Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally got my action fraud report done✔
One other thing...
Did the Trevi House visit ever go down that ptwm was banging on about?
I’m about to email them funnily enough as I was JUST wondering the same thing.

Reactions: 7
Samantha, I am genuinely sorry you’ve been hurt by this thread. Please know, when i say i take everything with a pinch of salt its not personal, its just the way i’ve had to be my whole life. I do honestly hope you are ok and that you see your boys soon.

I’ll throw this out now; when i found PTWM a few years ago via the Mothercare story i thought she was amazing, her parenting back then really spoke to me. That she was alienated from her parents was something i understood. I bought the book, gave her likes, commented and even messaged her. I found her thread on here by chance and got quite invested, when she did the crying video i thought finally, shes going to be clearer. I typed out an angry look what this has done to her post which was quite rightly removed. But then no actual evidence came, she kept on having meals out, buying expensive clothes, turning her lifestyle into that of MOD and FOD and the funny relatable stories she used to do dried up. So i came back to post, yes i struggle to accept things but know this, my opinion of her has drastically changed and the longer we go without hard proof of her donations, the more i dislike her. I can’t comment on her DA stories or how she handles them. I don’t have a clue how it should be handled.

I do however know that the schools would be within rights to kick the kids out, schools make parents sign a policy indicating that they won’t slag them off on social media... one of her fave things to do.

I do know an accountant would struggle to process the paypal. Accountants need everything need, tidy and clearly explainable. Which the paypal isn’t. I thought she might’ve registered as a charity by now but she hasn’t.

I said before i wouldn’t comment on her parenting but i will say this, the first thing that raised my eyebrow was when she kept pubically discussing the kids having nits, i kept imagining those babies having to face everyone at school with that knowledge. We all know nits happen, but why give kids fuel to bully?

Finally, Empen and Qwerty: my basic nature will leave me on the fence with your investigation (as it has done with PTWM herself) however i do hope you are serious and i do hope that if she is what we all now think she is, your work means she is stopped.

Samantha, i genuinely cannot fathom how it must feel to be without your children and to see another woman claim them as her own. Your boys look happy, smart and kind and i truly hope you get to see them very very soon. My own mother was pushed over the edge by my father and we have a strong relationship now, once i hit 16 i saw things very clearly. I’ll bow out now with commenting this has become such a serious thing and i wouldn’t wish genuine hurt on anyone ❤

I’ll still watch from afar in the hopes that one day, we get some answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it’s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I can’t help thinking that it’s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness. It has been a very safe space and it would be really sad if it’s been intentionally thrown off track.

Samantha, you don’t owe anyone anything. You don’t have to answer to anyone on here. I hope that some of the more negative comments don’t put you off engaging here
Absolutely agree with this ⬆
As I said earlier this thread has come a long way. Let's respect eachother and before we post anything, read what we're actually trying to say without pulling eachother down. In turn when someone posts something, try to understand what they are trying to convey.
This has become a safe place for people to come and tell their truth and stories and what they know about the situation. Let's hear eachother out. Let's support eachother. You don't have to believe everything, keep an open mind if you feel something is dubious, it's your prerogative. Keep the focus on why we're here.
The PayPal donations first and foremost,
contact Action Fraud if you feel able and
let's get answers.
It's also very apparent that Rachel is not
qualified to help DA victims. Let's listen to
people who say they have been let down
by her.
Offer support and point them in the right
direction.
Let people say what they have to say.
Be kind to eachother ❤

Reactions: 14
Can I just take a moment to thank Empen for her support to our ladies and for standing up and fighting their corner x this isn’t a worship thread like Rach gets. It’s a thank you for pointing people in the right direction rather than mass trolling of R and J x

Reactions: 30
How does the action fraud reporting work if you’re reporting as a witness? I don’t understand that they would look into something that you haven’t personally been affected by 🤔 sorry if I sound a bit thick I’ve been thinking of doing it but I like to know how things work before I do x

Reactions: 3
I’m about to email them funnily enough as I was JUST wondering the same thing.
Strange isn't it, she kept saying how excited she was for it but it's not been mentioned since? Maybe just another lie she forgot she told🤔

Reactions: 6
I came across Keels original thread - I had no idea who PTWM was, as I only used to read the Ingham/Meldrum threads.

I have kept reading - sometimes in utter shock, and other times in sadness at what 2 people can do to a Mother and her children.

I felt the original petition that got posted was Samantha - I replied to that, but some posts were removed at the time.

In real life I ramble!! I'm sorry... I go all around the houses:rolleyes:

I feel it is utterly awful what PTWM/J have done - she clearly has some very deep rooted problems/issues, but the main thing on these threads which Keels started, was to find evidence to prove what PTWM has used paypal donations for.

It must have caused them both a great deal of grief, and probably something they didn't expect to happen. They (I believe they are both as complicite as each other) set her "warrior's" onto Keels, also I think there was another poster at that time too, that was hounded.

Samantha has been able to come here and talk - Empen and Quwerty have been able to help Samantha and others behind the scenes. Isn't that an amazing thing - that from that first thread to where this is now?! So many posters that have daily kept up the vigil of asking questions - not giving up and letting this thread die, without answers.

It is only natural that many here are sceptical, due to having lost money to PTWM/J or having believed her "stories" that now they want answers that are fact and not fiction.

I don't work within an area that could help Samantha - I'm a SAHM, with a son who has learning disability/autism. My career background was Banking - not much use to this thread. But what I do have in common with Samantha is my 1st husband mentally abused me, which nearly 30 years later, still causes me anxiety. No one should have to explain "their story" - we all have our own stories of life to tell, but for people like Samantha, it's not an easy story to tell is it?

She has been brave enough to come here, for support. I said in my reply after the petition post that this is a woman backed into a corner so hard, she has no where else to go but to come out fighting. Also that Karma is a witch, and PTWM/J are going to get theirs soon.

Samanthas financial situation has really nothing to do with this thread - surely that shouldn't be dwelled on, but to keep open lines of encouragement of support to her, and also anyone else that has experienced similar.

I hope the new members that have asked questions today are not here to derail, that they only want to know the truth - it should be enough what Empen has stated and Samantha too.

I told you I could ramble!! I hope this doesn't offend anyone - I hate injustice or people being treated badly; it really causes me upset. When you are a Mum to someone with extra needs, your whole life is a battle on their behalf. To read on these these threads what PTWM/J have done to Samantha makes me livid. I can't even bring myself to write their names!!

Samantha - you keep strong sweetheart. Good things will happen for you - I hope with all my heart that you get to see YOUR Boys, very very soon. Thinking of you. X

Sorry ladies for a long message - Empen/Quwerty I am in awe of you. Keels, if you are reading - you started something, that along with everything else, has given Samantha a place to be Welcomed in to.
Welcome @BabeOne -astute observations 😘

Reactions: 3
Samantha, I am genuinely sorry you’ve been hurt by this thread. Please know, when i say i take everything with a pinch of salt its not personal, its just the way i’ve had to be my whole life. I do honestly hope you are ok and that you see your boys soon.

I’ll throw this out now; when i found PTWM a few years ago via the Mothercare story i thought she was amazing, her parenting back then really spoke to me. That she was alienated from her parents was something i understood. I bought the book, gave her likes, commented and even messaged her. I found her thread on here by chance and got quite invested, when she did the crying video i thought finally, shes going to be clearer. I typed out an angry look what this has done to her post which was quite rightly removed. But then no actual evidence came, she kept on having meals out, buying expensive clothes, turning her lifestyle into that of MOD and FOD and the funny relatable stories she used to do dried up. So i came back to post, yes i struggle to accept things but know this, my opinion of her has drastically changed and the longer we go without hard proof of her donations, the more i dislike her. I can’t comment on her DA stories or how she handles them. I don’t have a clue how it should be handled.

I do however know that the schools would be within rights to kick the kids out, schools make parents sign a policy indicating that they won’t slag them off on social media... one of her fave things to do.

I do know an accountant would struggle to process the paypal. Accountants need everything need, tidy and clearly explainable. Which the paypal isn’t. I thought she might’ve registered as a charity by now but she hasn’t.

I said before i wouldn’t comment on her parenting but i will say this, the first thing that raised my eyebrow was when she kept pubically discussing the kids having nits, i kept imagining those babies having to face everyone at school with that knowledge. We all know nits happen, but why give kids fuel to bully?

Finally, Empen and Qwerty: my basic nature will leave me on the fence with your investigation (as it has done with PTWM herself) however i do hope you are serious and i do hope that if she is what we all now think she is, your work means she is stopped.

Samantha, i genuinely cannot fathom how it must feel to be without your children and to see another woman claim them as her own. Your boys look happy, smart and kind and i truly hope you get to see them very very soon. My own mother was pushed over the edge by my father and we have a strong relationship now, once i hit 16 i saw things very clearly. I’ll bow out now with commenting this has become such a serious thing and i wouldn’t wish genuine hurt on anyone ❤

I’ll still watch from afar in the hopes that one day, we get some answers.
This is basically me. This is what I have struggled to put into words. I feel exactly the same as you do with every single point

I also struggle to believe she has it all through an accountant, as I know through my job now nit picky they can be about details. I deal with them through my work. End of year accounts are why I keep wine under my desk!! So I really struggle to believe Rachel’s entire life is all forgetfulness and chaos, but her books are all kept up to date through an account. It doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 5
I do know an accountant would struggle to process the paypal. Accountants need everything need, tidy and clearly explainable. Which the paypal isn’t. I thought she might’ve registered as a charity by now but she hasn’t
Actually this is very easy as we aren't expecting detailed info for the receipt of funds, just the expenditure - a basic 'what's spent where' like she used to do beautifully on fb till 2017 sometime.

Reactions: 4
I give these to people I work with. I thought they might be helpful to some people on here.

If anyone wants to donate to somewhere that matters, there’s a list of organisations on the back. Your money will actually be safe and used for good.

🌸
Great links thats what all influencers should be doing raising awareness and sign posting to actions experts.
Im sorry you are upset, you have lots of support on here more than anyone whos said anything negative.
I do think people came here to derail
I just hope thread focus can be back on ptwm and her saying where the moneys gone..
I do hope you get to see your boys soon and you get help from a laywer to least see them and review not only what you paying but a 3rd party can ensure the money is being spent on the boys.
Stay strong, be postive and focus on all the people rooting for you in real life abd online

Reactions: 8
Is keels ok? Her profile has been made private. I didn't follow her as didn't want to get blocked! 🤦‍♀️ hope everything is ok x
Yeah she just doesn’t want a bunch of people lurking and watching her videos. She’s still happy for people to follow her though. I follow her and haven’t been blocked by anyone x

Reactions: 6
Did anyone ever report the PayPal thing to the Charity Commission?

What about Uni students studying journalism? Do you think any of them would be interested in this?
There’s a journalist interested, again, it’s a tricky one with Many many many layers to look at and SO much legal aspects before it is touched.

Reactions: 10
I
Thank you everyone who is reporting to action fraud.

KEEP REPORTING ANYONE THAT HASN’T DONE IT YET 🤘🏼 I think we are up to about 20 just from those who have written on here they have, that’s not saying more have that just haven’t said so.

Well done team
I did it today, not entirely sure i did it correctly but was given a crime number at the end.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she just doesn’t want a bunch of people lurking and watching her videos. She’s still happy for people to follow her though. I follow her and haven’t been blocked by anyone x
Ah i was a lurker and watcher 🙈 but in a good way because i found she spoke so much sense. My last profile was blocked because i followed her. Im just glad she is ok was worried they got to her again x

Reactions: 4
Thank you everyone who is reporting to action fraud.

KEEP REPORTING ANYONE THAT HASN’T DONE IT YET 🤘🏼 I think we are up to about 20 just from those who have written on here they have, that’s not saying more have that just haven’t said so.

Well done team
I’m sorry, I must be really thick but I’ve put in the info I know and it wants more... 🤔 so cant move on to the next page!? 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.