Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently showcasing JosephJoseph stuff in their kitchen. I know how expensive that is because I love it but can’t afford it 🙄 oh and is she cooking? Transparent 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
As someone with family members in the police I agree with this. Lots of the police are great, but 60-70% of the newer ones are dishonourable power-hungry people. The standard has really slipped in the last few decades.
Please don’t throw statistics like that around. It’s incorrect. The support around policing from the government in terms of funding is what has slipped. And it’s comments like this that we work hard against because the public don’t support us either.

You may have had bad experiences or know dishonourable officers however the police are NOT institutionally dishonourable OR power hungry and the majority do not join for power.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It was quite interesting having a quick scroll through her past FB posts actually even though I couldn’t see anything past Sept 2017

This post last Aug referring to their holiday in Lanzarote (which must’ve cost a fortune for 7 people!). She could either pay for a holiday or put the money into a mortgage savings account.

Never mind Rachaele, a few months later just mention in passing that you’re being potentially chucked out and your cult members will raise you plenty of mortgage money.

But remember everybody, Rachael is SKINT and living in the verge of poverty 🙄
"I birthed a load of bastards that ruined my bladder" Classy!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think she may have recently reunited with some of them incl her mum (though she’s been v quiet about that considering) but I assume from this post that it was Feb 2018 when she fell out with her mum & sister etc for being toxic and ‘telling lies behind her back’. Would be interested to know what really happened. She’s such a manipulative game player - let’s write a ‘heartbreaking’ FB post about it so all my crew will hate them too (without actually naming anyone so I don’t need to care legally if it’s true or not)

It’s very selfish imo to write that about her own children’s relatives and not fair on her nieces and nephews either on that side who I think are a similar age to her own? She really doesn’t seem to give much thought to anyone but herself.

Same old dross with the same old writing style - R the victim, others trying to destroy her blah blah blah. I’m sure she said the same thing about Tattlers in the last few sentences of this post.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
i swear, she could tell me the sea is blue and I still wouldn’t believe her!

I think she may have recently reunited with some of them incl her mum (though she’s been v quiet about that considering) but I assume from this post that it was Feb 2018 when she fell out with her mum & sister etc for being toxic and ‘telling lies behind her back’. Would be interested to know what really happened. She’s such a manipulative game player - let’s write a ‘heartbreaking’ FB post about it so all my crew will hate them too (without actually naming anyone so I don’t need to care legally if it’s true or not)

It’s very selfish imo to write that about her own children’s relatives and not fair on her nieces and nephews either on that side who I think are a similar age to her own? She really doesn’t seem to give much thought to anyone but herself.

Same old dross with the same old writing style - R the victim, others trying to destroy her blah blah blah. I’m sure she said the same thing about Tattlers in the last few sentences of this post.

Once it’s out there you can’t take it back, imagine reading things about your own family and no matter how much you try people believe the version they read first!

Reactions: 3
Please don’t throw statistics like that around. It’s incorrect. The support around policing from the government in terms of funding is what has slipped. And it’s comments like this that we work hard against because the public don’t support us either.

You may have had bad experiences or know dishonourable officers however the police are NOT institutionally dishonourable OR power hungry and the majority do not join for power.
But that's the opinion of family members that have been in the police for many decades. You may not agree but there's no way to say its incorrect. You may not like it but where is your evidence to counter it? I was talking about the newer recruits.

The quality of policing is complicated and is not just down to government funding, no point just banging that drum.

I have heard that lack of morals ie affairs are rife within the police force ( same goes for the forces too ).
This is sadly very true.

Reactions: 1
I've lurked here since it all kicked off with the Insta story. To be honest I'd never heard of this page before then. I've followed from the beginning, bought the book, even met her on the tour 🙈 I even donated £5 a month from last June up to March this year when I began to have suspicions that I'd never received any info about how the money was spent. Feel very foolish admitting all this.

I've emailed her PayPal today to ask for the newsletter.....lets see how long before I get a reply.....I don't hold out much hope

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just to let you all know I've reported this page to facebook and they will probably take it down soon enough and silence you all! You're welcome huns. Bet you lot have nothing to do now Jeremy Kylie is not on the tellybox!
What’s Facebook got to do with Tattle and how does it have the power to remove it? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just to let you all know I've reported this page to facebook and they will probably take it down soon enough and silence you all! You're welcome huns. Bet you lot have nothing to do now Jeremy Kylie is not on the tellybox!
That's not how this works. That's not how ANY of this works! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
But that's the opinion of family members that have been in the police for many decades. You may not agree but there's no way to say its incorrect. You may not like it but where is your evidence to counter it? I was talking about the newer recruits.

The quality of policing is complicated and is not just down to government funding, no point just banging that drum.

This is sadly very true.
I’m very much aware that the quality of policing is complicated. It is incorrect, 60-70%, so you’re saying more than half of my colleagues are power hungry and dishonourable? Incorrect. Where is your proof it is correct to that extent?

Yes, affairs happen but it’s usually within the police because it’s a hard job to understand. That doesn’t condone it at all, but it also does not mean that the majority are at it.

This isn’t about judging the entire British police force. This is about a woman acting dishonourably, so I’m not getting into an argument about it. We don’t put our lives on the line on a daily basis, cancel family plans, miss important milestones in our children’s lives to be criticised over a minority.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jeremy "Kylie"? Now that's a show I would watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Facebook has nothing to do with this page at least get your facts straight before you make silly threats.........

Reactions: 6
I think it was to protect their anonymity (as if changing a name alone does that) and also to protect her so if anything was proven to be untrue she’s covered legally.
But a few weeks ago she said his name in a conversation around the kitchen table. So if you change it for the book but real life it doesn't matter why bother?

Reactions: 5
haha@ jeremy kylie!

Someone needs to read the ' How to use the internets' handbook.

Facebook does not own the internet ( yet ).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving the username ‘You’re all going down’ 😂

Nope not us, we’ve got nothing to worry about. Someone who dishonourably misuses PayPal donations on the other hand ....

• Haha
So in the post shared by @Givemeheadpeace above PTWM states she hasn't left the house without josh for 4 years .....yet more lies as her Insta posts prove.

She really does write things just for effect/sympathy without realising she's she's shared 90% of her life on Insta

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.