Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Quickfyre have they tried contacting you yet?
Interested to know how she’s going to handle you on here?
Will really show true colours.

Reactions: 4
Yep, that's why I didn't bite back when they quoted me :) Old school trolling at its finest.
How does the action fraud reporting work if you’re reporting as a witness? I don’t understand that they would look into something that you haven’t personally been affected by 🤔 sorry if I sound a bit thick I’ve been thinking of doing it but I like to know how things work before I do x

It would be passed on as almost denunciation - I deal with them daily for work - sometimes it may be nothing more than a disgruntled neighbour etc but nothing isn’t worth reviewing and when you’re faced with more than one it gathers more weight.

Action fraud collates all the information that’s collected and it’s available to relevant agencies who if they choose to investigate they will then gather more information and disseminate that and the net gets wider and wider with everyone adding their own little bit of intelligence.

It’s a VERY useful tool

Literally don’t know why I quoted you @FromOopNorth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly what I said. But Celeste is actually funny IMO.
Celeste does it MUCH better!! I cannot believe these threads- the people She With All The Vowels has exploited in the name of charity, the obvious saviour/victim complex, the out and out lies... I hope everyone gets the answers they need. And @Quickfyre, you're amazing for coming on here and standing up for yourself. Hope you can see the support you have here and not dwell on someone digging for muck.

Reactions: 9
It would be passed on as almost denunciation - I deal with them daily for work - sometimes it may be nothing more than a disgruntled neighbour etc but nothing isn’t worth reviewing and when you’re faced with more than one it gathers more weight.

Action fraud collates all the information that’s collected and it’s available to relevant agencies who if they choose to investigate they will then gather more information and disseminate that and the net gets wider and wider with everyone adding their own little bit of intelligence.

It’s a VERY useful tool

Literally don’t know why I quoted you @FromOopNorth 😂
Thanks I’ll get it done! I’ve been following this from the start and I’m so shocked at how much has come out, it’s amazing what people can hide on social media x

Reactions: 7
Action fraud report completed
It gave me a crime number and said it will write to me with and further info.
It did state I lacked vital information, I tried to put as much info i knew into comment section

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Action fraud report completed
It gave me a crime number and said it will write to me with and further info.
It did state I lacked vital information, I tried to put as much info i knew into comment section
Don’t worry about the vital info. Because the more people that do it, the more they will have to open an investigation and they will find info out. All is good.

Reactions: 13
Another long time lurker here, been a bit nervous to post as I’m worried about being doxxed, hence I haven’t followed messiah or CHL, I keep up with their stories!
I was an avid follower of PTWM, directed over here by her rant and wanted to see who all these horrible people were. She made a big mistake with that rant, as there’s many people just like me that see her for what she is now. I’ve really enjoyed reading this thread and love seeing all the support from like minded people.
Just wanted to say my heart goes out for you Samantha, I have a little boy myself and can’t imagine the pain ❤

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.