Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the sake of balance does nobody see that this entire thread took off because we starting questioning Rachele and refused to believe her based on her word... however now we are being encouraged to do that with somebody else...

We don’t need to get involved in that at all though. That’s between Sam and Empen. They haven’t asked for our help. someone else suggested a go fund me and it was quickly removed because of this. Empen has offered to help a few cases directly without involving anyone else on the forum. It’s up to both parties make the relevant checks on who they both are x

Reactions: 22
Quite a few people today trying to derail this thread, a thread in a series that have run smoothly for quite some time now 🤔

I believe it is Samantha for what it's worth. That is my belief. You can choose to believe or not believe anyone and anything, in every aspect of life.

Do your own research, keep an open mind, skip by or report anything that is dubious, whatever, but accusing people who are here seemingly for help and to help is just going round in circles.

😊❤
I am not trying to derail this thread. Just blindly not rushing in and believing every single thing that has been posted..It does you good to question logically.

As I've said, we've all been here before. Surely we've learnt some lessons about worshiping false idols and all that malarkey?

Reactions: 12
[
Just in regards to CMS - if Samantha is paying off any arrears then it would make her monthly payment higher?
Arrears... I thought that. Also if you do a lot of overtime, shift work payments etc can all be taken into account. If you work for a private health org what's the pay like?? Dunno just a thought.

Reactions: 1
I think its also important to remember that everything discussed about Rachael and Josh is stuff thats public (and been made public by themselves)...the constant Facebook posts, sharing of the children, the Paypal donations, her book...whilst there may have been the odd speculation or digging deeper to find stuff out, the majority has been stuff they have chosen to share.

With Samantha, its different as she's shared what she feels comfortable with and I assume can't share too much, especially if she is still in a legal battle or looking to regain custody of Seb and Isaac. I get why people are frustrated as anyone could come on and say they are her and join, but I'm choosing to believe it is genuinely her over the letter she posted.

Reactions: 15
Let's all just stand back and take a breather.
We are here mainly to find out where the PayPal money has gone. Some people have genuinely felt duped and they need answers. I've read the the threads from the start and the conversation has come a long way. An action plan is coming together about how this can possibly be achieved. Advice has been given to contact Action Fraud. If you feel you can do this then do it.
@Empen is in the background helping people who feel they've been let down. She seems happy with what people are telling her and I imagine double checking everything. We don't need to see evidence. We know certain nosey people are reading this 👀. Let her keep some cards close to her chest and play them when she's ready. Let her quietly help Samantha.
Don't turn on each other. Yes, keep an open mind and don't believe everything you read.

Rachel, just show the evidence of where the money has gone, or are you secretly enjoying this??

• Heart
Reactions: 41
We don’t need to get involved in that at all though. That’s between Sam and Empen. They haven’t asked for our help. someone else suggested a go fund me and it was quickly removed because of this. Empen has offered to help a few cases directly without involving anyone else on the forum. It’s up to both parties make the relevant checks on who they both are x
Then maybe it shouldn’t be on here at all? Sorry but if its being posted on here, it is up for debate and then we are allowed to question it! Surely if this business with Rachele has taught us everything it is to take nobody on the internet at face value. That doesn’t mean we are for/against a specific party it just means we are being careful.

For what its worth threads and threads ago i did point out that anything involving Samantha or the court case should be kept away as that is already a court situation.

Reactions: 11
Re court orders ... they are sometimes not worth the paper they are written on ... my ex partner got full custody with a 1 Saturday a month visit from the children’s mum
This couldn’t be enforced when sometimes she didn’t bother to turn up or cancelled
Similarly when she did have them and threatened not to return them ... ringing the police ... they couldn’t really do anything as in a place of safety and with their mum 😳 think had she not brought them back it would’ve meant going back to court ?
So I can see if PTWM&J don’t let the boys go for contact it’s hard for the mum to get it enforced ?

Reactions: 6
Would love to know how you think I am walking over Sam? Just having a discussion. It comes across that if you don’t say negative things about PTWM then your shut down. I in no way agree with her actions. But I enjoy debates and conversations not one sided witch hunts. I like evidence and things that’s I can make my own opinion on. The pay Pal scandal is something that’s clearly shady. Everything else is speculation so that’s why o asked about evidence. Toe to toe is not my style especially on a silly gossip forum over some lady online who doesn’t give a f*** about me or you 😂
You really have mis read the reply from @Emm123456. She was actually defending your reason for questioning not accusing you.

Time to put the kettle on....I'll be mum

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I wonder where her motive lies with two poofs. Didn't she win them their wedding? I doubt she'll be able to go as she'll be ready to pop so it's not like she wanted them to win it to make they day about her?
I didn't think she won them their wedding exactly, didn't she just tag them in the post for the competition and literally anyone could have won? But of course, Rachel has to make everything in everyone's life's about Rachel.

Reactions: 2
You really have mis read the reply from @Emm123456. She was actually defending your reason for quering not accusing you.

Time to put the kettle on....I'll be mum
Oh I know! I was responding to her post. By about the original post!! My bad. I’m new around here and haven’t no quite mastered the quoting aspect lol.

I didn't think she won them their wedding exactly, didn't she just tag them in the post for the competition and literally anyone could have won? But of course, Rachel has to make everything in everyone's life's about Rachel.
From what I understand the couple with the most likes got it. So she got her 'army' to like/vote for them

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Then maybe it shouldn’t be on here at all? Sorry but if its being posted on here, it is up for debate and then we are allowed to question it! Surely if this business with Rachele has taught us everything it is to take nobody on the internet at face value. That doesn’t mean we are for/against a specific party it just means we are being careful.

For what its worth threads and threads ago i did point out that anything involving Samantha or the court case should be kept away as that is already a court situation.
I think Samantha will delete her profile anyway once things are rolling. Rach could access her profile and bully her via this. I also think if anyone genuinely has questions they want answering maybe pm Empen or Samantha rather than putting it on here for Rach to see

Reactions: 13
My personal experience, CMS require wage slips and then each year they access HMRC for exact amount earned. My payments for my children are recalculated every April. They can go up or down based on my ex's earnings with overtime etc. He pays for 2, earns a high wage and has them 2 nights per week and he pays me just under £400 (he's over the £800pw threshold by quite a bit as well) his partners wage isn't touched due to it being his responsibility and not hers for the children. Which is how it should be imho
Thanks everyone for clarifying. My son's dad is single so I've no experience about partner's income, but I agree it shouldn't be counted. I get a whopping £6 odd a week as he is on benefits, I try not spend it all at once!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi Tattlers.

Before I go into details, please let me say this hasn't been easy, a lot of the subjects covered on here are a trigger for me but I need to speak out, if Samantha is strong enough to do it, so can I.

Well here I am, I'm doing something I thought I NEVER would and joining Tattle.

Why? Because I am the woman who has 45 grabs in my mobile phone after being sent them from PTWM. I didnt not ask for them, I am not a friend of hers, I was just someone who followed her, donated in belief i was helping vulnerable people and would comment on posts and stories at a time when I believed there needs to be more of her in this world. Foolishly, I was even inspired by her and wanted to be just like her. Now I know that one of her is quite enough and frankly, she needs to be stopped.

I need to stress, not all the screen grabs are court documents. No, our PTWM is a huge fan of oversharing as we all know. In her bid to create an 'army' that would make her untouchable and always be the 'victim' she also sent me three screen grabs after I commented on a stories of hers, funnily enough, where she was doxxing an account for trolling her. I responded with something like "who even says or does that?" now this is where I am confused by her, for a woman who has an admin team to filter her messages, she has never failed to reply quite promptly when I have responded to one of her stories, and, on that occasion, her response was quite simply that she believed it to be Samantha and then sent me 3 screen grabs of what I assume is an old facebook post of Samanthas. A post she claimed was unhinged and unstable, she claimed it was proof the children were in the best place. I believed her, as did many of us who hung on her every word.

*Other grabs are ones I have taken myself so that her thumbnail is present in them to show and prove they were sent to me, by her. To answer a question some distance back in this thread as to why I didn't delete them,I hoard messages and still have conversations in my DMS/messenger/emails/whatsapp/texts from various friends, family and junk mail that spans back years, it is literally no more than that. I am a phone storage nightmare.*

Samantha, before I say anymore, I am truly sorry you have been put through so much by her lunacy and have been portrayed as the 'bad guy'
As an adult who grew up Fatherless due to parental alienation and having countless Uncles and StepFathers, I should have known better, PTWM is a carbon copy of my own parent. I'm sorry that she has drained you so much to the point that to fight (financially) is pretty much impossible and instead, you have had to wait for your voice to be heard. I promise you, it IS being heard and now that we are listening, be strong enough to NEVER be silenced, keep talking, keep shouting, keep sharing your truth. I only wish my Dad had been able to so many, many years ago. I can only hope that just as I did, your boys grow up curious and wise, they grow up to have questions that need answers, they grow up with morals and an open mind and an open heart. I hope they grow up to listen and read about the mother who keep going even when they tried to beat her, I hope they come to you for those answers.
Just know we are all behind you and want to help you.

Sadly, I don't think the answers to paypal will ever be given, back at the start when this thread bagan, I responded to that snotfest story about Tattle 'trolling' and was told you are all lunatics who need sectioning (great advocate for mental health there PTWM) and when I mentioned the paypal, she ignored it completely and instead ranted how you are all obsessed with her and any story she posts is commented on in minutes on here, so yes, she is watching AVIDLY (she told me Josh hates that she does and tells her not to look as she isn't helping herself) and it also makes me believe 100%that everything she posts now is reaction to what is said here, that included involving children in her sordid game of passive aggressive 'tit for tat'

Well PTWM, all I can say is this, by sending all those documents, you have made many, many people identifiable (which we all know is illegal) and I can 100% promise there are many interesting people watching this thread, rubbing their hands with glee that finally the truth is coming out.

Always remember, there are three sides to a story, there's yours, theirs....and then the screenshots.

Now can I ask RCHL (you got greedy with my money, you aint taking my vowels too) where did my money go?
Or I'm guessing that just like the gifted conservatory, you feel you earned it by doing so much good in the world? My suggestion here would be, before you try to help others, help those children and stop over exposing them, stop alientating them from their Mum. If you can keep an open mind and allow drug smugglers into your home, around those children and help people who as you said in the past yourself, have mental health concerns, drink/drug related issues, surely you can be open minded enough to do the right thing by the children in your own household and support their Mother too? In my eyes, Samantha is a warrior too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I think Samantha will delete her profile anyway once things are rolling. Rach could access her profile and bully her via this. I also think if anyone genuinely has questions they want answering maybe pm Empen or Samantha rather than putting it on here for Rach to see
I really hope she doesn't delete her profile. If Rachel or her crew does try to bully her, then she should screenshot it and use it against her, publicly or privately, her choice. PTWM has been allowed to tell her 'truth' for too long, Samantha should be allowed to do the same. Truth will out in the end.

Reactions: 17
Hang on tho. She hasn’t said she wants it done for free? She’s asking for a floor layer to help. She’s hasn’t asked anyone to fund it.

This is what I mean about everything she posts being over analysed. It’s not helping our cause at all
Just in regards to CMS - if Samantha is paying off any arrears then it would make her monthly payment higher?
Yes I did think this. If she didnt pay etc I think they backdated it and spread it out over future payments

Please share the screen shots 😊
By sharing the screenshots, it would making me no better than her. The statements and documents are a disturbing read containing thoughts of not only her own children, but her ex step daughter. Whilst PTWM is happy for randoms to read all about their heartbreaking childhood, I am not. They shouldn't even be in my hands or numerous other peoples for that matter.

Reactions: 19
Just came on as I was thinking about some stuff in her book. It does seem extremely likely the R and J had an affair. It really is the only think that explains all the abuse/hassle they got at the start of their relationship (according to her book). I mean why would people care about two single people getting together?
If an affair is true it is even odder how put out she was about Edie’s Dad moving on. If I remembered correctly he had a relationship with Seb and Isaacs Mum after and then with a friends of Rs. I was struck reading the book how weird it was she was so outraged by both these. It was like they were massive betrayals? But why? She can hook up with who she likes but Edie’s Dad is off limits? It really does seem to be all about her

Reactions: 8
By sharing the screenshots, it would making me no better than her. The statements and documents are a disturbing read containing thoughts of not only her own children, but her ex step daughter. Whilst PTWM is happy for randoms to read all about their heartbreaking childhood, I am not. They shouldn't even be in my hands or numerous other peoples for that matter.
Again tho another ‘story’ about how horrible PTWM is but no evidence. IF she has has shared them then she has made them public?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.