Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear this is like looking at a 1000 piece jigsaw and you’ve taken your glasses off, you know the picture, the pieces are a shitstorm, and then every now and again some dick moves a piece!

R’s lifestyle, and choices make me wince, the fact she is completely ignoring the misuse of funds is downright disgusting behaviour, she a bully, she uses her friends and ‘army’ to troll (and I mean troll) people, while sitting there like she isn’t a husband stealing, serious criminal befriending, lazy nightmare.

She acts like she’s the only woman to ever have a baby, or be pregnant, and continues to completely twist pure fact. She’s a narcissist and a fantasist, and I’m sure karma will bite her flat arse. She needs to safeguard her family before something happens, not after. She shares her children’s lives, her children’s locations, her home address, and the fact her teenage daughter sleeps in a glorified shed.

She has used countless people’s mental health against them, but maybe she should remember her own, and her own history, and how she would scream troll like professor quirrel from Harry Potter if anyone dared.

She has driven more than one women into feeling hopeless, and like they can’t fight any more. So instead of these Instagram quotes maybe she could, stop dragging women down so she can stand on them to proclaim herself a hero.

We’ve all made mistakes in life, no one is perfect. But then, some of us don’t pretend to be, some of us don’t steal people’s husbands, then their children, we don’t steal money to fund our lifestyles and we aren’t liars and hypocrits.

The longer this goes on the more she’s irritating me!

As I’m sure you can tell!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That proves how little substance they have about them. The only comeback they have is to make fun of someone who's suffered with their MH and someone who only has 20 odd followers to try and distract from the issues. Typical bully behaviour rather then enter into an adult discussion
She should remember her own mental health!

Reactions: 5
I swear this is like looking at a 1000 piece jigsaw and you’ve taken your glasses off, you know the picture, the pieces are a shitstorm, and then every now and again some dick moves a piece!

R’s lifestyle, and choices make me wince, the fact she is completely ignoring the misuse of funds is downright disgusting behaviour, she a bully, she uses her friends and ‘army’ to troll (and I mean troll) people, while sitting there like she isn’t a husband stealing, serious criminal befriending, lazy nightmare.

She acts like she’s the only woman to ever have a baby, or be pregnant, and continues to completely twist pure fact. She’s a narcissist and a fantasist, and I’m sure karma will bite her flat arse. She needs to safeguard her family before something happens, not after. She shares her children’s lives, her children’s locations, her home address, and the fact her teenage daughter sleeps in a glorified shed.

She has used countless people’s mental health against them, but maybe she should remember her own, and her own history, and how she would scream troll like professor quirrel from Harry Potter if anyone dared.

She has driven more than one women into feeling hopeless, and like they can’t fight any more. So instead of these Instagram quotes maybe she could, stop dragging women down so she can stand on them to proclaim herself a hero.

We’ve all made mistakes in life, no one is perfect. But then, some of us don’t pretend to be, some of us don’t steal people’s husbands, then their children, we don’t steal money to fund our lifestyles and we aren’t liars and hypocrits.

The longer this goes on the more she’s irritating me!

As I’m sure you can tell!
This x100!

A drug smuggler who has designs on going viral like best chum Rach. What a charmer.

Shame she's oblivious to the importance of paragraphs. I had to prise my tired old eye
balls open with match sticks by the time I got to line 4.....then I gave up. Perhaps it's best read with the help of some "stimulants"
I know a cocaine smuggler...

Discloser* that’s a JOKE I’m not a dishonourable, dishonest or power hungry member of the force.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did. She’s gone!
Typical.
I don’t understand why they are actively avoiding the question.
Also she’s cracking on about keels mental health didn’t her best friend admit to a national newspaper she was going to murder her ex because he wouldn’t come home?
I’m not slating anyone’s mental health it is very serious but it’s an awful thing to throw at someone. They are definitely trying to play it off that everyone on here is keels and she’s doing it all after some mental breakdown. Didn’t see them going down this route if I’m honest.

A ex con drug smuggler best mate and mates with someone whose boyfriend stabbed a man?

Batshit for those kids and policeman husband.

If his ex wife had a website so we could donate to fund court costs I would be there.

Hmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know a cocaine smuggler...

Discloser* that’s a JOKE I’m not a dishonourable, dishonest or power hungry member of the force.
You must be. That’s two of us so we’re getting on for 70% if not more 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katy seems to have deleted all comments now from Keels post 🤔 a bit like her mate Rachel who had an Insta rant and then quickly deleted it after she made herself look worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain why threads on ptwm are deleted in 2 minutes in Mumsnet for asking about the donations? What guidelines has it broken?

Reactions: 11
Mumsnet have had warnings from IG influencers lawyers I think (bit gina ford, yes old MN timer here) cash carraway was a bit of thing from what I can work out.
You won't get heard on MN plus PTWM posts on there as soon as she is alerted there is a post about her.

Reactions: 4
Mumsnet have had warnings from IG influencers lawyers I think (bit gina ford, yes old MN timer here) cash carraway was a bit of thing from what I can work out.
You won't get heard on MN plus PTWM posts on there as soon as she is alerted there is a post about her.
God she’s such a self absorbed twit that we’re feeding with all this attention 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Katy seems to have deleted all comments now from Keels post 🤔 a bit like her mate Rachel who had an Insta rant and then quickly deleted it after she made herself look worse.
I have them ALLLLL if anyone wants them. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

Katy (WITH A Y BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.🖕🏼) you can’t delete tit from Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.