Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people who question the validity of claims here are constantly shut down and told off then its not much different than PTWM blocking everyone...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I get that it is a very very difficult situation but lets not turn on one another
Please refrain from arguing with each other, admin try not to over moderate this thread but arguments will be deleted if it continues and the thread then gets very confusing for others to read.
Thank you.

Reactions: 19
Which I have. And I’ve spoken to Samantha, we’ve discussed what I personally did, and what I think she should do, and she is doing just that today.

I do it for a job, and have done for a long time. Sorry it isn’t all on the thread, but Rachael and josh clearly reAd it- you think I’m going to share that information? No.
The appropriate advice is being given with all information that is shared.

No one shouted. 🙄
I have a lot of inboxes I’m trying to help out and answer your questions. Comparing me to Rachael certainly isn’t going to get anyone anywhere and I will just stop helping and let you all carry on. I will just help Samantha and the other lady in my email that needs it urgently.
I am merely saying, I am not sharing information on a public forum.
But you have shared information. Yesterday you said that "she grooms people". A very ambiguous but inflammatory acussation followed by "shes a very very sick woman".

Surely in your professional capacity, the disclosure of such serious evidence should now be passed over for investigation and not privvy to a public forum. Would that not be a breach of conduct by yourself for placing such allegations here?

You should encourage people to second guess your actions and not blindly follow what you claim to have in your possession. Most of us are here because we've been duped once, but not again.

Reactions: 11
Or proving Her lies online would have more of an impact than nonsene comments with no evidence to back them up. If the evidence was posted as well as the accusations surely PTWM couldn’t deny it then. Logical thoughts?
@Instagrammer I think you have to try to trust @Empen when she states she has relevant details. Rachel has proved to us that she reads this forum, so the less posted here about legal matters the better. It’s hard for everyone to trust after being duped by Rachel and Josh, I understand that. These things take time and patience to be done properly, I think all everyone wants is for her to be held accountable. For me, the biggest thing is getting Samantha back in contact with her boys.

Reactions: 23
Good morning everyone ❤

I've got a little bit to catch up on, but FYI, the Emily-Rose post has reappeared on the PTWM FB page 🤔 It's 7 February this year.
Strange. PTWM either reinstated it after reading about it on here or they’ve had a falling out (and/or Emily has seen the light) and E-R asked FB to remove it and out of spite/control-freakery PTWM successfully appealed the decision to reinstate it. That’s my guess anyway. I can also guess what they’ve fallen out about 🙄

23rd Feb btw. It def wasn’t there yesterday!

Edit: I have a few pages of thread to catch up on so my post probably seems a bit random given the current discussion 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
@Instagrammer I think you have to try to trust @Empen when she states she has relevant details. Rachel has proved to us that she reads this forum, so the less posted here about legal matters the better. It’s hard for everyone to trust after being duped by Rachel and Josh, I understand that. These things take time and patience to be done properly, I think all everyone wants is for her to be held accountable. For me, the biggest thing is getting Samantha back in contact with her boys.
For the sake of balance does nobody see that this entire thread took off because we starting questioning Rachele and refused to believe her based on her word... however now we are being encouraged to do that with somebody else...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im sorry but I really think you need to calm down Empen. I don think that Instagrammer is walking over Sam (it doesn't come across that way to me) and I feel you are being a tag aggressive towards her when IMO some of the queries she has raised are relvent and she has a right to ask, she (sorry I am assuming Insgarammer is a she)

I get that it is a very very difficult situation but lets not turn on one another because that exactly what PTWM wants xx
Would love to know how you think I am walking over Sam? Just having a discussion. It comes across that if you don’t say negative things about PTWM then your shut down. I in no way agree with her actions. But I enjoy debates and conversations not one sided witch hunts. I like evidence and things that’s I can make my own opinion on. The pay Pal scandal is something that’s clearly shady. Everything else is speculation so that’s why o asked about evidence. Toe to toe is not my style especially on a silly gossip forum over some lady online who doesn’t give a f*** about me or you 😂

Reactions: 5
But you have shared information. Yesterday you said that "she grooms people". A very ambiguous but inflammatory acussation followed by "shes a very very sick woman".

Surely in your professional capacity, the disclosure of such serious evidence should now be passed over for investigation and not privvy to a public forum. Would that not be a breach of conduct by yourself for placing such allegations here?

You should encourage people to second guess your actions and not blindly follow what you claim to have in your possession. Most of us are here because we've been duped once, but not again.
You can actually tell she grooms people just on what people have shared on the threads not just what I’ve read in my emails.

You cannot just have a few bits of information here and there of different situations to hand in, you need many to be listened to. That is why @Qwerty6337 and I keep saying please report to action fraud. If everyone on here does it they will HAVE to launch an investigation in to her for the PayPal.
I am writing up everything on the DA side of it, page after page after page of it.
Redacting all names.
More and more people are messaging me. And when I am done, hopefully in the next few days with everything I have FOR now I will be submitting it for a review and we will go from there. Then it will be out of my hands other than updating it with more information if more people come to me.

I hope this helps explain it all 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do CMS take a partner's wage into account? So they look at the joint income when deciding what maintenance payments should be?
My personal experience, CMS require wage slips and then each year they access HMRC for exact amount earned. My payments for my children are recalculated every April. They can go up or down based on my ex's earnings with overtime etc. He pays for 2, earns a high wage and has them 2 nights per week and he pays me just under £400 (he's over the £800pw threshold by quite a bit as well) his partners wage isn't touched due to it being his responsibility and not hers for the children. Which is how it should be imho

Reactions: 3
Quite a few people today trying to derail this thread, a thread in a series that have run smoothly for quite some time now 🤔

I believe it is Samantha for what it's worth. That is my belief. You can choose to believe or not believe anyone and anything, in every aspect of life.

Do your own research, keep an open mind, skip by or report anything that is dubious, whatever, but accusing people who are here seemingly for help and to help is just going round in circles.

😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can actually tell she grooms people just on what people have shared on the threads not just what I’ve read in my emails.

You cannot just have a few bits of information here and there of different situations to hand in, you need many to be listened to. That is why @Qwerty6337 and I keep saying please report to action fraud. If everyone on here does it they will HAVE to launch an investigation in to her for the PayPal.
I am writing up everything on the DA side of it, page after page after page of it.
Redacting all names.
More and more people are messaging me. And when I am done, hopefully in the next few days with everything I have FOR now I will be submitting it for a review and we will go from there. Then it will be out of my hands other than updating it with more information if more people come to me.

I hope this helps explain it all 🙂
Thanks for explaining.That was all i asked was for evidence. Nothing personal.

Would love to know how you think I am walking over Sam? Just having a discussion. It comes across that if you don’t say negative things about PTWM then your shut down. I in no way agree with her actions. But I enjoy debates and conversations not one sided witch hunts. I like evidence and things that’s I can make my own opinion on. The pay Pal scandal is something that’s clearly shady. Everything else is speculation so that’s why o asked about evidence. Toe to toe is not my style especially on a silly gossip forum over some lady online who doesn’t give a f*** about me or you 😂
I think given the nature of things though sharing evidence just because you want it isnt going to happen <shrug>

This feels a much more serious situation than just fibbing and exaggerating that gets picked apart on most gossip forums. And I dont blame people for not wanting to show their hand if work is going on in the background.

People are free to be skeptical (indeed critical thinking should never be abandoned) and those that want to believe can.

I'm guessing time will tell if this can get taken further in the eyes of the law.

• Heart
The idea that PTWM preys on vulnerable women has been long discussed before Empen’s post yesterday. We can see this on PTWMS own social media - all these young attractive women who are her BFFs who she insists are her ‘adopted daughters’ and who she refers to Josh being their ‘dad’ and then they’re cast aside. Or the women that she invites to visit and stay with her having never met them before - there have been a few.

No idea if it’s grooming but it’s certainly weird and odd and this has been mentioned on most of the threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Quite a few people today trying to derail this thread, a thread in a series that have run smoothly for quite some time now 🤔

I believe it is Samantha for what it's worth. That is my belief. You can choose to believe or not believe anyone and anything, in every aspect of life.

Do your own research, keep an open mind, skip by or report anything that is dubious, whatever, but accusing people who are here seemingly for help and to help is just going round in circles.

😊❤
Derailing a thread by asking questions? I think it was the aggressive response received. Comments haven been made about PTWM and josh blocking people who disagree with them. This is similar by being aggressive and going ‘toe to toe’ With someone who disagrees. It has to work both ways. If her response to criticism isn’t appropriate then why was that?

Reactions: 5
Just in regards to CMS - if Samantha is paying off any arrears then it would make her monthly payment higher?

Reactions: 8
Again back to accusing anyone who doesn’t just believe everything bandied about as truth....how does nobody see how hypocritical this is?

Reactions: 7
The idea that PTWM preys on vulnerable women has been long discussed before Empen’s post yesterday. We can see this on PTWMS own social media - all these young attractive women who are her BFFs who she insists are her ‘adopted daughters’ and who she refers to Josh being their ‘dad’ and then they’re cast aside. Or the women that she invites to visit and stay with her having never met them before - there have been a few.

No idea if it’s grooming but it’s certainly weird and odd and this has been mentioned on most of the threads.
The behaviour is very saviour complex when she gets all she wants from that’s person. Or they no longer resemble a vulnerable person she has no need for them any more .

Reactions: 6
The behaviour is very saviour complex when she gets all she wants from that’s person. Or they no longer resemble a vulnerable person she has no need for them any more .
So I wonder where her motive lies with two poofs. Didn't she win them their wedding? I doubt she'll be able to go as she'll be ready to pop so it's not like she wanted them to win it to make they day about her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.