Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way, you aren’t far wrong. Albeit it that comes across a little Fred and Rose West, (not with the car and no murders, or the moors!) but she grooms people. And from what I can see so far they mainly appear to be younger and more susceptible women.
What she SHOULD do is point them to the police, or to a website or telephone number for the correct authority. She should NEVER be having these women in her house.
I can’t even begin to tell you the issues that are attached with that. The things I’ve been told by some women who have come forwards have made me feel sick, she is very dangerous.

Rachael. If you are reading here and cackling to yourself thinking everyone here is deluded. It is you that is deluded. And GENUINELY VERY VERY SICK. You need help and urgently. And no, it isn’t the pregnancy. This goes back at LEAST 9 years I’ve found so far. I’m sure it will be further.
Has all your information been handed over to the Police?

Reactions: 2
Has all your information been handed over to the Police?
I’m not putting anything on here which is going on, as Rachael will clearly be reading.

Anyone that has donated or has not. Can report her to ACTION FRAUD and that is going to kick start things, that will require an investigation to be launched in to where the pay pal money is gone.
I’m not looking for PayPal money, I’m looking in to her lies and her background, the DA side of things and what she is doing with the family and going to try and focus on Samantha down the line too.
@Qwerty6337 is the resident money expert of our duo and she cannot stress enough how much ACTION FRAUD NEED TO BE CONTACTED BY EVERYONE.

Please be assured, everyone will be heard. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not putting anything on here which is going on, as Rachael will clearly be reading.

Anyone that has donated or has not. Can report her to ACTION FRAUD and that is going to kick start things, that will require an investigation to be launched in to where the pay pal money is gone.
I’m not looking for PayPal money, I’m looking in to her lies and her background, the DA side of things and what she is doing with the family and going to try and focus on Samantha down the line too.
@Qwerty6337 is the resident money expert of our duo and she cannot stress enough how much ACTION FRAUD NEED TO BE CONTACTED BY EVERYONE.

Just slightly concerned that your previous post mentioned grooming and that she is very dangerous. Serious allegations that surely need to be passed over to the police now if you have evidence, as you say.

Reactions: 1
Reading between the lines, i trust entirely that @Empen knows exactly what shes doing.
I'm sure he/she does. But to mention Fred and Rose West in the same breath as R & J is some serious tit. If he/she has some "serious tit" on them it shouldn't even been mentioned or alluded on here in the first place, on this gossip forum.

Reactions: 5
Another lurker here, popping on to thank you for finally opening my eyes to what has been going on. Discovered Tattle from PTWM’s own rant, expected to see vile and horrific things... still looking... all I have found are well-informed people trying to seek justice for others. Irony doesn’t even cut it. The truth will out, you have more support than your realise, Tattlers 💖💖💖 x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
KDIL etc are just absolutely unnecessarily disgusting. However, her oversharing (along with PTWM antics) are normalised and seen as funny nowadays. So relatable and cool 🙄 when its truly is not. They try to say you are body shaming because you dont want to look at a strangers intimate body parts, and your not "building up other women" if you dont fancy hearing her talk about having sex and swapping partners with a insta friend 🤢 it's the kids I feel sorry for, none of them even stop to consider how this will affect them in years to come. They must be mortified.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
KDIL etc are just absolutely unnecessarily disgusting. However, her oversharing (along with PTWM antics) are normalised and seen as funny nowadays. So relatable and cool 🙄 when its truly is not. They try to say you are body shaming because you dont want to look at a strangers intimate body parts, and your not "building up other women" if you dont fancy hearing her talk about having sex and swapping partners with a insta friend 🤢 it's the kids I feel sorry for, none of them even stop to consider how this will affect them in years to come. They must be mortified.
I admit I used to find KDIL refreshing and funny. She poked fun at herself and I enjoyed her posts. Now she has tipped over into being crude and cringey. She is trying too hard to be funny and shocking and comes across as attention seeking. IMO of course!

Reactions: 15
What I keep thinking is that the kind people who have donated (thinking they are helping these warriors) have quite possibly and inadvertently (allegedly😉) paid the legal fees to keep a Mother away from her children.
How fucked up is that. 😢

@Empen is right, not only has she groomed her victims but she groomed all of us who believed her bullshit. ☹
Because if it is the latter then abuse doesn’t allow you to see things clearly for what they are especially if it isn’t physical. You know the frog in hot water analogy it could well apply here.

Nonetheless even so, it sounds like he isn’t completely innocent anyway which may have been what has clouded his judgement further. Wrapped up in his own lies that he’s missed hers.
It has always been about the money right from the start, they both rinsed me dry and I lost my home and my car because I could not afford to continue paying the court fees and had debts to pay off.

On the other hand PTWM and J made out they were in debt, more fabricated lies they weren’t I know this as a fact.

People have been completely manipulated to pay for their lifestyle. PTWM has written about me, exposed my boys, made money from my suffering and still is. They both know dam well they broke me.

I pay nearly £900 per month CSA money for my boys. That is the real reason they don’t want me having 50/50 contact with my boys and another reason why they wanted me to drag the boys through court again because they knew I had nothing left. And haven’t they loved every moment of it.

New cars, new house, holidays, hot tub, designer clothes, dining out every day, spar breaks, false eyelashes and nails, iPads, iMacs, camera’s, binoculars the list could go on for ever.

I have never been able to make the money back that I lost so I go without because I have to. Obviously if I wasn’t paying CSA I would be able to save, even buy a car. But no that would mean them not being in receipt of CSA!

I will never forgive PTWM or J for the precious time I’ve lost with my boys.

It’s all been a game for them both and unfortunately I think it will always be until things are taken seriously.

I wish I could help people with where their donations went but I’m none the wiser apart from the obvious that has been stated. Follow the advice provided on here so you have answers.

I’m sorry for the people who have not seen it go to a good cause but please don’t forget you did donate because you genuinely thought you were helping others in need and you should feel proud of that.

🌸

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

I agree. I reported her. Do we get a response do you think?

Reactions: 3
Morning all,

I haven't commented in the last couple of threads but have been reading with interest each day. I become more shocked every time I read as all of this unfolds . I really hope for the sake of R's family, Samantha, the 'warriors' and the donors this will all be over soon! I have also reported to Action Fraud, every little helps.

When I first joined the PTWM thread in May I was curious about her lifestyle and to be honest was looking forward to witnessing the impending car crash. Now I just hope those involved don't get hurt too much as this all comes crashing down! 🤞

Reactions: 10
I'm sure he/she does. But to mention Fred and Rose West in the same breath as R & J is some serious tit. If he/she has some "serious tit" on them it shouldn't even been mentioned or alluded on here in the first place, on this gossip forum.
I was saying that the person before made it sound like that. NOT THAT R AND J WERE LIKE FRED AND ROSE WEST. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I do this for a living and have done for a long time, I’m not just sitting here asking people to contact me and reading messages for fun.
You also can’t do anything at all with one or two stories. You need many many many cases to be able to prove she’s doing anything.
As I say, I do it for a living, it is even harder that it is an anonymous site and people don’t want to be named.

I’m happy to continue the conversation on dm but not on here.

In the mean time please report to action fraud.

Reactions: 26
I said that I felt that PTWM's actions were predatory ie inviting unknown strangers into their family home.
That is my opinion not fact or evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet the story on the bridge is bullshit as well. I bet she was already working part time and was inspired by absolutely nobody.
I can confirm the lady on the bridge was a made up lie. I have a copy of her FB from way back bragging about how the lie/fake story she wrote had made it to the newspaper!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
@Quickfyre £900 CSA per month seems a crazy amount. Why do you have to pay so much especially as R&J seem to have lots of money? It would be unachievable for many.

Excuse my ignorance but I fortunately don’t have any experience of the CSA system.

Reactions: 6
@Quickfyre £900 CSA per month seems a crazy amount. Why do you have to pay so much especially as R&J seem to have lots of money? It would be unachievable for many.

Excuse my ignorance but I fortunately don’t have any experience of the CSA system.
The only reason R & J have money is the donations. Otherwise, he has a policeman’s wage and she had a part time job. Which she has been able to leave.

Reactions: 3
I was saying that the person before made it sound like that. NOT THAT R AND J WERE LIKE FRED AND ROSE WEST. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I do this for a living and have done for a long time, I’m not just sitting here asking people to contact me and reading messages for fun.
You also can’t do anything at all with one or two stories. You need many many many cases to be able to prove she’s doing anything.
As I say, I do it for a living, it is even harder that it is an anonymous site and people don’t want to be named.

I’m happy to continue the conversation on dm but not on here.

In the mean time please report to action fraud.
Do we report to action fraud as a victim or witness?

Reactions: 1
Do you know what, I am actually really glad this forum / thread was created. I know it started off as a bit of a piss take out of PTWM as most of the threads on here are, but once the pay-pal was mentioned and people began to think about it and ask questions, so much more has come to light. I'm also glad that we have the likes of @Qwerty6337 and @Empen and a few others who's names I can't remember that are able to help, both professionally and personally, so much more than myself and others could. What has actually been made here, is a strong support group and I feel that even though I don't know any of you on here, I would be able to come to you for help / advice if it was needed without any agenda's on your parts.

What PTWM has created sounds like nothing more than a cult and I have no idea how she can sleep at night. Those poor kids will no doubt be affected somewhere in all of this. Her following is slowly deteriorating as more people come over to tattle to read the threads and discover the truth behind it. Hopefully the donations have also dropped.

Well done ladies / gents for bringing these issues to light and hopefully stopping a dangerous woman from doing even more harm to vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.