Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live locally and the letter from Sam is saying all the things that I have heard. I fully support Sam with this.
I thought the CSA didn't exist anymore? My hubby was paying for his son via CSA but they wrote to him saying t was shut down so he now just pays directly from his bank to hers.

It was taken over my CMS....child maintenance service. Or at least that’s the case in Bristol

Reactions: 4
I thought the CSA didn't exist anymore? My hubby was paying for his son via CSA but they wrote to him saying t was shut down so he now just pays directly from his bank to hers.
CSA itself doesn't exist but there is the Child Maintenance Service. They do encourage you to sort it yourself but there is still a direct collection service as far as I'm aware.

You can still work out what the recommended amount of child maintenance is at Gov.uk. They base it on your salary, how many children, the number of nights they're with you. What they don't assess is how much the receiving parent earns.
The trouble is, if that amount was agreed in court which I'm assuming is what happened with Quickfyre), you'd have to go back to court to change it (I think).

Reactions: 6
I genuinely am thankful for your thoughts of raising money to support the boys and I but that’s not why I came on here.
I would like to think through being open and transparent and sharing my story that people will understand they are not alone after being used and abused by PTWM and J.
If anything I feel a sense of warmth and comfort from you all.

🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the best way forward for Sam is for one of the girls who can offer practical help, point her in the right direction for help.

Reactions: 14
I am the REAL Mummy to Sebastian and Isaac. Samantha Marshall.

It is actually heartbreaking to have heard that my boys are still being continually used and abused for PTWM ‘fame and fortune’ which has been based on her life of lies.

I am accountable for my emotional roller coaster of a break down. I did everything to cope and then struggled to cope (with more than anyone will realise) during family and divorce court proceedings because of her and my husband at the time walking out on my boys and I.

I will never be surprised why people feel fearful of speaking of the truth because every thing/person is always manipulated by PTWM for her benefit.

Like I’ve always said I will never be grateful for or to PTWM ever for how she has used my boys and destroyed my relationship with them. And still had the audacity to publicise my boys as if they are hers day in day out. What kind of Mother does that to another Mother especially when I was vulnerable.

I may well have suffered from adjusting to everything that happened but who wouldn’t have, if you really knew what went on.

My boys have been groomed, they think I’m an alcoholic, they think I don’t care or love them, they think PTWM has done everything to protect them from their ‘mummy’ so they are ‘grateful’ for her. It’s all screwed up.

I did drink through hell and back and I sought help despite losing my world to her which she thrived on.

So for all concerned who continue to believe the slander about me, let me remind you that people to recover from traumatic events and life circumstances, no matter how hard it may seem at the time.

What matters to me is that I know I’m well and healthy, I have the best man in my life, I work, I have genuine friends, I will never, ever stop loving and thinking about my boys, no matter how I’m perceived.

I am the boys REAL mummy and nobody can ever take that away. I gave birth to them and I brought them both up knowing that they were loved, happy, well mannered, inquisitive, kind, content and secure. Until everything was taken from underneath me.

As further proof of who I am, this was posted to moralqueens (Keeley's blog) before she had to take if offline due to harassment from R's supporters:

A letter from Samantha Marshall. A woman who needs to be heard.
23 June 2019

This is an open letter from Samantha Ann Marshall. For anyone who cares to listen. This woman deserves to be heard and we all owe her that after watching her children day in day out without her consent.

Occasionally when anyone writes an expose on a popular figure in the media. New interesting stories come to light. On Friday a article was posted about Rachael Hambleton and the Part Time Working Mummy social media pages.

Though it seemed that the job was done and looking forward to moving on to other topics, the article gained attention and then more emails began to pour in. Then one caught our attention as a it was story that needed to be told.

Samantha Ann Marshall made contact. She did so willingly and surprisingly, it was not expected at all. Opening the message started another chapter to this tale and whilst everyone is around, Sam got a promise that she could have her say.

Sam is the Ex Wife of Rachael Hambleton’s Husband. He is a key feature in the world of the PTWM brand. It is true that they appear to be a very happy couple. But after the book was released with the text that Rachael said she’d had extensive legal checks which ripped Sam apart at the seams. After she lost custody of her children and has been denied access illegally. When she has no more money left to fight for her rights. Sam wanted to have a voice. So, in her own words, which were so beautifully written.

This is a letter from Sam.

I am Samantha Ann Marshall. I am the Mummy of Joshua Marshalls children. My ex - husband is Joshua David Paul Marshall who had an affair with Rachael Hambleton.

Rachael and Hannah Marshall along with Josh and his mother Helen Marshall ruined my boys and my life. We went through courts for 3 years and nobody believed me, nor my family, my friends or even my work colleagues, about what they put my boys and I through. I was set up, they tried to ruin my job, it felt like they wanted me dead. They were already in trouble for malicious communications, slander. But, it came to a head when Josh came to hurt me after finding out he wasn’t getting any inheritance from his grandmother. His sister Hannah was the same.

But still nobody listened, not even Children’s services. They all portrayed Josh as innocent because he was a police officer. Rachael and Josh were even using substances around my children, with some of her friends. I tried to inform the papers that she was a liar, a narcissist and was manipulating vulnerable people to hand over their money. But still nobody would listen. They were apparently the perfect couple to outsiders eyes, but not in the community, where they knew the truth. He is a police officer and she a advocate for mental health and DV. I am a mental health nurse working full time and would never consider taking money from people. The money she was supposedly raising was given by people in good faith for those who were/are struggling.

I have no contact with my boys because of how they’ve portrayed me to everyone. I brought my gorgeous boys up. I did everything and I worked hard. I didn’t have an affair. Josh left on my sons 9th Birthday and walked out, leaving the three of us.

I had a breakdown during this period and drank to cope because it was utterly unbearable, they harassed me every day. They made phone calls to the police about me and concerns for my welfare saying I was on the beach drinking vodka when that day I was at my Nanny’s and Pappy’s having dinner. Which the police obviously discovered. I cannot begin to tell you the damage they have done, lied about, been delusional about, abuse people’s kindness, destroyed other parents and their relationships with their children. Because it really is beyond belief

He and her were collecting donations whilst Josh and I were going through the courts, still when I asked where their money came from, nobody would look at it.

I would also like to know what happens to the child maintenance payments I pay towards my boys who I am now being illegally prevented from seeing. I have sent them cards, presents throughout duration, even letters, but nothing has ever come back to me. I am not even sure my children got anything I have sent.

I am and my family are so happy and yet upset that it’s taken so long for any justice. Their father is controlling, and Rachael is utterly deceitful. I know people will say I’m biased but I’m not. I’ve spent every hour of the day suffering and I always will.

I am not a drunk or mentally ill, I did eventually breakdown. My employer and colleagues also know this. I am not ashamed of it. I could not take any more abuse. The injustice and them telling me over and over that I would never see my boys again, I just broke. In the courts they were both told the boys should not be exposed to her PTWM social media account’s, but they still do it. I just don’t have the money to keep going back for every court ruling they ignore. Its crippling me physically, financially and emotionally.

I know you have spoken to many people. I found out before I emailed you. I am not on social media anymore as it was just heart breaking when my family and friends said what Rachael had been saying about my boys, the swearing about them publicly, and the names.

I am in a healthy sound relationship and am working full time on an acute mental health ward. Everything I’ve told you is true. I do not care if it’s exposed. I have nothing left to lose other than my boys and everyone knows this. So, I give full consent, as does my family to put things straight once and for all of us that have suffered.

I have gone through, as have my family, everything that could possibly help us. With no results. I appreciate your consideration around this. As far as everyone involved is concerned, it’s should go to the national papers. You must understand this has been a long time coming for our whole community, which has been shocked by it all from the start. The welfare of our children is all I have left

They already live a life of lies that the children are aware of sadly. I have and others have, been through such terrible experiences. But we are stronger for it and have we have all accessed individually the help that we have required. Again, I want to thank you for acknowledging this.

I will never understand what happened to Joshua. How he changed so much.

I just hope I can finally reach my sons in some way.

My warmest regards

Samantha Marshall
My heart is breaking for you Samantha 💔If I could take your pain away I would. No mummy nor family should ever go through what you have been through.
Your boys will know the truth one day.

Reactions: 5
Good morning everyone ❤

I've got a little bit to catch up on, but FYI, the Emily-Rose post has reappeared on the PTWM FB page 🤔 It's 7 February this year.

• Wow
CSA itself doesn't exist but there is the Child Maintenance Service. They do encourage you to sort it yourself but there is still a direct collection service as far as I'm aware.

You can still work out what the recommended amount of child maintenance is at Gov.uk. They base it on your salary, how many children, the number of nights they're with you. What they don't assess is how much the receiving parent earns.
The trouble is, if that amount was agreed in court which I'm assuming is what happened with Quickfyre), you'd have to go back to court to change it (I think).
Yes sorry I meant child maintenance. No agreement was made as we have a child arrangement order 50/50 contact. Yes based on salary etc. It is unfair the way it is calculated and this will remain a contentious issue for many parents until it is reviewed, hopefully this will be achieved in the near future.

🌸

Yes sorry I meant child maintenance. No agreement was made as we have a child arrangement order 50/50 contact. Yes based on salary etc. It is unfair the way it is calculated and this will remain a contentious issue for many parents until it is reviewed, hopefully this will be achieved in the near future.

🌸
Recent family experience with CMS suggests 20% of salary covers two children. I do hope ptwm has proved, through insta/fb that their lifestyle, not the boys provision, is being funded by your contributions.

Give them enough rope... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just on the CMS front Sam... my hubby pays less than half that per month for 3 boys and he is on a fairly decent wage. We do have them every other weekend, but it's the lowest banding of nights considered. It does seem an awful lot to me and would advise checking with the CMS xxx

Reactions: 7
If you haven’t donated, report it as a witness and leave the victim details blank. If you’ve donated, report it as a victim 👍
Thank you I will do. I did attend the book launch and buy the book, but haven't donated. Still thought I was supporting victims.

Reactions: 1
Just on the CMS front Sam... my hubby pays less than half that per month for 3 boys and he is on a fairly decent wage. We do have them every other weekend, but it's the lowest banding of nights considered. It does seem an awful lot to me and would advise checking with the CMS xxx
I agree ... my ex has a similar wage to what I imagine yours would be and I have 3 children and he only has them 1night a week according to the CMS ( it’s actually less most of the time ) and he pays a 1/3 of what you are paying !! I’d get it double checked definitely x

You can ask them to recalculate definitely had to do the same with my ex as he couldn’t afford the amount they ask due to living in central London
I agree. My ex husband was supposed to pay 500 a month for 2 children based on him earning 45k a year. (he never paid it and promptly emigrated but that's another story!) 900 seems very high

Reactions: 1
Just catching up....bloody heck you can't half gossip 😉

Who is KD?

£900 is extortionate and the rambling petition Vs tattle Sam are poles apart. I'm slightly cautious, apologies in advance once proven wrong.

R is on a roller coaster which when it crashes will have multiple casualties, I'm worried for all concerned, R included. Someone close needs to WISE UP and step in for everyones sake ASAP.

Fantastic advice from those in the know on here regarding how we should go forward raising concerns to enlighten the authorities.

That shite with Rachel and KNIL. People aren't laughing with you R but AT you. You're all so desperate. Chat like that isnt what I'd expect from an online ambassador and her PC hubby.

Reactions: 14
A lot of these threads have been about donating to an unregulated person on the internet and yet here are people wanting to do the same again. I know it’s with the best intentions but it just doesn’t sit right with me.
This time it could be done properly and through a legitimate channel, not necessarily a personal account

Court won’t get involved with maintenance these days, they refer you to CMS. Also none payment of maintenance is not seen as a good excuse for withholding contact.

Reactions: 3
I think it's up to Quickfyre what she wanta to do re child maintenance money. I wouldn't want to be thought of as concerned over funds that was for my kids. I'd like to hope that every penny of the money I was paying was spent on them and for them... And if anything at the end of day my kids would know that even though I had been prevented from being in their life by others I had always thought of them and done what I could even if that was paying high child maintenance. Sounds weird I know. Probably not making sense. Just sending support... Contact and maintenance is always a contentious at the best of times let alone challenging circumstances.

🌸
You don't have 50/50 contact though do you so that seems very unfair?

Just catching up....bloody heck you can't half gossip 😉

Who is KD?

£900 is extortionate and the rambling petition Vs tattle Sam are poles apart. I'm slightly cautious, apologies in advance once proven wrong.

R is on a roller coaster which when it crashes will have multiple casualties, I'm worried for all concerned, R included. Someone close needs to WISE UP and step in for everyones sake ASAP.

Fantastic advice from those in the know on here regarding how we should go forward raising concerns to enlighten the authorities.

That shite with Rachel and KNIL. People aren't laughing with you R but AT you. You're all so desperate. Chat like that isnt what I'd expect from an online ambassador and her PC hubby.
Where can I read the petition? I'm relatively new to tattle having come her from Rs IG rant

Hi this is the first time I’ve posted here as like many others I came over after the bad rep tattlers had been given on Instagram & was expecting this to be an awful place but in fact it’s the total opposite !!! I’m absolutely gob smacked that ptwm has gotten away with this for so long & genuinely horrified at the things that are coming out now . Reading Samantha’s post broke my heart , what sort of person can do that to another Mother !!! Especially one that claims to be all about helping women & Mothers . I think the silence about the PayPal money speaks volumes & it’s very clear to see by their lifestyle where the money is going . Hang in there Samantha ❤ X

Oh also how do I change my usename on here as no doubt I’ll be blocked on a lot of insta accounts now 🤣🤣 x

Reactions: 11
Ok I don’t know who it was that brought up the knee high in life woman but I wish to god I had never gone on her page :sick:

Seriously I was thinking of what to have for lunch but I’m just not going to bother at all now.

You just know she’s going to stink rotten. I hope for the sake of her husband she does shower but he doesn’t look like he’d care too much either tbh.

Why am I not surprised she is associated with PTWM.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.