Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smell lies. There is absolutely no way this lady is paying £900 a month! No way. As a nurse band 6?? There’s no way CMS have worked this out as a fair assessment on net earnings. My heart breaks for what your going through but don’t play the victim card and fabricate lies to make yourself look hard done by. You already are hard done by!! The truth will help your case. There has been lots of questions in regards to the £900 a month and if someone makes £45k a year pay less for three children. I doubt you pay £900.
One of PTWM crew 🤔

Reactions: 16
I don’t think we’ll get anywhere by shutting down genuine questions. It is a confusing situation and there are seemingly gaping holes to those of us who are not in the inner loop of secrets so to speak. Nobody here is trying to go “toe to toe” were all on the same team I am sure. We just want the best for those kids and Sam. If she’s being taken for a ride still-which is how it seems from an outsiders perspective- we are just trying to help. My own personal perspective is that those boys should have their mum in their life and nothing should stand in the way of getting them all back together!

Reactions: 14
Or proving Her lies online would have more of an impact than nonsene comments with no evidence to back them up. If the evidence was posted as well as the accusations surely PTWM couldn’t deny it then. Logical thoughts?
No but it's best that she doesn't know what Samantha is planning

Reactions: 7
One of PTWM crew 🤔
Really really not lol. Just objective and have history with CMS to know that a nurse wage would never meet that criteria. I nothing PTWM. I never donated because I’m not about that life. And give to legit charities.

Reactions: 2
Hahah. Go toe to toe? Have I once been risen to you? Have I been passive aggressive towards you? Calm down absolutely no need to lower the tone. Thank god you took that oath eh? Imagine what you would be like with no restrictions or boundaries.
What I’d be like with no boundaries? Really?
I didn’t have to tell any one what I did for a living. I’m just soooo fed up with people like you walking over people like Samantha.

I’ve checked everything she’s said, not only on here but to me. Can YOU prove her different?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think we’ll get anywhere by shutting down genuine questions. It is a confusing situation and there are seemingly gaping holes to those of us who are not in the inner loop of secrets so to speak. Nobody here is trying to go “toe to toe” were all on the same team I am sure. We just want the best for those kids and Sam. If she’s being taken for a ride still-which is how it seems from an outsiders perspective- we are just trying to help. My own personal perspective is that those boys should have their mum in their life and nothing should stand in the way of getting them all back together!
Completely agree. Sam clearly loves her boys. ANd a breakdown should never stop you being a mummy.

I didn’t have to tell any one what I did for a living. I’m just soooo fed up with people like you walking over people like Samantha.

I’ve checked everything she’s said, not only on here but to me. Can YOU prove her different?
No I can’t. that’s why I wasn’t asking for proof. You have to agree 900 a month is a bit of a stretch. Just take a step back. Calm down and look at the facts and maths.

The best and most mature way forward is for everyone to keep nagging about the Paypal donations, if people come forward (even if you aren’t 💯 convinced it’s genuine, offer a friendly ear, and trust Empem to do their bit. No one is asking for money of for anyone to purge themselves. Just play nicely x

Reactions: 12
I don’t have to answer ANYTHING publicly. And certainly do not answer to you.
I have been entrusted with names and people’s stories of what has happened in their personal lives due to Rachael. You have a problem with that then you go elsewhere. I will be taking action against Rachael. As will many people, given many have reported her to action fraud. INCLUDING SAMANTHA.

I don’t have to help people on here, I have a full time job and a family. But I do it, because I took an oath myself to protect and serve, unlike josh, and I will do that. Since helping people, I’ve had so many shady emails I’ve had to fend off, and it is so time consuming you don’t even understand. But if it helps get someone justice, and find money and stop this woman preying on others then so be it.

You have s problem, inbox me and I’ll go toe to toe with you there. In the mean time, stop bringing everyone else down.
I’ve confirmed myself who Samantha is. I’ve got all her details.
She asked logically and politely. There is no reason whatsoever for "shouting" in your reply.

People here are entitled to question everything. We are all faceless and can claim to be anyone.

By replying in such a manner reminds me of a certain someone. Not someone in the professional sphere, as you claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Completely agree. Sam clearly loves her boys. ANd a breakdown should never stop you being a mummy.

No I can’t. that’s why I wasn’t asking for proof. You have to agree 900 a month is a bit of a stretch. Just take a step back. Calm down and look at the facts and maths.

Which I have. And I’ve spoken to Samantha, we’ve discussed what I personally did, and what I think she should do, and she is doing just that today.

I do it for a job, and have done for a long time. Sorry it isn’t all on the thread, but Rachael and josh clearly reAd it- you think I’m going to share that information? No.
The appropriate advice is being given with all information that is shared.

She asked logically and politely. There is no reason whatsoever for "shouting" in your reply.

People here are entitled to question everything. We are all faceless and can claim to be anyone.

By replying in such a manner reminds me of a certain someone. Not someone in the professional sphere, as you claim.
No one shouted. 🙄
I have a lot of inboxes I’m trying to help out and answer your questions. Comparing me to Rachael certainly isn’t going to get anyone anywhere and I will just stop helping and let you all carry on. I will just help Samantha and the other lady in my email that needs it urgently.
I am merely saying, I am not sharing information on a public forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thing is cma is an odd one

My ex is in the service industry in London (lots of chopping and changing of jobs) but relatively low paid work. He used to pay £14 a week and then at yearly review that changed to £65 a week. He had been in the same style of job but it jumped considerably and that’s for one child who he has no contact with (his choice not mine)

So I can totally see why Sam here is paying £900 for her two boys. Taking into account work etc.

I think calling liar when it’s clear she’s been open and honest with admin and several trusted members is a low blow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been entrusted with names and people’s stories of what has happened in their personal lives due to Rachael. You have a problem with that then you go elsewhere. I will be taking action against Rachael. As will many people, given many have reported her to action fraud. INCLUDING SAMANTHA.

I don’t have to help people on here, I have a full time job and a family. But I do it, because I took an oath myself to protect and serve, unlike josh, and I will do that. Since helping people, I’ve had so many shady emails I’ve had to fend off, and it is so time consuming you don’t even understand. But if it helps get someone justice, and find money and stop this woman preying on others then so be it.

You have s problem, inbox me and I’ll go toe to toe with you there. In the mean time, stop bringing everyone else down.
I think I'm just gonna put you in my pocket for any time I need someone in my corner. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m sorry but surely in any professonal setting where you take an oath taking action upon a woman you don’t know based on a forum would be frowned upon?

Reactions: 7

Im sorry but I really think you need to calm down Empen. I don think that Instagrammer is walking over Sam (it doesn't come across that way to me) and I feel you are being a tag aggressive towards her when IMO some of the queries she has raised are relvent and she has a right to ask, she (sorry I am assuming Insgarammer is a she)

I get that it is a very very difficult situation but lets not turn on one another because that exactly what PTWM wants xx

Reactions: 8

Words taken straight out of my mouth.

No one shouted. 🙄
I have a lot of inboxes I’m trying to help out and answer your questions. Comparing me to Rachael certainly isn’t going to get anyone anywhere and I will just stop helping and let you all carry on. I will just help Samantha and the other lady in my email that needs it urgent
I am merely saying, I am not sharing information on a public forum.
You have to admit your response to my post was a tad aggressive. Toe to toe? And capital letters online indicate shouting you know This. If you can’t have an educational discussion just tell everyone the need to agree so with you or its toe to toe time.

Reactions: 6
Let’s also remember to that Sams life is not public property either. She’s shared what she’s comfortable with and we need to respect that.

Just cos ptwm/r&j have no boundaries or concept of safeguarding and privacy doesn’t mean that anyone who’s associated with this shouldn’t either.

Empen is working hard in her capacity to actually get to the truth and I think she should be applauded for taking time out of her life to not only support the victims in this but also get to the truth out there so this doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.