Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choosing a prefix such as 'pure' on your IG account in the wake of cocaine smuggling probably wasn't the wisest PR move, Katy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So hasn’t this Katy woman been sentenced? Why’s she still plaguing Instagram and not at her majesty’s pleasure?!

Reactions: 1
KatY has just had a little shopping trip for herself.
Many many of the Indian accounts that are now following her, weren’t when I looked after she first posted on Keeleys Instagram.
They are all bots and fake profiles.

There are over a 1000 Indian accounts on there now 😂😂😂

Ps. This isn’t doxxing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KatY has just had a little shopping trip for herself.
Many many of the Indian accounts that are now following her, weren’t when I looked after she first posted on Keeleys Instagram.
They are all bots and fake profiles.

There are over a 1000 Indian accounts on there now 😂😂😂

Ps. This isn’t doxxing.
Probably occurred to her that if you’re going to mock somebody for having such a little amount of followers on Instagram, you should probably make sure you have quite alot of followers yourself.

Reactions: 8
Wow. Just wow 🤦‍♀️

Also, I can’t believe I’m still not blocked! I got missed when Josh did that mass block of people who like anasophias comment and I’ve been missed in today’s mass block of people to liked the IGTV too. I feel like an Insta-Ninja!
Me too. 🕴🏼💃🏼

Reactions: 3
Yeah rachaele because kicking a dog is h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s 🙄 she has absolutely no respect for anything or anyone does she? Nasty piece of work she is, the more I see of this woman and her self absorbed ego the more I can’t stand her, it’s not jealousy me and my husband live a happy and comfortable life in the knowledge that all we have, the food we put on our table, the bills we pay and all our kids could need comes from our HARD earned wages 😊 what it must be like for the uncertainty hanging over her of what will happen because I’m a firm believer you get what you give in life and she’ll will get her karma sooner or later, no one in their right mind would be jealous of that...she can’t hide from the truth forever.

Reactions: 15
Did anybody see Stacy Solomon’s insta? She’s sorted out her boys clothes and the small stuff she wants to donate. She asked and put on insta could part time working mummy get in contact has she’s had people say she may be able to find the clothes a good home 🙄🤯😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I remember a post by ftwm saying that one of the boys had got in her car (assuming from his mum's) asking for help and not be hurt any more .... and because Josh was at work and was not contactable..... ftwm had to take the heart rendering decision to take the lead and promise the boy she would protect him 🤔🤔🤔🤔 .

• Wow
Her account lists her as Julie on Insta
Pure Yoga who is making the comments - That’s one of PTWM’s best mates - Katie Daly. The one who got sentenced for 6 years for drug smuggling.

Ridiculous that Rachel is getting her friends to act like that rather than actually just address the issues asked.

And there she is bringing Keeley’s mental health into it again. Hey Katie - are you forgetting that your best mate allegedly suffered from post natal psychosis too?

What horrible bullies Rachel & her mates are.
Pure yoga is listed as Julie and being asked in London.... Did she change her name??

• Haha
I don't know what power Rach has, maybe those donations have enabled to her to get a nifty pricy Lawyer.

When I read her book, the doubts in me started creeping in. So I thought there must be others like me, so I googled Rachaele Hambleton criticism.

She did have a couple of pages long thread on GOMI ( Get off my Internets), but it suddenly disappeared over night. You can't even search it anymore. Party Pants (the notorious New Yorker that runs it) only deletes if she's threatened with litigation.

Amazon book reviews getting pulled, GOMI and Mumsnet threads being deleted.

The rot is deep with this one . The question we need to ask ourselves is why. Why is she being protected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ignore me.... Wrong one.... Forgot an underscore..
It’s early, you’re forgiven.
Poor Julie.

I don't know what power Rach has, maybe those donations have enabled to her to get nifty pricy Lawyer.

When I read her book, the doubts in me started creeping in. So I thought there must be others like me, so I googled Rachaele Hambleton criticism.

She did have a couple of pages long thread on GOMI ( Get off my Internets), but it suddenly disappeared over night. You can't even search it anymore. Party Pants (the notorious New Yorker that runs it) only deletes if she's threatened with litigation.

Amazon book reviews getting pulled, GOMI and Mumsnet threads being deleted.

The rot is deep with this one . The question we need to ask ourselves is why. Why is she being protected.

Oooooo. Love a conspiracy to get my teeth into.
ALL 👏🏼 OVER 👏🏼 IT

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably occurred to her that if you’re going to mock somebody for having such a little amount of followers on Instagram, you should probably make sure you have quite alot of followers yourself.
It's a very sad way to live your life having fake accounts follow you to boost your self worth. And looks completely fake. She has 3.5k ish followers, her bullying post got 18 likes. I have 2/300 followers (no idea exactly as it doesn't impact on my life in the slightest) and get about that number for a normal pic without composing a rant I clearly want to go viral. Surely hers should be in the hundreds by that correlation 🤔

Wow. Just wow 🤦‍♀️

Also, I can’t believe I’m still not blocked! I got missed when Josh did that mass block of people who like anasophias comment and I’ve been missed in today’s mass block of people to liked the IGTV too. I feel like an Insta-Ninja!
Hahahahaha me too!!

🤘🏼Ohh we gotta fan girl. Haha.

I have huge respect for anyone who stands up to the masses and shouts about what’s wrong 🙏🏼 Would add you all but I don’t know who you all are on insta 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh Katie Katie Katie what a tit you are 😂 it’s a underhand move to go after someone’s mh truly and it’s lazy too. These people who are rs crew didn’t really go in for critical thinking do they!

Keels is made of strong stuff she can handle some ex drug smuggler who’s got the brain of a goldfish 😂

Stacey Solomon has far better pr advice so I reckon someone’s probably had a google this morning and informed her it’s a no go.

Reactions: 8
Oooh PTwM’s On an Instagram ban and can’t comment/like stuff - won’t let me upload a pic to here as it’s too large a file 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.