Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I don’t know who it was that brought up the knee high in life woman but I wish to god I had never gone on her page :sick:

Seriously I was thinking of what to have for lunch but I’m just not going to bother at all now.

You just know she’s going to stink rotten. I hope for the sake of her husband she does shower but he doesn’t look like he’d care too much either tbh.

Why am I not surprised she is associated with PTWM.
That was me - apologies. In Laura's defence, shes a bloody lovely woman and does do loads to redress body-shaming etc. We've chatted often, and she is a sweetheart. BUT... after experiencing awful trolling, our saviour stepped in to align herself to KDIL (by immediately screaming troll herself) and now she has Laura under her spell. @Empen I'm guessing this sounds familiar..?

Reactions: 3
And also R states more than once "Josh has full custody of the boys" How is she allowed to lie like that?
I realise you were broken before, you are stronger now.
Ask yourself tho is there was 50/50 contact. Josh would be in breach of a court order which is illegal. Surely they aren’t that ballsy to lie all
Over social media about a court order? When it can be easily disproven.

Reactions: 4
Thats my point, personally if it were me i'd be fighting my hardest now im in a better place they may well be all these things people are saying dangerous etc, but if they were my kids.. I realise the family courts cost money. I couldn't stop making a noise.
Im really sorry if this offends.
Struggling to make sense of some bits tbh.

That was me - apologies. In Laura's defence, shes a bloody lovely woman and does do loads to redress body-shaming etc. We've chatted often, and she is a sweetheart. BUT... after experiencing awful trolling, our saviour stepped in to align herself to KDIL (by immediately screaming troll herself) and now she has Laura under her spell. @Empen I'm guessing this sounds familiar..?

I actually followed Laura until about a month ago, and she has become so crass I cannot take anymore. I think the need for becoming the next Celeste barber has taken over somewhat.
You are right, she does address body trolling a lot, but she definitely brings a lot on herself unfortunately, because she is vulgar, and there’s a line. And unfortunately, I can’t see how it isn’t impacting on her children’s lives some how... stuff in one way or another stays on the internet or in peoples minds for ever.

@Instagrammer I’ve been speaking with Samantha. The questions have been asked, and she has answered them to myself, I’m yet to find any reason to doubt anything she Has stated.
Yes what R and J are doing is illegal. But unless you can afford to go to court for an enforcement order and fight and fight, which can cost up to £10,000 in some cases, then it is impossible to do so. Given Samantha has been through court many times with them and chewed up by Josh is one way or another, it is VERY hard given he puts his badge behind his name.

Reactions: 20
[USER=23156 said:
@Instagrammer[/USER] I’ve been speaking with Samantha. The questions have been asked, and she has answered them to myself, I’m yet to find any reason to doubt anything she Has stated.
Yes what R and J are doing is illegal. But unless you can afford to go to court for an enforcement order and fight and fight, which can cost up to £10,000 in some cases, then it is impossible to do so. Given Samantha has been through court many times with them and chewed up by Josh is one way or another, it is VERY hard given he puts his badge behind his name.
Then answer the questions publicly ?? You seem to have a lot of evidence and answers but don’t share.

Reactions: 9
I think they want to keep some things private and away from a certain person's eyes.
But surely if she is aware of the court order and the proof her seeing it online makes no difference. The evidence is against her lies. Something she is aware of. Not trying to prove something she doesn’t already know?

Reactions: 1
I smell lies. There is absolutely no way this lady is paying £900 a month! No way. As a nurse band 6?? There’s no way CMS have worked this out as a fair assessment on net earnings. My heart breaks for what your going through but don’t play the victim card and fabricate lies to make yourself look hard done by. You already are hard done by!! The truth will help your case. There has been lots of questions in regards to the £900 a month and if someone makes £45k a year pay less for three children. I doubt you pay £900.
Yes, it's the one thing that rings untrue (especially as most nurses are actually band 5) and does make me question the validity of quickfyre. I hope its not the case but in my humble opinion this forum would do well to not get too involved in this side of things when we're never going to completely know the full story, on either side. Stick to the money.... Where are the PayPal funds PTWM??

Reactions: 7
But surely if she is aware of the court order and the proof her seeing it online makes no difference. The evidence is against her lies. Something she is aware of. Not trying to prove something she doesn’t already know?
True! But I still think racheaelllefgff should see as little as possible. Knowledge is power and all that

Yes, it's the one thing that rings untrue (especially as most nurses are actually band 5) and does make me question the validity of quickfyre. I hope its not the case but in my humble opinion this forum would do well to not get too involved in this side of things when we're never going to completely know the full story, on either side. Stick to the money.... Where are the PayPal funds PTWM??
I agree. I could write anything on this forum and claim to be someone from R’s past with a big story about how awful she is and people on here will believe it because they want it to be true.

Stick to what can be proven! The PayPal money and the evidence to support where that money is being spent.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Do CMS take a partner's wage into account? So they look at the joint income when deciding what maintenance payments should be?

Very random but I can't understand how she's a grown woman and she can't cook or make herself breakfast at a reasonable time?? Its not cool. I'd be so embarrassed if I reached 25+ and didnt know how to cook properly.. (lol sorry it just annoys me when she sends J pics of her dinner etc - so babyish)

Reactions: 5
Btw unless people have paid via friends and family they could claim back any recent PayPal donations 👍

Do CMS take a partner's wage into account? So they look at the joint income when deciding what maintenance payments should be?
No just the actual parent .

True! But I still think racheaelllefgff should see as little as possible. Knowledge is power and all that
Or proving Her lies online would have more of an impact than nonsene comments with no evidence to back them up. If the evidence was posted as well as the accusations surely PTWM couldn’t deny it then. Logical thoughts?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don’t have to answer ANYTHING publicly. And certainly do not answer to you.
I have been entrusted with names and people’s stories of what has happened in their personal lives due to Rachael. You have a problem with that then you go elsewhere. I will be taking action against Rachael. As will many people, given many have reported her to action fraud. INCLUDING SAMANTHA.

I don’t have to help people on here, I have a full time job and a family. But I do it, because I took an oath myself to protect and serve, unlike josh, and I will do that. Since helping people, I’ve had so many shady emails I’ve had to fend off, and it is so time consuming you don’t even understand. But if it helps get someone justice, and find money and stop this woman preying on others then so be it.

You have s problem, inbox me and I’ll go toe to toe with you there. In the mean time, stop bringing everyone else down.
I’ve confirmed myself who Samantha is. I’ve got all her details.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Very random but I can't understand how she's a grown woman and she can't cook or make herself breakfast at a reasonable time?? Its not cool. I'd be so embarrassed if I reached 25+ and didnt know how to cook properly.. (lol sorry it just annoys me when she sends J pics of her dinner etc - so babyish)
I would say she knows how to cook and is feeding his ego.
I do it with my oh. I know how to change light bulbs and tyres but I let him so I can tell him how wonderful he is 😂 no idea why I just do.
His pretty useless otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t have to answer ANYTHING publicly. And certainly do not answer to you.
I have been entrusted with names and people’s stories of what has happened in their personal lives due to Rachael. You have a problem with that then you go elsewhere. I will be taking action against Rachael. As will many people, given many have reported her to action fraud. INCLUDING SAMANTHA.

I don’t have to help people on here, I have a full time job and a family. But I do it, because I took an oath myself to protect and serve, unlike josh, and I will do that. Since helping people, I’ve had so many shady emails I’ve had to fend off, and it is so time consuming you don’t even understand. But if it helps get someone justice, and find money and stop this woman preying on others then so be it.

You have s problem, inbox me and I’ll go toe to toe with you there. In the mean time, stop bringing everyone else down.
I’ve confirmed myself who Samantha is. I’ve got all her details.
Hahah. Go toe to toe? Have I once been risen to you? Have I been passive aggressive towards you? Calm down absolutely no need to lower the tone. Thank god you took that oath eh? Imagine what you would be like with no restrictions or boundaries.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.