Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The internet will eat itself one day.

I'm gonna plonk myself on the fence and keep my fingers crossed that any wrongs will be outed.

Free speech people.

Reactions: 13
It looks like something shared from Facebook and someone else has tagged this person whose name is now entirely visible on PTWM’s story.

Yeah the Facebook screenshot. The person whose name is viable has been tagged though, they’ve not actually commented themselves.
They’ve been tagged on a public post i believe so shes not doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 4
Just to clarify, I haven’t “demanded” evidence, I have quite simply said that unfortunately anybody can pretend to be anyone on the internet and as such I won’t just believe the word of anyone. For as many red flags as Rachele raises (and as i have said before i was a fan, when she did her crying video i thought finally! She’s going to be open with the donations... and then nothing....and i’m still here because that still needs to be answered) there are plenty of red flags being raised here.

£900 in maintenance a month for two children is a huge huge amount.

Two posters who are Police or with professional agencies gathering evidence via a forum is not the way it works. That would not fly in an investigation.

It doesn’t make me disgusting to query people on this thread. It makes me savvy, it means i’ve learned a lesson from accepting gospel truth from Mommy Bloggers (any bloggers) who are lying and deceitful. I’ve been on these threads since the same time as Keels. I have always always made clear that all the claims being thrown around from both sides are BOTH UNVERIFIED and therefore both sides need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Yeah big chunks of Racheles parenting differs from mine and i agree there are many many stories that seem to laud her as being a God however i’m not interested in any of that. Its all impossible to verify, he said/she said and personal choice. I am interested in the funds, any accountant worth their fee would be advising her to register as a charity or to stop the paypal because the income from that would drive them insane when processing it.

It is unfair to tar everyone who has some questions or queries as either her crew or “disgusting”. We are being balanced.

Also to add; admin have not verified Samantha, they have seen documents with matching names but they themselves said to be careful as its easy to fake these things.
Can I just state, I’m not gathering evidence off here.
I’ve asked if people can contact me. Which they have done, off of here, via other channels.
I can have screenshots from Instagram and Facebook from her and josh. Again, I do know what I am doing.

I appreciate your hesitation though.

Reactions: 17
I'll apologise in advance if this post becomes quite long'. I used to comment frequently 3+ reads or so and then became a bit of a lurker. I shared some things i went through as a survivor/child that was hurt by the domestic violence marriage my own mother was in herself. Everytime i saw Rs face or a story shared by others about saint R, i just became so angry so i stepped back for my own sake and also my unborn child

Some of us and even people who haven't been through DV/Child abuse will watch Rs stories, and get taken aback by what they have just seen from Rs posts/stories and some could even be triggered. The platform that Rs is promoting and 'speaking out on', personally, i think she needs to be a bit more sensitive and more aware of what she is sharing. I 100% agree that we shouldn't please others because we would still get judged regardless BUT Rs isnt being sensitive to some of the audience that she has that she could possibly trigger. (I hope that makes sence).

A very close family member of mine has worked with domestic violence victims and now works with DV victims who are moving on to supported living. I showed him PTWM/Rs page and some screenshots I have of her showing emails from warriors and personal messeges and HIS OWN words were 'Is this woman actually just plain STUPID? She isn't safeguarding their safety and a DV victims abuser could find out things on very little info.' We've all been through the 'one thing after another' happening and wondering when are we going to have a break? But Rs life seems to be one 'horrific' thing after another. One thing that did outrage me is that SHE is the victim in absolutely everything.

Rachael or whatever your name is.. if YOU yourself was struggling with your mental health (something that you, yourself are promoting awarness of) and your children were taken away from you and the father/mother and their spouse were playing happy families with your children, and making you out to be a psycho, how would you feel? There are some parents who are a danger to their children but the boys mum clearly loves her boys. Why, as a mother cant you put yourself in Samanthas shoes and see how she is feeling? Her boys, the boys she gave birth to, flaunted on Social media cant even give them as much if a cuddle? Some of the children have made it clear that they want to have some sort of a private life and not be shared so much on SM, why cant you respect that? If i shared intimate moments of my child and she saw them years later plastered all over SM she would be horrified and very rightly so, pissed off!

Also, it broke my heart when i saw a commenter on here say she was a frequent donater and she was also going through chemo and i'm sure she said that she asked a question and was blocked. Lies don't stay hidden forever R and i hope that your children arent hurt by it all by your own actions through your own selfish needs!

Reactions: 18
Has anyone opened a case against her in PayPal to claim their money back?
[/QUOTE
I believe it’s been said that as it’s a donation PayPal can’t intervene as payments were not for goods or services, they were just donations therefore the donor has no comeback?

Reactions: 5
I was a Band 7 when I worked for NHS Mental Health Services. Some of my colleagues were Band 8. Psychiatry attracts a premium

Depends which NHS trust you are in for the banding.

Edit: the one I know was 5-7 but band 8 was more management

Reactions: 2
Depends which NHS trust you are in for the banding.

Edit: the one I know was 5-7 but band 8 was more management
Absolutely (which means Agenda for Change was a pretty much a waste of time and money) and my point, that I probably should have elaborated, is that nurses can be anywhere from a 5-8A in pretty much the same role so no measure in trying to guess someone’s wages because they’re a nurse

Just a thought. There’s a screenshot floating about of Pitwam offering a refund. I know most people are blocked but could those of us that have donated share that screenshot to her insta/Facebook/Twitter (via another account if you’re blocked) politely asking for a refund. If she’s seen to be blocking all the request for a refund that says a lot.

Absolutely (which means Agenda for Change was a pretty much a waste of time and money) and my point, that I probably should have elaborated, is that nurses can be anywhere from a 5-8A in pretty much the same role so no measure in trying to guess someone’s wages because they’re a nurse
I also think some of this may be back payments for child support.

Reactions: 1
Two posters who are Police or with professional agencies gathering evidence via a forum is not the way it works. That would not fly in an investigation.

Sorry for piping in here but I gather intelligence for a living for investigations - I assure you we do and it does. It may get graded differently but if it’s out there I’ll use it and develop it. From what I’ve been reading the ladies (assuming here that you are ladies) are doing exactly that.

As mentioned previously ACTION FRAUD

I re-read that.. I don’t mean that they are literally taking what said in the forum but what is said here can lead to further leads etc

It’s been a long day 😞

Reactions: 19
That's not really true. It is highly unlikely to get a nurse doing clinical day to day work on a band 8. Anyway, Regardless of what band she is, she shouldn't be paying £900 a month and I hope she can start looking in to this as I'm pretty sure that £900 is not all being spent on the boys expenses.

That's not really true. It is highly unlikely to get a nurse doing clinical day to day work on a band 8. Anyway, Regardless of what band she is, she shouldn't be paying £900 a month and I hope she can start looking in to this as I'm pretty sure that £900 is not all being spent on the boys expenses.
I think I was lucky. My 8a manager also held a caseload almost as big as mine and that wasn’t unusual in my very large London trust. This was 9 years ago and I don’t think anyone would dispute that it’s a very different NHS these days, though. Which is probably why I now work for the local authority instead. In safeguarding.

I think that the validity and expertise of some posters being questioned has just got my back up slightly. It does feel as though recent posts have been designed to unsettle people here and introduce doubts and I don’t want to add to that conversation in any way so I’ll stfu now

Reactions: 7
I’m personally believe the poster is Samantha but I can see why some are hesitant.
I think also aswell we have all come so far in uncovering the lord and deciet from our queen racheleeeeeee and mangina Marshall and we need to keep that in mind.
This is a sticky situation involving kids and court orders ect so I totally get why emphen and qwerty are not posting “evidence”. This is Samantha’s life too, we want to help her without shooting ourselves in the foot and playing all our cards so soon, we know racheeeeeeeeee is reading this.

Re the maintenance, I personally think it should be dropped as it just another factor that isn’t that important in the grand scheme of things. From experience, a lady once told the CSA my partner had fathered her child 7years previous. She now wanted back payment and payments for the future. My partner denied and denied the child was his trying to provide evidence- no one listened.
The csa then did an attachment of earnings and took alllll if his wages every month for 4 months. Leaving us plotless. We finally earned the right to a DNA test and the lady disappeared- funny that. Point is COs can charge and do what they want, they are not consistent with what they ask people to pay and provide. In order to get said money back we would have to take the lady to court, but we had no money. Also to note there is no way this child could of even logistically been his, he was out of the country at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
But you have shared information. Yesterday you said that "she grooms people". A very ambiguous but inflammatory acussation followed by "shes a very very sick woman".

Surely in your professional capacity, the disclosure of such serious evidence should now be passed over for investigation and not privvy to a public forum. Would that not be a breach of conduct by yourself for placing such allegations here?

You should encourage people to second guess your actions and not blindly follow what you claim to have in your possession. Most of us are here because we've been duped once, but not again.
I think from reading you can see that she “grooms” people to believe in her “brand” to donate money and believe all her stories and what she says

Reactions: 6
I think from reading you can see that she “grooms” people to believe in her “brand” to donate money and believe all her stories and what she says
I think tbh thats true if most influencers and mumfluencers now. They skirt ASA rules to groom you into thinking you need to live the way they portray, to join their teams like PTWMs crew, like MODs followers who tear apart anyone who disgrees with her. Its the dark side to this influencing era really.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.