Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Rachael an influencer? I thought she was a blogger? I can’t keep up. What does she influence she rarely does an ad from what I have seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And she lets her children be around a drug smuggler? Her husband a police officer? It's all so strange.

Reactions: 12
Let's hope best friend Katy isnt one one the best-friend-admin team being paid from the PayPal account.
Considering she likes to make digs about mental health issues let’s hope she’s not responding to emails asking for help on PTWM’s behalf. But then, PTWM is refusing to state who is helping and what training, qualifications and experience they have so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

She sounds just like PTWM the way she writes
Wouldn’t be surprised if PTWM was using her account to be able to say what she wants to keels

Funny though , after not getting much support on that post ... no reply for the last 40 minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. She really doesn’t see the irony of her post to the keyboard smasher does she
Screenshot_20190716-212725_Chrome.jpg

I'm pretty sure that nobody on seeing this picture, which is essentially just a close-up half face selfie, is jealous of a rando having a perfect life. It was an ad for a mascara!

What is the obsession with these people wanting strangers to think they have a perfect life? That likes and follows are worth anything? I noticed she picked on that Kieron because he only had 20-odd followers. So what? That doesn't mean his opinions are any less valid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow. She really doesn’t see the irony of her post to the keyboard smasher does she
A drug smuggler who has designs on going viral like best chum Rach. What a charmer.

Shame she's oblivious to the importance of paragraphs. I had to prise my tired old eye
balls open with match sticks by the time I got to line 4.....then I gave up. Perhaps it's best read with the help of some "stimulants"

• Haha
View attachment 28676

I'm pretty sure that nobody on seeing this picture, which is essentially just a close-up half face selfie, is jealous of a rando having a perfect life. It was an ad for a mascara!

What is the obsession with these people wanting strangers to think they have a perfect life? That likes and follows are worth anything? I noticed she picked on that Kieron because he only had 20-odd followers. So what? That doesn't mean his opinions are any less valid.
That proves how little substance they have about them. The only comeback they have is to make fun of someone who's suffered with their MH and someone who only has 20 odd followers to try and distract from the issues. Typical bully behaviour rather then enter into an adult discussion

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The irony of a PP post about Jeremy Kyle - PTWM would be an ideal speaker on his circus, her life is still very dysfunctional and chaotic and dare I say it 'council estate trash' ( disclaimer - I was brought up on a council estate but left it there when I moved out at 19, single and with a child and ex abusive partner in jail ... )

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t someone just ask k why she outright refuses to answer on the matter of the pp donations.

Reactions: 1
I really thought Betsy had kicked the dog then and she’d uploaded the video 😳
Yeah. Hilarious isn't it. Stroppy teen hates the dog. Let's show the whole world.

That poor dog..its not the first time that Rach has shown us that that child hates Ethel on her story. Speaks volumes about Rach. Nasty.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.