Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By sharing the screenshots, it would making me no better than her. The statements and documents are a disturbing read containing thoughts of not only her own children, but her ex step daughter. Whilst PTWM is happy for randoms to read all about their heartbreaking childhood, I am not. They shouldn't even be in my hands or numerous other peoples for that matter.
Can I check, are you the same lady that was talking to CHL? I’m aware there were 5 ladies that were sent the court orders etc, but only one did the story to CHL which I was asked to share on here, is this you? 😊 *nice to meet you*

Please do not share any court order screen shots or anything naming anyone. As I advised you via CHL, along with @Qwerty6337 please hand those court orders to the police, Rachael is in contempt of court for doing this.
And that is ok to put on here as it is a fairly obvious action to take.

Again tho another ‘story’ about how horrible PTWM is but no evidence. IF she has has shared them then she has made them public?
If this is the lady I think it is, she has proven herself to CHL and shared a few items to verify her story.
CHL is someone I think many of us on here will vouch for, I personally will as she is a very dear friend, as she is to others.

She cannot share those items on here for safety to those named in them. It’s also illegal to share court orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Again tho another ‘story’ about how horrible PTWM is but no evidence. IF she has has shared them then she has made them public?

This isn’t a new story though it’s been around a few days now. I think in this case in particular it is definitely correct that the screenshots are not shared. Some snippets are on clean honest livings Instagram stories in case you have not seen them. Enough, in my opinion, to confirm.

Reactions: 18
This isn’t a new story though it’s been around a few days now. I think in this case in particular it is definitely correct that the screenshots are not shared. Some snippets are on clean honest livings Instagram stories in case you have not seen them. Enough, in my opinion, to confirm.
Will go and check this out ☺

Reactions: 2
Please share the screen shots 😊
As 'hungry' as we might be for full on info as to how gutter crawling R can be I think regarding the case @Empen is building it really wouldn't be wise.
Furthermore some things you can't un-see, might very triggers for others.

Reactions: 8
Yes, it's the one thing that rings untrue (especially as most nurses are actually band 5) and does make me question the validity of quickfyre. I hope its not the case but in my humble opinion this forum would do well to not get too involved in this side of things when we're never going to completely know the full story, on either side. Stick to the money.... Where are the PayPal funds PTWM??
I was a Band 7 when I worked for NHS Mental Health Services. Some of my colleagues were Band 8. Psychiatry attracts a premium

Reactions: 5
Also Rachel needs to be stopped, it will be a slow methodical process by some one who knows how to do it. The best we can do is bring more people here from her worship page, just to read and then make their own minds up. We need to cut her money supply off first.

Reactions: 14
Also Rachel needs to be stopped, it will be a slow methodical process by some one who knows how to do it. The best we can do is bring more people here from her worship page, just to read and then make their own minds up. We need to cut her money supply off first.
This is exactly.
There’s SO many parts to this it is crazy. And every part that I am logging there seems to be another step each time.
If people can just please be patient and I of course appreciate it is infuriating, and really really hard to accept you can’t read every screenshot there is. Even I haven’t seen every single one, but I have, and chl has encouraged many to forward them to the police in their area, because they don’t want us to have their full names or details either. And that is also ok.
But I do have a lot of details and information which I OF COURSE will be submitting when I have everything I possible can do to ensure it will go through. If I hand in dribs and drabs nothing will get done. I’d rather go once and get it right.

Report to action fraud.
They will investigate the money.
They will probably suspend accounts.
That will at least shut her up for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her IG followers are going up but a lot will be people taking screen shots and grabs of what they need. I’m so glad Tattle is keeping her entertained and I’m so glad she’s over exposing herself because the genuine followers are getting bored too 🥴

Reactions: 9
This is exactly.
There’s SO many parts to this it is crazy. And every part that I am logging there seems to be another step each time.
If people can just please be patient and I of course appreciate it is infuriating, and really really hard to accept you can’t read every screenshot there is. Even I haven’t seen every single one, but I have, and chl has encouraged many to forward them to the police in their area, because they don’t want us to have their full names or details either. And that is also ok.
But I do have a lot of details and information which I OF COURSE will be submitting when I have everything I possible can do to ensure it will go through. If I hand in dribs and drabs nothing will get done. I’d rather go once and get it right.

Report to action fraud.
They will investigate the money.
They will probably suspend accounts.
That will at least shut her up for a while.
Sharing with the police for them to take action is the best wAy to move forward :). I appreciate your response and the calm manner in which you are responding. I appreciate you aren’t very invested in this and also in helping Sam. The rights of women organisation may also be something to explorer additional help and support.

Reactions: 6
I agree, the gradual drip of people uncovering what she's really like will be the downfall. Like watergate it won't happen overnight.

I'm just waiting for the 4 part ITV drama with Sheridan Smith OBE :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, the gradual drip of people uncovering what she's really like will be the downfall. Like watergate it won't happen overnight.

Maybe Samantha can get there first after all she’s due to tell her side of this !!!

I’ve already told anyone on my IG that follows her to stop. No one I know donates though

Reactions: 3
Maybe Samantha can get there first after all she’s due to tell her side of this !!!

I’ve already told anyone on my IG that follows her to stop. No one I know donates though
I’ve told all my friends who follow her about the article Keels wrote and this thread - turns out all but two are just following her because they think she’s an absolute idiot and as such she amuses them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have the evidence, as do others. Yes, she did share them. But as I said, they are exremely dark in content, it can't have been easy for the children to have written them so do I think it my place to share them just because you are hounding me to do so?

No.

I get it, you have suspicions, I can understand it, BUT, we are all hear for one reason , all I can see is that you seem keen to stop people talking by trying to silence them with your disbelief.

Reactions: 10

Funnily enough she’s a friend. Shall I pitch it? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In other news... my kid just brought all the dirty pots out his room (yay) and tipped all the cold tea over the clean pots in the drainer (boo)... so... does anyone know how to wash 'stupid' out of a 14yr old?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In other news... my kid just brought all the dirty pots out his room (yay) and tipped all the cold tea over the clean pots in the drainer (boo)... so... does anyone know how to wash 'stupid' out of a 14yr old?
It'll be a few years before you achieve that! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Hinch sites have a range of “stupid”. Tumble drier sheets to wash things for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s also remember to that Sams life is not public property either. She’s shared what she’s comfortable with and we need to respect that.

Just cos ptwm/r&j have no boundaries or concept of safeguarding and privacy doesn’t mean that anyone who’s associated with this shouldn’t either.

Empen is working hard in her capacity to actually get to the truth and I think she should be applauded for taking time out of her life to not only support the victims in this but also get to the truth out there so this doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Totally agree with this. I think the way some on here have demanded to see proof and even question @Empen is absolutely disgusting. She has the right to get annoyed. She’s here trying to help Samantha more than any of us on here and her good intentions are being questioned. I’m not sure I’d have been able to reply quite so politely. Ofcourse she can’t share everything on here. There’s eyes everywhere. They already know Samantha’s here so whatever happens next needs to be kept away from prying eyes. @Empen im sorry you’ve been spoken to and questioned this way. The majority of us on here think you’re amazing 😘😘

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.