Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her blogspot Nov 29 2017

Thousands of police officers emailed her in one day. Thousands!

She had time, in one day, to open and verify the thousands of emails that she received were from serving police officers.

Officers, who as public servants would only be able to contact her through proper channels surely and not give their personal email addresses to some lady on the internet.

On top of all the emails she got daily from warriors in need, charities, causes wanting help...

🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she told Josh to get fucked because he wanted her not to get involved with tit that has nothing to do with her. If only she had listened.

KatY the drug smuggler Daly screen shots.

Hopefully in order. Have wiped out two other people’s names as they were their actual names.
She actually called her “mental” 😳 Jesus. Bad enough from anyone but from the supposed best mate of someone who purportedly suffers daily with poor mental health, that is disgraceful and she should know better. I hope she’s been reported and gets reprimanded for that. Bully.

Reactions: 15

She had time, in one day, to open and verify the thousands of emails that she received were from serving police officers.

Officers, who as public servants would only be able to contact her through proper channels surely and not give their personal email addresses to some lady on the internet.

On top of all the emails she got daily from warriors in need, charities, causes wanting help...

🤔
I can’t believe she publicly complained about her husband’s workplace in the first place. Bang out of order. And no Rachaele, thousands of police officers from all over the country didn’t email you to say thanks.

How humiliating for Josh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like I’m living in North Korea with all the censorship that’s going on here from Racheale

• Haha
Reactions: 25

🤔
That’s really cute. I’ll be sure to ask which ones did and plaster their lockers in photos of hers and lark lovers faces 🙄

It’s also a bit rude how she stated that she realised there were thousands of officers wanting to help people after they flooded her inbox. What did she think people joined for? Surely if her husband joined for the reason most do - to save life and limb, she’d know it’s not just a job. Nobody joins the force ‘to pay bills’ because it’s not a job you apply for on a friggin whim because you’ve been told you’re being sanctioned with your JSA for duck sake

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she told Josh to get fucked because he wanted her not to get involved with tit that has nothing to do with her. If only she had listened.

She actually called her “mental” 😳 Jesus. Bad enough from anyone but from the supposed best mate of someone who purportedly suffers daily with poor mental health, that is disgraceful and she should know better. I hope she’s been reported and gets reprimanded for that. Bully.
And this from a woman hit badly with PTSD herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh Katy, Katy, Katy...

Reactions: 4
Wow. Just wow 🤦‍♀️

Also, I can’t believe I’m still not blocked! I got missed when Josh did that mass block of people who like anasophias comment and I’ve been missed in today’s mass block of people to liked the IGTV too. I feel like an Insta-Ninja!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel like I’m living in North Korea with all the censorship that’s going on here from Racheale
Oh. You didn’t realise you were?
That’s awkward

That’s really cute. I’ll be sure to ask which ones did and plaster their lockers in photos of hers and lark lovers faces 🙄

It’s also a bit rude how she stated that she realised there were thousands of officers wanting to help people after they flooded her inbox. What did she think people joined for? Surely if her husband joined for the reason most do - to save life and limb, she’d know it’s not just a job. Nobody joins the force ‘to pay bills’ because it’s not a job you apply for on a friggin whim because you’ve been told you’re being sanctioned with your JSA for duck sake
Some days I’d rather the JSA. It would mean I see my family and I don’t look at some of the truly HARROWING images I have to see sometimes on a daily basis of GENUINE domestic victims I help.
Do you do that Rachael? Weird that. Because there’s a team of us, and we certainly don’t get 20,000 emails a month each piling up as you claim. We handle them and read them and every person is helped.
But the sheer volume of women I’ve read about that have asked you for help and you’ve ignored us scary.
I’ll be honest, I’m scared that they actually thought going to you was a good idea in the first place, you know absolutely NOTHING. But then to ignore them too. Auuyyeeeeee.

Gimme the JSA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“After convincing one of her warriors “

That isn’t what people supporting those in DA relationships do. We don’t convince people , we offer them SAFE options .... support their choices and support them to make decisions when the time is right for THEM... not to coincide with a social media post that will gain us followers

She is so awfully dangerous

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Of course thousands of police officers emailed you of course they did. I can't believe I fell for this tit, all the stories where she is the hero. Although I think in her head it's all true.
Sometimes I think the way she treats J it could be seen as some sort of abuse. The belittling and laughing at him then posting it on IG. Not that I give a crap about him he is as bad as her.

Reactions: 9
Again though proof of what a liar she is (thousands emailed her)yeah ok if you say so 😂😴

Reactions: 2
Accepted my dear xx
🤘🏼Ohh we gotta fan girl. Haha.

I LOVE TATTLE. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again (because Rachael no extra E and katY can’t stop me) I’ve made a group of AMAZING friends off here I talk to daily. And I probably know them better than some of my life long mates. So before this site gets torn apart as Trolls and whatever else. It’s actually not. There’s such a decent bunch on here.

👩🏻‍✈️Now. Back to the serious stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh KatY you made a right dick of yourself. I know you’re reading this. All people really want to know is what proportion of the PayPal donations are being pocketed by PTWM. These people have donated their hard-earned money (through employment, not smuggling drugs might I add) to this woman. They have a right to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow. Just wow 🤦‍♀️

Also, I can’t believe I’m still not blocked! I got missed when Josh did that mass block of people who like anasophias comment and I’ve been missed in today’s mass block of people to liked the IGTV too. I feel like an Insta-Ninja!
She’s missed me too 😂 I feel a little disappointed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.