Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uberqueen

Okay. I'm going to say something, it's not intentionally mean at all just an observation.

My kids are teens now but when i was pregnant I never once overplayed it as I as very sensitive to the women around me experiencing 1st and 2nd hand infertility.

Most women just get on with it, holding down jobs, looking after the kids they already have. In away the second, third, fourth pregnancy melts into the background of everyday life. PTWMs page for the past 8 months has been purely baby dominated. I hope that it not the case in the home too, as I feel for those boys especially Seb. The baby has already been allocated it's own room, when all the others , apart from Betsy, share.

We've had the cringefest pre conception discussion, should we have a baby or not, with even the kids being filmed dragged into it.

Then the sickness. Yes, I sympathise but with sickness as bad as that you would not be able to lie back and have a mouthful of braces installed. I couldn't have done.

This pregnancy has, from what's she's shown us, been one big slumpfest, everyone pandering to her every whim.

Just bloody get on with it woman, show your daughters that we are warriors not pathetic needy creatures who need a constant flow of attention to make us feel validated.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Upandunder

Imagine having to live your life this way? Seriously she may #gifted all she's ever dreamed of but shes literally living a lie, having to delete every negative comment feeling the need to silence everyone who poses a valid question.
And we're jealous? Of what exactly im not materialistic enough to be bothered by dresses, prams or consevatory make overs.
I can listen to my phone ping and not have a sinking feeling in my stomach and have to check it or delete it if i disagree or feel the need to remove anybody who has a differing opinion.
I am not answerable because i do not take off people under false pretences.

But yeah were all jealous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

SheKnows

She's a fab person. Maybe some here have a touch of the green eyed monster? She's very successful self made writer and is hugely motivational for many people. So what if she has two McDonald's a day, it's hardly the life of luxury and you'd have to be pretty spiteful to begrudge someone some McDonald's!

Real women lift women!
I’m of the opinion that nobody is “all good” or “all bad” but unfortunately in this case the bad outweighs the good. Why can’t she be motivational but also have the good grace and decency to tell people who have donated in good faith where their donations have gone? Particularly those who have politely requested the information from her.
You’re absolutely right, real women lift women. They don’t incite their “army” to flood others with abuse, they don’t delete any comment that doesn’t show them in a good light. They don’t write lies to a mass of followers about having offered refunds.
And that’s why I’m here. Because this bunch of real women (and maybe men?) aren’t an army run by a dictator who run the risk of being ousted if we don’t toe the line. We’re a bunch of supportive peeps exchanging views and ideas and challenging what we’ve been led to believe as gospel without judging each other. I’ll take that kind of fab any day of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

anasophia1991

She’s not following Snuzpod, Amazon, Nivea, Lidl or Pranamat (a few of the ads from the last month). So much for “only working with brands I genuinely love” yeah, so much that you can’t even be arsed to follow them on your previous Instagram? Massive bullshitter.

Precious not previous!
Just watch her quickly follow them now.

If you’re up from your slumber Rachel-with-an-E, hope you’ve had a good Sunday. Me? I’ve been on my third 12 hour shift since Friday, but I finished late so was actually 14 hours. Then I came home and would’ve loved to have my husband take the kids out for a cheeky Macdonalds but sadly I don’t have a husband, or the money. I’m glad that the (very) hard-earned money I donated to you though has been used wisely, I’ve loved watching your family dine out (constantly), and all your lovely pampering sessions. Bit bewildered that I’ve seen NOTHING posted about your ‘warriors’ in the past few months but because you are so HONEST and TRANSPARENT (and not in the slightest bit vile or horrific in your dealings with your followers), I’m sure it’s all present and accounted for. In a separate account. With records of ingoings and And available for us donors to see.

Yeah right, in my dreams.

Still waiting for my newsletter Rach!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

bones

How mad will it be if all these accusations are true? Would make a cracking ITV two part drama. Sheridan Smith to play PTWM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I had a quick scroll of her FB earlier and her cries of troll and receiving ‘vile’ messages all seem to follow the same theme, all with no evidence provided.

She stated that Tattle had started a poll about Betsy & wished her baby dead. No evidence. Didn’t happen.

She states on FB a while ago that when she posted a photo of Betsy and her friends before they went to a party in short skirts she ‘immediately’ got lots of messages calling Betsy a slut (I despise that word). No evidence provided.

She states on FB that when she announced on FB that her and Josh were trying for a baby she ‘immediately’ got messages telling her that she should do the ‘respectable thing and wait until she was 12 weeks pregnant’. No evidence provided. This was before she even got pregnant - why would people send messages like that then? It doesn’t make sense to me. No evidence provided.

I’m sure she put on her Insta stories months ago about receiving ‘vile’ messages wishing awful things to happen to her baby. No evidence provided.

Every time she cries troll or vile, horrific messages - no evidence provided.

The only evidence that I’m aware of that R has provided about these vile and horrific messages she receives are:

* a screenshot of vile messages sent to Seb’s account which didn’t actually show Seb’s account or any message content. So it showed nothing
* A screenshot of someone called John who started following her who only has one follower. Rather than blocking or being a bot, in PTWM’s world this is someone spying on her
* in relation to Tattle allegations, all she showed was blurry screenshots of ‘Oops, user nor found’ messages to allege that defenders of hers had been deleted. Ironic 😂 The alleged comment about her baby was actually a comment about a bodysuit that had wings on it and NO reference at all was made about wishing awful things to happen to her baby. No evidence provided of a poll - it didn’t exist.

So, actually, NO evidence at all has been provided by her in relation to this alleged abuse. This is a woman who sees nothing wrong with with doxxing 6 people, so I’m sure if she had the messages she’d show them. It’s also the woman who states that she is subjected to such vile abuse that her best friends/staff read her emails to shield her from them. They’re obv not doing a great job of that then.

In relation to the PayPal donations, the only evidence she has provided is an email from a friend of hers who is an ex-employee for Action for Children who stated that when she worked for them until April 2016, R had donated and she ‘hopes this stops the trolls’. The official email from Action for Children states they hadn’t received any donations from her.

Sorry for long message but in summary (😂)

* No evidence of vile, horrific abuse or trolling
* No evidence of where PayPal money has been spent.

💩

• Heart
Reactions: 40

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She's a fab person. Maybe some here have a touch of the green eyed monster? She's very successful self made writer and is hugely motivational for many people. So what if she has two McDonald's a day, it's hardly the life of luxury and you'd have to be pretty spiteful to begrudge someone some McDonald's!

Real women lift women!
Real women don’t make a habit of stealing other people’s money or other women’s husbands or children 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Rachelharker

Remember she was advertising a mat the other day that would also be beneficial for someone with back problems? well I emailed the company in a rage saying I'd defo buy their product but I couldn't because they are affiliated with her at the moment paying her for ads. Also chronic pain sufferers will be lifelong customers and I am in a lot of facebook support groups about spinal surgeries etc and would recommend if was good. They were back onto me FIRST thing this morning saying their PR is reviewing that collaboration!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi another lurker ✋ been following this thread (and Tattle) for a while. I’m a journalist and I have to say it would be tricky to get anyone to cover the PayPal story - she’s too small fry to justify the investigation and legal costs. But you could get someone interested if you came from a different angle and there was something else to hook the story on. It could be anything from: these three DV victims asked for help and were ignored in hour of need; are instagrammers qualified to help vulnerable people; are influencers doing what they say on the tin or making outrageous claims for clicks (ie. helping people escape abuse). Also no one is going to be comfortable going after a heavily pregnant woman so you might have to bide your time. I hope in the meantime she’s gathering some evidence/explanation as like a lot of you I liked PTWM a lot and now I’m wondering what her silence means. Good luck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Babs

I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I looked back at the message I sent ptwm and the response and this is it:

Sadly emails aren't always seen due to volume received.
PR/media Email: [email protected]
Donate: https://parttimeworkingmummy1.blogspot.co.uk/p/donate-here-help-our-warriors.html
x

Nothing about where to contact her for help, or what to do if you’re in trouble. Just media and donations. If emails aren’t always seen then what’s the point?

Hi.

Long time lurker have been reading the threads since the start. I unfollowed PTWM some time again as things just feel right and I was fed up of watching the constant ads. However I have emailed her and messaged her in the past for DA help, I was in a really difficult situation and terrified. I Facebook messaged at first and no response at all. Seeing all those messages from people she had supposedly helped made me wonder why she didn’t respond to people who needed help so I emailed. I got a response nearly 2 weeks later saying “awww babe that’s shit, do you have any support”. What a response!! To someone who is reaching out for help that’s just an awful response not at all what I expected so I just never responded. There is clearly something very wrong going on Rachael does not have the appropriate skill set to support DA she clearly have helped some friends and thinks that it’s easy she can help anyone- she’s very wrong!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
I spoke to two people about this last night at a bbq. One is very high up in investigations with HMRC. The other is a retired Chief Inspector with the police. The tax inspector said from a tax point of view there is no issue with the money, because it is ‘gifts’. However, he said it sounded likely that fraud has been committed. Although she has been very clever in how she has worded the requests for donations, fraud can still be committed if one implies things ie there is an implication that the money would be used directly to support charities/people in need. He suggested that anybody who has donated and is concerned about it informs Devon and Cornwall Police. The retired Chief Inspector said the police would be very, very concerned if there was any suggestion that Josh has used his knowledge of the law to make sure PTWM has stayed just within it. All public servants are held to the highest account for their professional and public conduct. Any suggestion of corruption will be investigated very seriously. Again, anyone who feels aggrieved should contact the Devon and Cornwall Police. This was his strong advice.

• Heart

Missyboo

I’m so proud of keyboard smasher keeley for not letting that bully get away with her intimidation anymore. I have no doubt Rachel with now play the victim and scream troll but the article is incredibly well written and if she’s innocent then just prove it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I understand why keels had to back off last time but it seems she’s truly back and kicking. The truth will out. Rach your time is up. You’ve stolen. Lied. Bullied and fooled people for far too long. Pregnant or not you need to be made accountable for all the bad things you’ve done. You’re not a saviour. You’re not a warrior. You’re a horrible human being and soon EVERYONE will see this

Uberqueen

Howling 😂

Messiah Kaeto never fails to deliver.

Screenshot_20190712-064131_Instagram.jpg

I may be wrong. But Josh's insta story has a photo of the back of Rachael with another mature lady that looks suspiciously like Rachel's mum. What a tease.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry if this already shared. Saw on clean honest living.
Which 2 charities are working with the police to gain ip addresses and why?
This is nonsense.
The police don’t work with charity organisations to find IP addresses. Give me strength! The lies some people spout is beyond ridiculous. Also, the police wouldn’t ever be involved unless an actual serious crime had been committed - like a terrorist incident for example. For goodness sake - think about it - we can hardly keep check on the multiple actual criminals who use the internet to recruit for terrorist groups so do people honestly think the police are trying to find the details of people chatting on a forum about bloody influencers?!!!!!!!! 🤣👍🙈

• Haha

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Rachaele, rather than sharing silly messages and explaining that you paid for a kids bag, why don’t you just explain what you’ve spent the PayPal donations on instead? #awks

...though at least she blanked the senders name out this time. Well done 👏🏼👏🏼
I think it’s very telling that, when accused of something she has not done, she is quick to produce proof to clear her name. Funny then that she hasn’t produced the evidence of the PayPal donations.

Hello by the way. (Return to lurk mode)

• Heart
  • Haha

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I’m quite heartened by all the people who may normally follow quietly feeling bold enough to speak out about an issue they feel strongly about. Good for them.
I get this too. I'm new here. I read every PTWM thread over the past week or two, did my own research, and yeah, I just had to post to offer support and my own thoughts.

I know a good few like me are trickling through from lurking, and building up the courage to get involved here.

There's been a few just today. It seems a lot of her followers have anxiety. I have GAD, and in fact I've just started medication 6 weeks ago for it after putting up with it for at least 20 years. I finally went to the GP 🏅

Perhaps PTWM attracted supporters with anxiety because we related to her at some point? So for us to maybe message her, to offer help to strangers? And be mostly worried afterwards? And then to sign up and post here after reading these posts? It's a bold move. So massive love from me to anyone who does that.

Just lurking is cool too though :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Just to let you all know I've reported this page to facebook and they will probably take it down soon enough and silence you all! You're welcome huns. Bet you lot have nothing to do now Jeremy Kylie is not on the tellybox!
What’s Facebook got to do with Tattle and how does it have the power to remove it? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31