Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I can’t help thinking that it’s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness

Absolutely ^ and that deliberately derailing is the very definition of trolling

Reactions: 9
Reading over it, I agree & feel like the thread over the past couple of pages has moved away from Rachel and is now questioning other people. I can understand why people would want to question them, myself included, but I suppose it doesn’t really matter, nor is it any of our business, what someone pays per month in child maintenance etc

The point of the discussion should be Rachel - how dangerous her promoting herself as a DA saviour is, the inconsistencies in her many stories, her hero/victim complex, the PayPal donations and anything else that she chooses to put on her public social media accounts or book. Whatever anyone wants to discuss about her.

Yet, here we are, mainly discussing Samantha & picking holes at Josh’s ex wife rather than his current wife. Which is I’m sure exactly what Rachel would like to happen 🙄🤔

Reactions: 27
Back to a comment made about how PTWM grooms people.

I think she does.

She portrays herself as a safety net for vulnerable people, go to her, she will help, she will take you under her wing and so on, etc etc.

I remember when she posted about helping a warrior once and I responded, she replied back with “Love you ♥♥♥“ I’m sorry but I find that odd given the lack of conversation we had, but back then, she made me feel like she was a friend and cared just with that one statement, we aren’t friends and never have been. To vulnerable people, they need to hear things like that, it makes them feel safe and like she is trustworthy. It’s grooming, preying on people for gain.

She offers random strangers she meets online into her home - we warn our children not to even talk to strangers yet here’s a woman inviting them to stay with her? How the hell does a police officer husband actually condone it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think that’s how rachelelee gets you tho she just riles people then sits back and watches it all kick off, she’ll be sat on that god awful pink sofa laughing her sausage toes off 🙄 at everyone bickering on here. I really hope we’ll be seeing a story soon about how the boys are out spending some time with their mum 🤞🏽 She’s got greedy and that’s been her down fall, maybe if they had joint custody and she’s posted now and again about buying this and that for her “warriors” no one would have even questioned anything and she would have been getting away with this for maybe forever. Wonder what’s going to come out next? Just when you think it can’t get any worse something even more shocking comes out.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I can’t help thinking that it’s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness. It has been a very safe space and it would be really sad if it’s been intentionally thrown off track.

Samantha, you don’t owe anyone anything. You don’t have to answer to anyone on here. I hope that some of the more negative comments don’t put you off engaging here
Please do report anyone trying to disrupt, there's been a clear attempt today from new posters (and ones that make a few normal posts before showing their cards) to try and derail the thread and mods have been taking action so it doesn't continue :)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it’s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I can’t help thinking that it’s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness. It has been a very safe space and it would be really sad if it’s been intentionally thrown off track.

Samantha, you don’t owe anyone anything. You don’t have to answer to anyone on here. I hope that some of the more negative comments don’t put you off engaging here
I 100% agree, I think pitwam and her "army" have drastically changed their tactics and it looks like it is working, please can we try and keep this relevant and remember what this is all about.

Reactions: 19
This a gossip thread, online, between anonymous strangers. Along the way some real-world people with skill have connected with real-world people with needs. If those background conversations don't include you, they don't concern you.

As you were Tattlers.
YES ❤

Reactions: 6
Hello, long time lurker here but this is my first post. I've deleted and retyped this many times, unsure if I should post or not.

I've followed PTWM since the Mothercare story. At the time I was going through a DV situation myself and although I never contacted her I found that her stories gave me hope that there was light at the end of the tunnel. I've never donated to her paypal (although I did buy her book) but I read it as though it was funds for helping warriors, not to fund her own lifestyle. I came here after the outburst from her on IG and I'm so glad I did, my eyes have been well and truly opened.

Samantha, please don't give up hope that your boys will come home to you. I can't say too much for fear of my ex husband reading this and making life difficult again, but I've been in a similar situation to yours and its so draining to have to constantly fight for the truth when others are actively trying to bring you down. Fortunately I now have 50/50 custody which my ex is currently sticking to, but I live with the nagging worry that one day he will just decide not to bring my child home and I'll be once again subjected to the truly awful treatment he's put me through before. Stay strong, don't give up and hold your head high that you are the better person here and doing all you can.

I'd like to say I've a good sixth sense for when things are not right and I'm not fooled easily, but I was completely taken in by PTWM. It's made me question a lot of things in my life, if I've got her so wrong then what else have I got wrong? Yet I can't quite bring myself to unfollow her, maybe I'm just clinging on to the tiniest bit of hope that she will turn out good in the end. Hopefully she will address the paypal situation and apologise, but as time goes on I'm not holding out much hope of that happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s just so upsetting when you have had to feel so brave enough to come forward and then still be interrogated.

No one needs to be concerned about any family court proceedings as there are none. I will not put my gorgeous boys through all of that again. They were the ones who suffered the most last time and nobody ‘won’.

I’m not telling lies, I will always pay for my boys I just don’t know what it ever goes on for them. Just like people don’t know where the donations have gone.

My child maintenance is not a back date I’ve never once not paid for them. Yes I have had it reviewed today. I’ve had sent proof of my child maintenance payments on here.

I don’t want people’s money. If anyone wanted to donate money I would say to go directly to the charities themselves to ensure that you know are donating towards.

I just wanted to be heard as all my life and my boys have been published without my consent or control over it.

I said PTWM and J would do this to me didn’t I and I’m NOT playing the victim. It is what they do.
Like I said people don’t understand how abusive they are but I do.

Please don’t think I’m not genuine or sincere or horrible or dishonest. I am not any of those things.

Sorry I need to go I can’t stop crying, they are such spiteful bullies.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Can someone help me do the action fraud as a witness please x
* leave the victim details blank
* report individual - complete what info you know about them, leave the other info blank
* additional comments/information - write the bulk of the detail here as to what you would like them to investigate.

Hope that’s enough or do you need further help?

Reactions: 4
* leave the victim details blank
* report individual - complete what info you know about them, leave the other info blank
* additional comments/information - write the bulk of the detail here as to what you would like them to investigate.

Hope that’s enough or do you need further help?
Thank you ☺ 👌🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.