Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't have 50/50 contact though do you so that seems very unfair?
Usually the amount paid with 50/50 contact would be less as well. It tends to be reduced for each night the child(ren) are with the paying parent.

Reactions: 6
I can confirm the lady on the bridge was a made up lie. I have a copy of her FB from way back bragging about how the lie/fake story she wrote had made it to the newspaper!
I’d be really interested in seeing the copy of this

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A lot of these threads have been about donating to an unregulated person on the internet and yet here are people wanting to do the same again. I know it’s with the best intentions but it just doesn’t sit right with me.
Absolutely. I'm intrigued at how Admin can 100% verify a users true identity and would be grateful if anyone could enlighten me..

Reactions: 4
Ok I don’t know who it was that brought up the knee high in life woman but I wish to god I had never gone on her page :sick:

Seriously I was thinking of what to have for lunch but I’m just not going to bother at all now.

You just know she’s going to stink rotten. I hope for the sake of her husband she does shower but he doesn’t look like he’d care too much either tbh.

Why am I not surprised she is associated with PTWM.
😂😂😂

Surely if you have 50/50 contact then there would be nothing to stop you from calling the police if they won't let you see them?or nothing to stop you from picking them up from school?

Reactions: 1
Surely if you have 50/50 contact then there would be nothing to stop you from calling the police if they won't let you see them?or nothing to stop you from picking them up from school?
It's not a criminal case, nothing to do with the police.

And I expect I have just surpassed my warning about "inappropriate behaviour", so it may well be ciao from me. God forbid anyone questions the validity of anyone or anything online.

Last edited:
I'm glad that child maintenance has been brought up, especially glad as the powers that be are being referred to in the correct form as the CMS and not, as the CSA an 'in the know' member claiming to be recently working with them has.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. I'm intrigued at how Admin can 100% verify a users true identity and would be grateful if anyone could enlighten me..
Admin haven't done that, nothing is 100%. Just said they've seen documents that appear to confirm the persons name is who they say they are. Documents can be faked and everyone does need to exercise their own caution.

Nothing is 100% and any mentions of setting up a new go fund me have been decided to be off-limits as tattle can't 100% confirm anything and wouldn't be wanting to endorse any fundraiser that isn't for a registered charity.

Reactions: 11
Oh ok I see. Sorry was

And I expect I have just surpassed my warning about "inappropriate behaviour", so it may well be ciao from me. God forbid anyone questions the validity of anyone or anything online.
I wasnt questioning validity I just wasn't sure how these things worked. I assumed that if a court says 50/50 then going against a court ruling would be illegal but that's a shame there's nothing she can do x

Admin haven't done that, nothing is 100%. Just said they've seen documents that appear to confirm the persons name is who they say they are. Documents can be faked and everyone does need to exercise their own caution.

Nothing is 100% and any mentions of setting up a new go fund me have been decided to be off-limits as tattle can't 100% confirm anything and wouldn't be wanting to endorse any fundraiser that isn't for a registered charity.
Thank you.

Reactions: 3

I think that’s a very well balanced view to take

Reactions: 7

Please stay. It's important that everything on this thread is questioned for its validity.

It's what we're all here for isn't it? The quest for truth and integrity in everything?

Reactions: 7
I’d be really interested in seeing the copy of this
B has told people it was fiction, too... funnily enough Rachel wrote about the day that story went viral, and passing 'loads of reporters and cameramen' camped out on the bridge... and how odd that it was the ONLY day the woman wasnt there (or since, cos, y'know, stop and say hi?) even though Naomi-with-no-social-media couldn't possibly have known about the story (cos, y'know, no social media) so wasnt avoiding the bridge 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hark at me being Miss Cynic-Tits 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi this is the first time I’ve posted here as like many others I came over after the bad rep tattlers had been given on Instagram & was expecting this to be an awful place but in fact it’s the total opposite !!! I’m absolutely gob smacked that ptwm has gotten away with this for so long & genuinely horrified at the things that are coming out now . Reading Samantha’s post broke my heart , what sort of person can do that to another Mother !!! Especially one that claims to be all about helping women & Mothers . I think the silence about the PayPal money speaks volumes & it’s very clear to see by their lifestyle where the money is going . Hang in there Samantha ❤ X

Oh also how do I change my usename on here as no doubt I’ll be blocked on a lot of insta accounts now 🤣🤣 x
DM Helen (admin) and she'll change it for you. Had mine changed yesterday x

I smell lies. There is absolutely no way this lady is paying £900 a month! No way. As a nurse band 6?? There’s no way CMS have worked this out as a fair assessment on net earnings. My heart breaks for what your going through but don’t play the victim card and fabricate lies to make yourself look hard done by. You already are hard done by!! The truth will help your case. There has been lots of questions in regards to the £900 a month and if someone makes £45k a year pay less for three children. I doubt you pay £900.

Reactions: 8
You don't have 50/50 contact though do you so that seems very unfair?
And also R states more than once "Josh has full custody of the boys" How is she allowed to lie like that?
I realise you were broken before, you are stronger now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.