Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news... my kid just brought all the dirty pots out his room (yay) and tipped all the cold tea over the clean pots in the drainer (boo)... so... does anyone know how to wash 'stupid' out of a 14yr old?
if you manage to figure out how to do it, please let me know. I’ve a 15 and a 13 year old both of whom need a good wash 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I check, are you the same lady that was talking to CHL? I’m aware there were 5 ladies that were sent the court orders etc, but only one did the story to CHL which I was asked to share on here, is this you? 😊 *nice to meet you*

Please do not share any court order screen shots or anything naming anyone. As I advised you via CHL, along with @Qwerty6337 please hand those court orders to the police, Rachael is in contempt of court for doing this.
And that is ok to put on here as it is a fairly obvious action to take.

If this is the lady I think it is, she has proven herself to CHL and shared a few items to verify her story.
CHL is someone I think many of us on here will vouch for, I personally will as she is a very dear friend, as she is to others.

She cannot share those items on here for safety to those named in them. It’s also illegal to share court orders.
Hi!

Yes, it is me.

Just for verification purposes, I contacted CHL for the first time on July 10th at 6.49pm. I sent heavily redacted screen grabs the following day at 12.08pm.

I redacted them by heavily blackening out all information that wasn't public knowledge. I chose to send CHL two quotes from the statement that were already public knowledge and have been seen on here. Therefore not sharing any if the intimate thoughts in the court orders that are not widely known to her masses other than those PTMW shared with via Dm or breaking any laws.

Thank you for all the advice you have given via CHL who I have to say, is the loveliest human.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Totally agree with this. I think the way some on here have demanded to see proof and even question @Empen is absolutely disgusting. She has the right to get annoyed. She’s here trying to help Samantha more than any of us on here and her good intentions are being questioned. I’m not sure I’d have been able to reply quite so politely. Ofcourse she can’t share everything on here. There’s eyes everywhere. They already know Samantha’s here so whatever happens next needs to be kept away from prying eyes. @Empen im sorry you’ve been spoken to and questioned this way. The majority of us on here think you’re amazing 😘😘
I appreciate that.
I get spoken to rather badly at work by people who get out away for a long time, so I wouldn’t worry. I understand people’s frustration too. I just feel bad for Samantha, as I have repeatedly said I’ve checked who she is, as have admin.
But I do appreciate people are apprehensive.

But, I also refuse to share private information on a public forum that people have bravely shared with me because out of demand. That’s not how it works I’m afraid and can totally destroy a case and a lot of work too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You don't say!

I've spent my weekend reading right through this thread and quite frankly I think there's more than one fantasist out there.
Hello, Glad you’ve joined us and everyone here is very welcome to their own opinion. There’s no blocking.

Some of us have lots of fantasies - mines that my kids will put dishes in the dish washer, others fantasise about clean kids bedrooms.

But guess what. None of us are stealing Paypal money 💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello, Glad you’ve joined us and everyone here is very welcome to their own opinion. There’s no blocking.

Some of us have lots of fantasies - mines that my kids will put dishes in the dish washer, others fantasise about clean kids bedrooms.

But guess what. None of us are stealing Paypal money 💰
*dreams...* no cold tea on my lovely clean pots... Tom Hardy shirtless... improved priorities... 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with this. I think the way some on here have demanded to see proof and even question @Empen is absolutely disgusting. She has the right to get annoyed. She’s here trying to help Samantha more than any of us on here and her good intentions are being questioned. I’m not sure I’d have been able to reply quite so politely. Ofcourse she can’t share everything on here. There’s eyes everywhere. They already know Samantha’s here so whatever happens next needs to be kept away from prying eyes. @Empen im sorry you’ve been spoken to and questioned this way. The majority of us on here think you’re amazing 😘😘
I agree that Empen seems to be doing some amazing work helping people, however, I think it’s right that people feel they can question things they are confused by or are not fully happy with. That’s what a forum is surely? If we are all only allowed to agree with the majority then we are just the same as any of these influencers who scream troll and block.

Also, I think the questions were reasonable and well articulated. And subsequently well answered.

Reactions: 7
I think for @Empen it may be worth Samantha and anyone else who’s used this account to “out” Rachel maybe set up a new account on here without identifying yourselves if you want to keep an eye on things so Rachel can’t message you or her warriors can’t message you if you feel vulnerable x

Reactions: 6
I agree, the gradual drip of people uncovering what she's really like will be the downfall. Like watergate it won't happen overnight.
This. I think people watch TV and the likes of CSI etc...investigating isnt a quick process as far as I understand it. Its methodical. Number crunching. Piecing together a big jigsaw puzzle.

Reactions: 4
Just to clarify, I haven’t “demanded” evidence, I have quite simply said that unfortunately anybody can pretend to be anyone on the internet and as such I won’t just believe the word of anyone. For as many red flags as Rachele raises (and as i have said before i was a fan, when she did her crying video i thought finally! She’s going to be open with the donations... and then nothing....and i’m still here because that still needs to be answered) there are plenty of red flags being raised here.

£900 in maintenance a month for two children is a huge huge amount.

Two posters who are Police or with professional agencies gathering evidence via a forum is not the way it works. That would not fly in an investigation.

It doesn’t make me disgusting to query people on this thread. It makes me savvy, it means i’ve learned a lesson from accepting gospel truth from Mommy Bloggers (any bloggers) who are lying and deceitful. I’ve been on these threads since the same time as Keels. I have always always made clear that all the claims being thrown around from both sides are BOTH UNVERIFIED and therefore both sides need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Yeah big chunks of Racheles parenting differs from mine and i agree there are many many stories that seem to laud her as being a God however i’m not interested in any of that. Its all impossible to verify, he said/she said and personal choice. I am interested in the funds, any accountant worth their fee would be advising her to register as a charity or to stop the paypal because the income from that would drive them insane when processing it.

It is unfair to tar everyone who has some questions or queries as either her crew or “disgusting”. We are being balanced.

Also to add; admin have not verified Samantha, they have seen documents with matching names but they themselves said to be careful as its easy to fake these things.

Reactions: 18
Latest story she’s shared something with someone’s full name visible. Obviously she’s not doing it because they’ve done anything wrong etc, it’s a completely random person from what I can tell but is it legal to do this?

Reactions: 2
I'm going to add something...

With the documentation PTWM sent me, she identified many people she had to have names changed for legal purposes in her book, including exes and ex spouses of exes.

It wasn't hard to trace them because social media is what it is, social. Sadly, reading what I have shows me that many suspicions people have on here are quite right. Money is a big factor for her.

Based on my own experiences as a child too, I noticed many similarities between her behaviour and the home I grew up in.

It seems to me that PTWM craves the unit she didn't have, I understand that, I really do. But it is also possible to have that without ruining the lives of others. I find it bizarre that all of their children have been dragged through court battles to have access to either their Mum or Dad. The ONLY parent she praises is Edies Father, I have firm suspicions that given how he is the ONLY parent of them all to have won his fight in court against her thus far, she is prevented for any kind of defermation of character. I suspect that behind closed doors, she tells a very different story.
No parent, in my opnion drags another parent through the courts to then try and be their best buddy and praise them til the cows come home, it makes no sense.

Something else that doesn't add up is that if they were so adamant Samantha was such a danger to her children would she not have had safeguarding concerns? Why then does she have zero regard for safeguarding the same boys online with open social media accounts, exposing them to things no child needs to see, knowing her children get bullied for her social media antics yet continues with no regard and flashes her tit to the stepchild and friend purely for entertainment amongst masses of other incidents they should be sheltered from.

It seems PTWM broke Samantha down and is sending out the message that 'she won' and in doing so, she can do whatever she likes in front of them, say what she likes, expose them to who she likes with no remorse and not see that actually, the one who is a danger, is her. Physcologically and mentally putting them in danger, but I guess she tells the children she does amazing things to help and change the world so it's ok!

No PTWM it's not ok. Your quest for the perfect family unit comes at a price and sadly, that price runs deeper than our paypal donations which by the way, my own children requested I donate our family Christmas money towards that we were gifted from a family member to treat ourselves to a meal altogether.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just remember to be polite. We can agree to disagree, stay apprehensive if you have to, we’re all here for the same reason though.
To find out where the money is. Ok she won’t reveal where so we just report to Action Fraud!

Latest story she’s shared something with someone’s full name visible. Obviously she’s not doing it because they’ve done anything wrong etc, it’s a completely random person from what I can tell but is it legal to do this?
If it’s a public account and it’s just a name, totally fine.

Just remember to be polite. We can agree to disagree, stay apprehensive if you have to, we’re all here for the same reason though.
To find out where the money is. Ok she won’t reveal where so we just report to Action Fraud!

It’s if you add personal details etc.

Reactions: 1
Do you mean the facebook screenshot or the insta stories copied? I don’t think people realise, when you post on Facebook or Insta on an open account you have little protection when that is used elsewhere including pictures. When you upload a picture to Instagram and Facebook they own those pictures.

Asking questions is not disgusting behaviour as much as having an opinion is deemed trolling by certain factions we with hold contempt with here..please quote the disgusting behaviour you saw.

Not one of us by doing so was insulting or used foul language. I did not ask her to share information. I merely queried the professional ethics of us being privy on this forum to certain aspects of her investigation.

Reactions: 11

It’s if you add personal details etc.
It looks like something shared from Facebook and someone else has tagged this person whose name is now entirely visible on PTWM’s story.

Do you mean the facebook screenshot or the insta stories copied? I don’t think people realise, when you post on Facebook or Insta on an open account you have little protection when that is used elsewhere including pictures. When you upload a picture to Instagram and Facebook they own those pictures.
Yeah the Facebook screenshot. The person whose name is viable has been tagged though, they’ve not actually commented themselves.

Reactions: 1
In other news... my kid just brought all the dirty pots out his room (yay) and tipped all the cold tea over the clean pots in the drainer (boo)... so... does anyone know how to wash 'stupid' out of a 14yr old?
I’m sure it’s a 40degree wash, with extra stain remover, some bacteria stuff, and a tennis ball or two?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.