Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samantha I am so happy you've come here to share your side. I absolutely beleive you, not that it should matter. You matter, and you know the truth. Please keep allowing us to support you, I'm sure it's no ones intention to bring you down. Stand tall and proud and know you are very much cared for here xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
<<image of payslip removed by admin>>

Proof enough for you?!?
How dare you!
You don’t need to prove yourself. There are enough of us here that believe you and want the truth to come out.

The truth about the money will out eventually. She can’t keep running and blocking forever.

Reactions: 11
Can I check, are you the same lady that was talking to CHL? I’m aware there were 5 ladies that were sent the court orders etc, but only one did the story to CHL which I was asked to share on here, is this you? 😊 *nice to meet you*

Please do not share any court order screen shots or anything naming anyone. As I advised you via CHL, along with @Qwerty6337 please hand those court orders to the police, Rachael is in contempt of court for doing this.
And that is ok to put on here as it is a fairly obvious action to take.

If this is the lady I think it is, she has proven herself to CHL and shared a few items to verify her story.
CHL is someone I think many of us on here will vouch for, I personally will as she is a very dear friend, as she is to others.

She cannot share those items on here for safety to those named in them. It’s also illegal to share court orders.
Evidence of any court orders suspected of being breached by ptwm should be referred to the District/Circuit Judge hearing the case. It is a civil matter. The Judge who has heard the matter from the beginning will take a much dimmer view of her actions as he/she will be fully aware of all the circumstances of the case.

Reactions: 7
C'mon on guys.

We are all here for one thing - to get to the bottom of the PayPal issue! If we can help Samantha in anyway surly that's a massive bonus! We know Rachelele is the problem here not each other.

We've made this a safe place enough for the court screen shot lady (I'm sorry I forgot your username) and safe enough for Samantha ❤

However I do find myself agreeing with some of what is being said from BOTH sides of the discussion 🤦🏼‍♀️ - but ultimately the reason I'm here to see Rachelele get her comeuppance and face the consequences of her actions.

Edited to say my phone now recognises Rachelele 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
With all due respect, you have no idea what you’re talking about. I have no reason to lie about any of this. I am not here for money or to play the victim. I can post a payslip photo here if that’s what it takes. How dare you accuse me of lying?!?
Samantha please don’t let them upset you, concentrate on what’s important , not
Proving yourself to some doubter x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Quickfyre ... you absolutely don’t need to show your payslip.. there will always be someone out there to say it’s fake.. it’s human nature... you know your truth. Be strong.
You have many supporters here and some pretty amazing people helping you @Empen.

When they go low, you go high xxxx

Reactions: 17
<<image of payslip removed by admin>>

Proof enough for you?!?
How dare you!
Samantha there are so many of us on here that believe you 100%, you have been through things that most of us cannot even begin to comprehend and you do not need to justify yourself to anyone ❤

Reactions: 12
I've honestly never came across such a smug,smarmy liar in my life! How the hell does she do all she claims to do when Josh all but wipes her arse for her?

Reactions: 8
It makes me so sad that Samantha is going through a tit time anyway and she gets the confidence to come on here and say her peace and people are still giving her tit. Why can't we just support her and each other?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it’s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I can’t help thinking that it’s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness. It has been a very safe space and it would be really sad if it’s been intentionally thrown off track.

Samantha, you don’t owe anyone anything. You don’t have to answer to anyone on here. I hope that some of the more negative comments don’t put you off engaging here

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s actually very sad that we all came here to show solidarity and find out where or donations went, people came here for a safe space to talk and share experiences with PTWM including Samantha who has suffered at her hands yet for some reason, there seems a shift in focus as to how much child maintenance Samantha has been paying.

It’s simple. It’s NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

I mean come on, PTWM has clearly fleeced many donators, ex spouses and God knows who else, are you shocked that they are happy to fleece a parent in this way?

Samantha, I believe EVERY word you say. But please don’t feel you have to defend yourself in any way on here.

The fact you have been strong enough and brave enough to share your story is massive and I respect you for it. Keep your voice strong and loud, after all this time, you deserve to be heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
C'mon on guys.

We are all here for one thing - to get to the bottom of the PayPal issue! If we can help Samantha in anyway surly that's a massive bonus! We know Rachelele is the problem here not each other.

We've made this a safe place enough for the court screen shot lady (I'm sorry I forgot your username) and safe enough for Samantha ❤

However I do find myself agreeing with some of what is being said from BOTH sides of the discussion 🤦🏼‍♀️ - but ultimately the reason I'm here to see Rachelele get her comeuppance and face the consequences of her actions.
I agree. And while I hope Samantha gets some resolution to her issues with rachelalalale, in my opinion this forum is probably not the best place to be discussing her situation. It's not something a gossip forum on the Internet should get involved with. She's connected with some people that hopefully can point her in the right direction and best of luck to her with everything. But let's focus on the stuff we can have an impact on.... Namely, Where's the money gone???

(not trying to tell people what they can and can't discuss, only my opinion after all, but do feel it's entering into dangerous territory if we continuously discuss the custody issue, of which most of us have no actual insight in to.)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.