Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clickbait at its finest!.. thatā€™s all it is ...
Itā€™s just boring and a bit weird. Recently, itā€™s like she thinks she has a personal Insta account with some mates rather than being an ā€˜Influencerā€™. Sheā€™s treating Insta stories lately like WhatsApp or Snapchat šŸ˜‚

I bet she canā€™t wait for the baby to arrive so she actually has some new content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I really really am in shock.

I first came to these threads from TattleGate. After reading through all the threads and even up until a few days ago, i still wasnā€™t convinced, iā€™ll hold my hands up. I take everything with a pinch of salt due to working with social media most of my adult life. Just like she has an army, you have am army here who believe the opposite. (Please donā€™t think iā€™m defending her, iā€™m really not.)

But those messages from Samantha have really shocked me and i really feel for her. Iā€™ve read Rā€™s book a few times and i cannot believe how someone can have the absolute bleeping audacity to be an advocate for healthy relationships in families and then behaves the way she does?! And then even worse, write it as non-fiction in a book?!
How can you stop your daughter from seeing her dad for a few years and how can you maliciously break down a woman who was in a bad place because of a more than likely affair while stopping a relationship with her sons, and then be an advocate AGAINST parent alienation with the likes of Sally Faulkner? You claim to be this saint and forgiving person who hated the fact your own mother left, but you wonā€™t help to try and fix a broken relationship between a mother and her sons?!

I donā€™t know the truth about the paypal donations, i also never donated so i hope the donators here do get the an answer, and soon.
But my main gripe is the children in all of this. Samantha, i hope you get the advice you need and your able to hug your boys again someday soon. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Another long time lurker here that was directed from Raeeechaeeeeellleeee

To be honest, I was only ever following her for entertainment. I never really bought into what I now know to be lies, and the way she talks about/to the kids and J has always shocked me. And the stuff she deems appropriate has sometimes concerned me (without mentioning specifics)

I've been lurking on here since the snot fest video, mostly out of curiosity, but since then I've found that almost all of you have the same viewpoint as me šŸ˜†. I expected to find really nasty comments but other than the odd one about how she looks, literally nothing. I saw the threads very early on from her video, and never saw anything about B getting pregnant or the baby being wished dead. What I did see was a woman twisting the comments here in the most contrived way possible, and calling people on HERE sick...

@Quickfyre I really hope you haven't left. I'm so upset for you that they can do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Raychayellie in the dock....
ā€œTell us the truth, where are the donationsā€... ā€œtell us the truthā€.....

1B1D69B3-6459-4177-916E-16BBBD4E10EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s just so upsetting when you have had to feel so brave enough to come forward and then still be interrogated.

No one needs to be concerned about any family court proceedings as there are none. I will not put my gorgeous boys through all of that again. They were the ones who suffered the most last time and nobody ā€˜wonā€™.

Iā€™m not telling lies, I will always pay for my boys I just donā€™t know what it ever goes on for them. Just like people donā€™t know where the donations have gone.

My child maintenance is not a back date Iā€™ve never once not paid for them. Yes I have had it reviewed today. Iā€™ve had sent proof of my child maintenance payments on here.

I donā€™t want peopleā€™s money. If anyone wanted to donate money I would say to go directly to the charities themselves to ensure that you know are donating towards.

I just wanted to be heard as all my life and my boys have been published without my consent or control over it.

I said PTWM and J would do this to me didnā€™t I and Iā€™m NOT playing the victim. It is what they do.
Like I said people donā€™t understand how abusive they are but I do.

Please donā€™t think Iā€™m not genuine or sincere or horrible or dishonest. I am not any of those things.

Sorry I need to go I canā€™t stop crying, they are such spiteful bullies.

My heart absolutely breaks for you and those boys. I really hope you can take comfort from the fact that 99.5% donā€™t doubt you and the others have been hurt or hoodwinked by R before so they are being extra cautious xx

Please do report anyone trying to disrupt, there's been a clear attempt today from new posters (and ones that make a few normal posts before showing their cards) to try and derail the thread and mods have been taking action so it doesn't continue :)

I've sat quietly watching, letting true colours show, as after yesterday's love-in (absolute fricking stars, humbled by the love yesterday šŸ„°) I absolutely expected Rachel's machine to rumble in to action.

What we have observed today, plausible personas planting tiny seeds of unrest, is a small show of what this 'crew' are probably capable of in the real world... hence the struggle Sam and other locals have expressed once Rachel decides you're the enemy.

We are better than that.

We have bonded.

We are strong.

šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is keels ok? Her profile has been made private. I didn't follow her as didn't want to get blocked! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø hope everything is ok x

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s just so upsetting when you have had to feel so brave enough to come forward and then still be interrogated.

No one needs to be concerned about any family court proceedings as there are none. I will not put my gorgeous boys through all of that again. They were the ones who suffered the most last time and nobody ā€˜wonā€™.

Iā€™m not telling lies, I will always pay for my boys I just donā€™t know what it ever goes on for them. Just like people donā€™t know where the donations have gone.

My child maintenance is not a back date Iā€™ve never once not paid for them. Yes I have had it reviewed today. Iā€™ve had sent proof of my child maintenance payments on here.

I donā€™t want peopleā€™s money. If anyone wanted to donate money I would say to go directly to the charities themselves to ensure that you know are donating towards.

I just wanted to be heard as all my life and my boys have been published without my consent or control over it.

I said PTWM and J would do this to me didnā€™t I and Iā€™m NOT playing the victim. It is what they do.
Like I said people donā€™t understand how abusive they are but I do.

Please donā€™t think Iā€™m not genuine or sincere or horrible or dishonest. I am not any of those things.

Sorry I need to go I canā€™t stop crying, they are such spiteful bullies.
It's not you i don't believe its the system, it has massively done you over.
Scares me to think that a system thats supposed to help people can do this to a mother, you are right to question your payment amount because that is an obscene amount of money, especially to have such frivolity thrown in your face so publicly.
I hope they reduce those payments for you and the differance can go towards some time with your boys x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I really really am in shock.

I first came to these threads from TattleGate. After reading through all the threads and even up until a few days ago, i still wasnā€™t convinced, iā€™ll hold my hands up. I take everything with a pinch of salt due to working with social media most of my adult life. Just like she has an army, you have am army here who believe the opposite. (Please donā€™t think iā€™m defending her, iā€™m really not.)

But those messages from Samantha have really shocked me and i really feel for her. Iā€™ve read Rā€™s book a few times and i cannot believe how someone can have the absolute bleeping audacity to be an advocate for healthy relationships in families and then behaves the way she does?! And then even worse, write it as non-fiction in a book?!
How can you stop your daughter from seeing her dad for a few years and how can you maliciously break down a woman who was in a bad place because of a more than likely affair while stopping a relationship with her sons, and then be an advocate AGAINST parent alienation with the likes of Sally Faulkner? You claim to be this saint and forgiving person who hated the fact your own mother left, but you wonā€™t help to try and fix a broken relationship between a mother and her sons?!

I donā€™t know the truth about the paypal donations, i also never donated so i hope the donators here do get the an answer, and soon.
But my main gripe is the children in all of this. Samantha, i hope you get the advice you need and your able to hug your boys again someday soon. ā¤

The army here would disperse if she actually just answered the Paypal questions. The other legal issues will be sorted behind the scenes.

Reactions: 5

I've sat quietly watching, letting true colours show, as after yesterday's love-in (absolute fricking stars, humbled by the love yesterday šŸ„°) I absolutely expected Rachel's machine to rumble in to action.

What we have observed today, plausible personas planting tiny seeds of unrest, is a small show of what this 'crew' are probably capable of in the real world... hence the struggle Sam and other locals have expressed once Rachel decides you're the enemy.

We are better than that.

We have bonded.

We are strong.

šŸ˜˜
Amen šŸ™

Reactions: 3
Thank you everyone who is reporting to action fraud.

KEEP REPORTING ANYONE THAT HASNā€™T DONE IT YET šŸ¤˜šŸ¼ I think we are up to about 20 just from those who have written on here they have, thatā€™s not saying more have that just havenā€™t said so.

Well done team

Reactions: 15
I think itā€™s only recently that that this thread has changed in tone and I canā€™t help thinking that itā€™s a deliberate hijack. Previously, opposing opinions were shared with perhaps challenge but without this level of unpleasantness. It has been a very safe space and it would be really sad if itā€™s been intentionally thrown off track.

Samantha, you donā€™t owe anyone anything. You donā€™t have to answer to anyone on here. I hope that some of the more negative comments donā€™t put you off engaging here
I came across Keels original thread - I had no idea who PTWM was, as I only used to read the Ingham/Meldrum threads.

I have kept reading - sometimes in utter shock, and other times in sadness at what 2 people can do to a Mother and her children.

I felt the original petition that got posted was Samantha - I replied to that, but some posts were removed at the time.

In real life I ramble!! I'm sorry... I go all around the houses:rolleyes:

I feel it is utterly awful what PTWM/J have done - she clearly has some very deep rooted problems/issues, but the main thing on these threads which Keels started, was to find evidence to prove what PTWM has used paypal donations for.

It must have caused them both a great deal of grief, and probably something they didn't expect to happen. They (I believe they are both as complicite as each other) set her "warrior's" onto Keels, also I think there was another poster at that time too, that was hounded.

Samantha has been able to come here and talk - Empen and Quwerty have been able to help Samantha and others behind the scenes. Isn't that an amazing thing - that from that first thread to where this is now?! So many posters that have daily kept up the vigil of asking questions - not giving up and letting this thread die, without answers.

It is only natural that many here are sceptical, due to having lost money to PTWM/J or having believed her "stories" that now they want answers that are fact and not fiction.

I don't work within an area that could help Samantha - I'm a SAHM, with a son who has learning disability/autism. My career background was Banking - not much use to this thread. But what I do have in common with Samantha is my 1st husband mentally abused me, which nearly 30 years later, still causes me anxiety. No one should have to explain "their story" - we all have our own stories of life to tell, but for people like Samantha, it's not an easy story to tell is it?

She has been brave enough to come here, for support. I said in my reply after the petition post that this is a woman backed into a corner so hard, she has no where else to go but to come out fighting. Also that Karma is a witch, and PTWM/J are going to get theirs soon.

Samanthas financial situation has really nothing to do with this thread - surely that shouldn't be dwelled on, but to keep open lines of encouragement of support to her, and also anyone else that has experienced similar.

I hope the new members that have asked questions today are not here to derail, that they only want to know the truth - it should be enough what Empen has stated and Samantha too.

I told you I could ramble!! I hope this doesn't offend anyone - I hate injustice or people being treated badly; it really causes me upset. When you are a Mum to someone with extra needs, your whole life is a battle on their behalf. To read on these these threads what PTWM/J have done to Samantha makes me livid. I can't even bring myself to write their names!!

Samantha - you keep strong sweetheart. Good things will happen for you - I hope with all my heart that you get to see YOUR Boys, very very soon. Thinking of you. X

Sorry ladies for a long message - Empen/Quwerty I am in awe of you. Keels, if you are reading - you started something, that along with everything else, has given Samantha a place to be Welcomed in to.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Back to a comment made about how PTWM grooms people.

I think she does.

She portrays herself as a safety net for vulnerable people, go to her, she will help, she will take you under her wing and so on, etc etc.

I remember when she posted about helping a warrior once and I responded, she replied back with ā€œLove you ā™„ā™„ā™„ā€œ Iā€™m sorry but I find that odd given the lack of conversation we had, but back then, she made me feel like she was a friend and cared just with that one statement, we arenā€™t friends and never have been. To vulnerable people, they need to hear things like that, it makes them feel safe and like she is trustworthy. Itā€™s grooming, preying on people for gain.

She offers random strangers she meets online into her home - we warn our children not to even talk to strangers yet hereā€™s a woman inviting them to stay with her? How the hell does a police officer husband actually condone it?
Iā€™ve seen her reply ā€œLove youā€ on so many comments and I genuinely assumed they were all from people she knew in real life. I have an IG account for my blog (very small fry and Iā€™ve never had the confidence to grow it) which very occasionally will get a comment from someone I donā€™t know relating to the photo. I would never comment something personal to them. I donā€™t know them. Itā€™s just WEIRD.

Reactions: 7
Finally got my action fraud report doneāœ”
One other thing...
Did the Trevi House visit ever go down that ptwm was banging on about?

• Heart
Iā€™ve been trying to work my way through all of the threads today & Iā€™m utterly gobsmacked !!! What a thoroughly disgusting woman & itā€™s beyond belief that sheā€™s been able to get away with this for so long !!! Samantha I feel so so bad for you , it is horrendous what youā€™ve been through , stay positive ā¤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone ever report the PayPal thing to the Charity Commission?

What about Uni students studying journalism? Do you think any of them would be interested in this?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.