lukin soooooo hot mama... I'm well jell of yr amazing bump 🥰🥰🥰 shame its sooooo hot and that you're a total tea-leaf with crew-cash 🥰🥰🥰 luv ya!!" ...probably get through for 5 mins, ehh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
But she’s sat in the car so has obviously been able to overcome her horrific anxiety that makes her vomit (god help those braces with the amount of chucking up she does) and leave the house without Josh - amazing! You keep swigging that rescue remedy you absolute fucking hero. Twat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The more people who come forward, the more obvious it is to me that PTWM only “helps” those who are of value to her and her brand. Either it’s dramatic stories she can share and get new followers from or it’s preying on young, vulnerable, impressionable women, I can’t be sure, but I’d put money on it being one of them.

We’ve had people saying they were outright ignored, some saying they’ve had useless responses along the lines of “omg babe that’s shit” and then people who’ve been offered a place in her home.

Even if, and it is a big IF, the PayPal donations are primarily being used to help people, Rachel is clearly not qualified to be distributing the funds (let alone the accompanying advice). She quite obviously does not understand how to help people and cannot cope with the majority of the messages she receives.

One person being ignored is all it takes for the unthinkable to happen.

Imagine ringing the Samaritans and it being a lucky dip as to how you were helped?

Oh yes, you MIGHT receive loads of money and a place in a refuge and a new fucking car and woo you’re saved and thank goodness you called them.

Or you could ring and ring and ring and be completely ignored.

Or, and this possibly the worst option of all, you might pour out your heart and tell the stranger at the other end of the line exactly how awful a place you’re in and how much you need their help and have them listen and think you’re about to be saved.... and then they just say, “Oh babe, that’s shit” before hanging up.

She must be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
All the queries, doubt, disappointment and subterfuge aside - I'm sure I speak for us all in genuinely wishing Rachel a very safe and healthy delivery of what I have no doubts is a very loved baby. Major abdominal surgery is not without risks or challenging recovery, as many of you lovely lot will know first-hand.

But, Rachel, NONE of that removes or negates the pressing concern that many hundreds of people have regarding improper requesting, gathering or spending of donations made in the good faith they'd be used to help families in crisis. We will not be deterred by feelings of sympathy, empathy or warm-fuzzies. You need to prepare yourself for an inevitable back-to-wall moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Wait, so she’s taking a wage to “run the page” and that translates to replying to messages three months later with nothing more than a “you should go to women’s aid”?????? Fucking charlatan. What a twat. What a dangerous, self-absorbed fucking twat. Maybe, Rachel, you should focus on the numbers of people you DONT help instead of bragging about the handful you use other people’s money to assist. Twat.

Reactions: 34

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Rachaelaelael, where’s the money gone? Just give us some proof of what it has been spent on!
All we want is an explanation of what people have been ‘subscribing’ to. Lip fillers? Braces? Nails? Hair? Lanzarote? £70 CK bikini for Betsy? Your home farm? Josh’s expensive birthday present?
The problem showing your whole life on social media and not answering one simple question, shows how guilty you are. How people have funded your lifestyle. People have ‘donated’ to what they thought was going to women in need, not a stuck up, vile, ignorant woman who makes up stupid unbelievable stories and her silly little life. You seriously need to sort this now. Get your ‘accountant’ or your admin staff to post it on here if you’re too busy cooking 😂🙄 Accepting gifts, filming your children every minute of the day or moaning about your pregnancy. Never known anyone like you before but thankfully to you and your embarrassing tattle story on IG, you’ve really opened peoples eyes. Thank you for showing me what an amazing anonymous support page this is.
So, WHERE’S THE MONEY?????

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Feztive

Has anyone else got the feeling that this is just the beginning and just the tip of a very big iceberg

Reactions: 33

chloemxx

SO..

I’ve been on here since the first thread. I first came to tattle to read about Mrs Hinch, then I started searching for all the other instagrammers I follow and love following (now don’t like following any of them thanks to you lot🤣) at first, and actually up until last week I will admit I didn’t believe a single word any of you said. I agreed with PTWM on all the things she was saying about you all being “horrific” until I was in the office at the hospital the other day (student midwife, so the office is absolutely full of women and their opinions) and I decided to bring it up, discussed everything etc and as I was explaining it to all the other students, midwives and doctors that I thought, hold on a second am I actually delusional!?!😂 when I was listening to myself talking about it all I thought Jesus Christ, they’re actually right, they are all absolutely bloody bang on. I’ve never spoken to her, or messaged her at all as I’ve never felt the need to, so don’t know how she talks to people, or is excessively nice to people like everyone was saying, I just thought she was a nice person. I feel absolutely stooooopid for believing everything she’s said, I bought the book, the book even made me cry and some parts were so similar to my own life but now I just feel hurt that she could make money, and stories out of things that have actually happened to people like myself! Basically, even though I never voiced my opinion on how I didn’t believe it all, I want to apologise that secretly in my head I didn’t believe a single word any of you said, even though you have all put so much hard work into gathering all of these details.

Also, Samantha - I really hope you’re okay ❤

Ps- soz for the essay 😂

• Heart

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
GUILTY! That’s all she is.
If you’ve reported to Action Fraud, please like this comment.
Just interested in finding out how many of us have reported her. I think the people who have donated should contact the police in Devon.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
If Josh filmed Rachellie cleaning up or cooking (both of which are highly unlikely to actually happen) and laughed and said good girl or filmed her telling the kids off and then belittled and laughed at her or filmed her sleeping in her underwear and posted it on SM would the crew think that was acceptable? He'd he getting called an abuser and everyone would be telling her to leave him.

I'm starting to despise this woman so much. She's an absolute disgrace.

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
Probably an unpopular opinion but is anyone getting a bit bored with the whole ‘we need the truth’ stuff. This thread, in fact this whole site is supposed to just be light hearted gossip. Yeah I understand some deeper issues have been uncovered but no one here is gonna mange to uncover THE TRUTH.
I actually think you are wrong.
You’d be stunned at what people are capable of uncovering if the right people get involved.
Why should people just sit and keep quiet?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sandra_1984

Holy macorooni - I didn't even know of PTWM's existence until a couple of hours ago. What a scumbag! I've skim read most of the tattle threads and then for personal research have also looked on her instagram page. I definitely get bad vibes from her.

The good thing is, everything catches up with you eventually, and it looks now that her web of deceit is only just beginning to unravel. Bad timing for her as looks like she's about to have a baby. But it looks very much like she's been very deceitful (and her husband is a police officer??), oh dear, the law may come down heavy on them.

She's got a lot of explaining to do!! I'm so proud of you all for exposing her, some excellent detective work going on!!

Also, she wants to be Constance Hall? Yuk! I'm Australian and we HATE her with a passion over here, she's another little grubby fraudster, but that's a whole other story.

Thanks for introducing me to PTWM you gorgeous lot, I'm very much looking forward to watching the shit hit the fan for her now!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32