Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she may have recently reunited with some of them incl her mum (though she’s been v quiet about that considering) but I assume from this post that it was Feb 2018 when she fell out with her mum & sister etc for being toxic and ‘telling lies behind her back’. Would be interested to know what really happened. She’s such a manipulative game player - let’s write a ‘heartbreaking’ FB post about it so all my crew will hate them too (without actually naming anyone so I don’t need to care legally if it’s true or not)

It’s very selfish imo to write that about her own children’s relatives and not fair on her nieces and nephews either on that side who I think are a similar age to her own? She really doesn’t seem to give much thought to anyone but herself.

Same old dross with the same old writing style - R the victim, others trying to destroy her blah blah blah. I’m sure she said the same thing about Tattlers in the last few sentences of this post.
THAT'S bleeping RICH, she's destroyed a lot of peoples/family's unit. But to be fair, we don't give a tit anymore. We'll just sit back and watch her fall through the fluffy clouds and colourful rainbows.....IN CLOUD bleeping CUCKOO LAND

Jeremy "Kylie"? Now that's a show I would watch.
Well bully for u. Crack on. Don't think anyone on here is gonna be batted down by a load of shyte. Give it Ya best shot

Reactions: 4
But that's the opinion of family members that have been in the police for many decades. You may not agree but there's no way to say its incorrect. You may not like it but where is your evidence to counter it? I was talking about the newer recruits.

The quality of policing is complicated and is not just down to government funding, no point just banging that drum.

As @Qwerty6337 said, don’t tar people with the same brush, just because your family might know one or two people. Which I’d hope if they are aware they have acted in a dishonourable way, they’d report.
I can hand on heart tell you over half my colleagues, as you claim, are not dishonourable, nor are they power hungry.
They are incredibly hard working and loyal to the force. My colleagues work 12 hour shifts, back to back and give up rest days when needed for civilians to be safe and protected because of enormous cuts by the government. They put their life LITERALLY on the line for everyone else.
I personally have NEVER come across a dishonest officer in my force, nor have I done a dishonest act. I work around the clock to protect men and women who are in desperate need of aid in domestic situations. I’m not power hungry either, I just believe in helping others.

As QWERTY says. Of course there’s affairs in the police force. That’s because people understand what we all deal with on a daily basis and what we see that others will NEVER see or understand. We all work together on long shifts. Same as paramedics, Drs and nurses.

So please. Re-educate your family before you discredit an already struggling work force that is battling the biggest cuts it’s ever seen and having it’s name tarnished.

Thanks.

Reactions: 13
THAT'S bleeping RICH, she's destroyed a lot of peoples/family's unit. But to be fair, we don't give a tit anymore. We'll just sit back and watch her fall through the fluffy clouds and colourful rainbows.....IN CLOUD bleeping CUCKOO LAND

Well bully for u. Crack on. Don't think anyone on here is gonna be batted down by a load of shyte. Give it Ya best shot
THAT'S was aimed at the knobhead that's "taking us down"

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this? 😬 Stacey Solomon’s stories
get ready for the next just giving page / amazon wishlist / appeal for donations....god forbid she should use money from the paypal account

I do also wonder if the people nominating her are just trying to catch her out to see what / if she actually does anything. Why someone that supposed works with and supports Women's Aid would only share a post about funding cuts when asked too is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
Can someone please bring me up to speed on the family composition and thsinjew bloke ? Only been following for few days and I need to know about it . Thanks
She has 3 daughters, the two eldest from her first partner who she claims was violent, she then had Edie with a different partner and either cheated on him whilst pregnant or broke up with him when the baby was a few months old and got together with Josh. He has two sons with his first wife who he may or may not have left for Rachel. All the kids live with them and only Edie has contact with the other parent

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen this? 😬 Stacey Solomon’s stories
Hope to god she doesn’t get hold of her. Wouldn’t want Stacey falling for her lies. As if she’d even send them on, she’d keep them for herself. She doesn’t deserve a free drink let alone anything else. The liar and cheat that she is.

Reactions: 12
get ready for the next just giving page / amazon wishlist / appeal for donations....god forbid she should use money from the paypal account

I do also wonder if the people nominating her are just trying to catch her out to see what / if she actually does anything. Why someone that supposed works with and supports Women's Aid would only share a post about funding cuts when asked too is beyond me.
I really hope Stacey Solomon doesn’t associate herself with someone who refuses to provide people with updates and transparency as to what their donations have been spent on but blocks & deletes them instead. Might need to message SS in the hope that she reads it and ask her to donate to her local refuge or Women’s Aid instead of to that fraudster! SS seems genuine, PTWM is most definitely not!

PTWM will be all over this though with the hope of making an appearance on Loose Women once she’s had her baby 😂

Until I joined here I’d never heard the term doxxing before - I had to google it - but is that not what this is? I’m genuinely confused.
No, doxxing is revealing someone’s true & private identity online - like PTWM did to Keels by telling all her followers what her real name is. We have no way of knowing from that shot who Caz really is so it’s not doxxing. Keels didn’t use her real name as a username but PTWM shared her real name.

I may be wrong but that’s my understanding anyway.

Reactions: 8
I really hope Stacey Solomon doesn’t associate herself with someone who refuses to provide people with updates and transparency as to what their donations have been spent on but blocks & deletes them instead. Might need to message SS in the hope that she reads it and ask her to donate to her local refuge or Women’s Aid instead of to that fraudster! SS seems genuine, PTWM is most definitely not!

PTWM will be all over this though with the hope of making an appearance on Loose Women once she’s had her baby 😂
Definitely message her. Tell her to pass them straight on to charity and not through FTWM.

Reactions: 6
Until I joined here I’d never heard the term doxxing before - I had to google it - but is that not what this is? I’m genuinely confused.
Threating to reveal addresses could lead to hateful snail mail or unwelcome visits. Very hurtful blackmail. How awful.

Reactions: 5
What is being threatened IS doxxing: revealing names, addresses etc (real world, traceable info)... sharing this screenshot is NOT doxxing as it shares only an anonymous username.

Thread name suggestion...

We're not going down till we get answers from that clown 😏

Reactions: 9
I’ve not caught up on all the posts

I’ve been blocked I think ... probs for liking some of Keels pics on Instagram 😂

I sent Stacey a message saying please do not align yourself with PTWM 😔

Maybe more ppl could/should ?

She has 3 daughters, the two eldest from her first partner who she claims was violent, she then had Edie with a different partner and either cheated on him whilst pregnant or broke up with him when the baby was a few months old and got together with Josh. He has two sons with his first wife who he may or may not have left for Rachel. All the kids live with them and only Edie has contact with the other parent
Thank you . That’s very convoluted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.