Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried this recently in a effort to maybe get her to see sense, stop all the horribleness and realise that maybe she needs some help.

She is absolutely convinced she has done nothing wrong, and proceeded to scream this hysterically down the phone at me, being her usual abusive self. There is no reasoning with her, she believes she is above everyone and that everyone should worship her. She believes she doesn’t have a mental health problem and she has been openly derogatory of people who suffer mental health issues. In her mind her life is perfect and no-one can touch her. Her concrete beliefs prevent her having any insight into how she affects and destroys other people’s lives.

Unfortunately there are people whose reasoning we will never comprehend. Not that I would want to.

A nice idea but they’re both completely in denial...

🌸
Hi. Not too sure if you've already answered this, but was that original petition set up by you or someone else? Thanks

Reactions: 1
I’ve reported it as being a victim to action fraud it’s straight forward you can name more than one individual too. If you’ve not donated but had concerns about fraud you can still action this.

🌸

Reactions: 9
"Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer."

Is it just me or does the theme tune and image of this play in your head whenever Empen is on the case....

D728302D-B3D5-408B-9F16-6E15357587DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Quickfyre £900 CSA per month seems a crazy amount. Why do you have to pay so much especially as R&J seem to have lots of money? It would be unachievable for many.

Excuse my ignorance but I fortunately don’t have any experience of the CSA system.
I don’t know how they calculate these things, I’m guessing it’s income-based. Which is disheartening as I can’t share that with my boys and have no idea what it goes on in that household.

🌸

• Sad
Reactions: 5
hi I've been reading all the threads and putting everything together and thought I'd come tell my story.
in 2012 I left my hometown to go into a refugee with my two children this wasn't straight forward the funding for womens aid and the cuts had already started back then.it took me a week of crying down the phone and nearly having a breakdown to get my local DV Support to help.i was living in fear my ex would come into my house he sent police around early hours to check I was in the house stood outside so I couldn't take my kids to school,I was trapped in my own home most days.
the day they rang me to say they had found a place my kids were in school ,I got a taxi to the school and got my kids and went to my local DV place with just a carrier bag for us all.
They did a big risk assessment before we were sent on the train I was sworn to secrecy I couldn't tell family or friends what was happening.
it took us 4 hours before we got to our safe refugee miles away from our home not knowing what to expect or what was yet to come.
in the next few months we moved 3 times as we were high risk had solicitors involved police ect,changed my number cut my family off, was risked assessed numberous times had to give up my home everything we knew and rebuild our lives.
8 years on and we are free but still now we are dealing with the trauma caused by it all.
how them two think they can help with no training or resources baffle me it's more than money that helps women they have to be checks at every stage risk assessments things put in place that even womens aid struggle with.
the women I met in the refugee we all had different issues.even myself going threw what I did and seeing what resources were there I couldn't even to this day do what womens aid did.
so how she says she can do half of what she does I dont believe her.
please if anyone needs help contact womens aid directly not a women on Instagram who thinks she above them

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@Quickfyre £900 CSA per month seems a crazy amount. Why do you have to pay so much especially as R&J seem to have lots of money? It would be unachievable for many.

Excuse my ignorance but I fortunately don’t have any experience of the CSA system.
Let’s hope all the money you have been paying has went on your boys needs, or if there’s any money left each month from that £900 hopefully it’s being put into a savings account for when they are 18.

I’m guessing that’s probably wishful thinking.
I’m guessing R will receive CSA from edies dad also.

Just caught up on the thread!

Sam, your strength and love shines through all that you say here and I’m so so glad you’ve come here and just know you’re heard and respected.

I’ve been giving it all a lot of thought over the weekend and I definitely think grooming especially of young vulnerable women has gone on. Countless messages here have pointed towards that.

I recognise a lot of the traits of npd in Rachel because my own mother is exactly like her. A million different friends,multiple partners inc cheating, fraud, parental alienation to name but a few. We’ve experienced the narcissistic rage which I’ve spoken about on a past thread too.

It’s dark and intense but we absolutely have to stick together on this one it’s the only way to break this cycle and as much as it pains me to say this save Rachel from herself.

Yes to sticky note of relevant signposting if that’s possible. I think we owe it to all the women and men here to help her them get the right help and support.

Reactions: 12
Has all your information been handed over to the Police?
Yes I wrote the petition in pure anger and distress due to hearing that my son had been walking the street at night, not having any response from J or knowing where my boys were and who was looking after them.
My upset was also due to hearing that KD was also back on the scene around my boys.
People had also told me that PTWM was yet again putting more and more photos up with her and my boys and quoting hurtful messages to get at me and bragging about how much money they had. Then I heard that peoples donations had not been donated and felt sick that more people had been manipulated for their financial gain. So all in all I ranted hoping some one would listen. But then I was threatened and so was Keeley.

🌸

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A lot of these threads have been about donating to an unregulated person on the internet and yet here are people wanting to do the same again. I know it’s with the best intentions but it just doesn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve submitted my action fraud report 💖

Not sure if it’s right but I do have lots of screen shots on this thread which I guess will be my evidence.

@GiveMyHeadPeace sam had her id confirmed by admin but I understand your worry 💖

I don’t know how they calculate these things, I’m guessing it’s income-based. Which is disheartening as I can’t share that with my boys and have no idea what it goes on in that household.

🌸
I'm sorry Sam, but there's absolutely no way you would be expected to pay this much, especially if you're (I'm assuming) a band 6 nurse). Who agreed this amount? Was it agreed by you in court? Have you ever checked the government's child maintenance calculator? I would say on a nurse's salary you'd be expected to pay half that amount. I would be questioning this if I were you.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry Sam, but there's absolutely no way you would be expected to pay this much, especially if you're (I'm assuming) a band 6 nurse). Who agreed this amount? Was it agreed by you in court? Have you ever checked the government's child maintenance calculator? I would say on a nurse's salary you'd be expected to pay half that amount. I would be questioning this if I were you.

You can ask them to recalculate definitely had to do the same with my ex as he couldn’t afford the amount they ask due to living in central London

Reactions: 3

🌸
I thought the CSA didn't exist anymore? My hubby was paying for his son via CSA but they wrote to him saying t was shut down so he now just pays directly from his bank to hers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.