Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t post statistics like 60-70% of police are dishonourable and power hungry That is totally inaccurate.
It's nothing more than my members' opinion who has worked for the police for a long time. They were referring to the newer requits over the last 10-15 years. It's not provable either way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but where are we getting the story that she was pregnant whilst having an affair with J?

I've only ever seen it in that Sam Marshall petition and I thought there were doubts as to;
a) if it actually came from her ,
and
b) the validity of the claims expressed in it.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but where are we getting the story that she was pregnant whilst having an affair with J?

I've only ever seen it in that Sam Marshall petition and I thought there were doubts as to;
a) if it actually came from her ,
and
b) the validity of the claims expressed in it.
She stated it herself

Reactions: 3
I am not jealous of what she has achieved financially. Getting people to paypal you money every month under the pretence that it’s being donated to vulnerable people and charities when actually you’re pocketing it yourself (I believe, have seen no proof to show otherwise) is not achieving anything. Quite the opposite.

I’m sure it was in the book that she split up with Edie’s dad before she was born and actually moved Josh in when Edie was newborn so stands to reason they were seeing each other whilst she was pregnant, no? You don’t just move a man and his kids in within a couple of weeks.

She even said that Josh used to get up and do night feeds with Edie when she was tiny.

Reactions: 9
She wrote about Josh and her talking via FB when she was pregnant and then their relationship after - I did post some screenshots from her book in the previous thread.

Reactions: 5
wow took me all morning to catch up - bloody work kept interrupting ( i really need a pay-pal so i can give it up and dedicate myself to the tattle page ;) )

So - whoever the caz women is that messaged Keels obviously cant count - PWTM has 495,344 likes on FB and roughly 146,000 on insta - that's 671,344 in total. The poster has exaggerated the followers by at least 50-53k (or a lot have jumped ship / army plane in the last few hours) most of which will be the same person following on both platforms. Who do we know that likes embellishing the truth mmmmm 🤷‍♀️

More and more people are coming over here and reading posts without signing up to the site, I spoke to 2 friends at the weekend that both believed her stalking / trolling tattle video posts. I soon put them straight and told them to look into it themselves. Eventually by having this site and keeping on speaking about it to people word will get about. I dont know how many are on this thread but if each of us tell 2/3 people and they then go on to do the same it will reach someone somewhere that will know what / if she can be held accountable for anything.

While there may be no legal action that can be taken against her (unfortunately) she will hopefully stop raking in hard workings people's money.

Reactions: 8
I was sure that PTWM has written a Facebook post a couple of years ago criticising men that cheat so had a quick scroll through to see if I could find it. Despite the fact that her Facebook page was created in Feb 2016 I can’t see any posts beyond 27 Sept 2017 anymore. Is this just a FB feature that only lets you scroll so far or has she been deleting?

Ironically the last post that I can see on 27 Sept 2017 where she has set up the PayPal fund and explains the purpose of the donations.

Sorry if this has already been shared before but I haven’t seen it. It would seem that a couple of months after she set up the PayPal account in 2017 she was accused of not spending the money for how it was intended and spending it on herself along with lying and cheating (deja vu). How does she respond to this allegations?

* by writing a long post on FB stating that she’s being threatened, hasn’t been able to leave the house without Josh due to anxiety along with loads of other emotive paragraphs.
* refers to fake accounts harassing her
* shared a message she has received from a ‘fake’ account. Shares a Facebook post about her and names the person (friend of her ex by the look of it.) - not a message that was sent directly to her as a threat but someone who was trying to hold her to account re the money and her lies by the looks of it.
* States she doesn’t have to justify where the money has been spent but pleads a life of poverty so the money couldn’t possibly be being spent on herself.
* Stop trying to ‘out’ her as she’s v confident that no journalist would be interested in the story.
Blah blah blah

Oh and she’s so distressed she finishes the post with a link so your can buy more PTWM merch 😂

Seem familiar?! 😱 Screenshots below.

Rachael stated in her recent now deleted rant on Josh’s Insta post that their lifestyle hasn’t changed in 5 years. This post was 18months ago and describes herself as being tens of thoysands of pounds in debt and unable to afford a new washing machine and driving a clapped out car. Most definitely not the life you’re living now Rachaele, or even the life you were living this time last year.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
...it looks like your hard earned money that was donated for DV victims is going off to Edie’s friends now in her home-made goody bags.
She’s enjoying winding everyone up as best as she possibly can. Utterly shocking and so very, very sad especially bringing the children into the airing of it all.

...it looks like your hard earned money that was donated for DV victims is going off to Edie’s friends now in her home-made goody bags.
She’s enjoying winding everyone up as best as she possibly can. Utterly shocking and so very, very sad especially bringing the children into the airing of it all.
Yet she had the cheek to write this last year
😂 the irony is unbelievable.

Attachments

I was sure that PTWM has written a Facebook post a couple of years ago criticising men that cheat so had a quick scroll through to see if I could find it. Despite the fact that her Facebook page was created in Feb 2016 I can’t see any posts beyond 27 Sept 2017 anymore. Is this just a FB feature that only lets you scroll so far or has she been deleting?

Ironically the last post that I can see on 27 Sept 2017 where she has set up the PayPal fund and explains the purpose of the donations.

Sorry if this has already been shared before but I haven’t seen it. It would seem that a couple of months after she set up the PayPal account in 2017 she was accused of not spending the money for how it was intended and spending it on herself along with lying and cheating (deja vu). How does she respond to this allegations?

* by writing a long post on FB stating that she’s being threatened, hasn’t been able to leave the house without Josh due to anxiety along with loads of other emotive paragraphs.
* refers to fake accounts harassing her
* shared a message she has received from a ‘fake’ account. Shares a Facebook post about her and names the person (friend of her ex by the look of it.) - not a message that was sent directly to her as a threat but someone who was trying to hold her to account re the money and her lies by the looks of it.
* States she doesn’t have to justify where the money has been spent but pleads a life of poverty so the money couldn’t possibly be being spent on herself.
* Stop trying to ‘out’ her as she’s v confident that no journalist would be interested in the story.
Blah blah blah

Oh and she’s so distressed she finishes the post with a link so your can buy more PTWM merch 😂

Seem familiar?! 😱 Screenshots below.

Rachael stated in her recent now deleted rant on Josh’s Insta post that their lifestyle hasn’t changed in 5 years. This post was 18months ago and describes herself as being tens of thoysands of pounds in debt and unable to afford a new washing machine and driving a clapped out car. Most definitely not the life you’re living now Rachaele, or even the life you were living this time last year.
Compulsive liar!!!!!

And she’s clarified there that they sold Samantha’s home to pay the astronomical legal fees to keep her from her children. Is there no low these two won’t stoop to??

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m sure it was in the book that she split up with Edie’s dad before she was born and actually moved Josh in when Edie was newborn so stands to reason they were seeing each other whilst she was pregnant, no? You don’t just move a man and his kids in within a couple of weeks.

She even said that Josh used to get up and do night feeds with Edie when she was tiny.
I've just looked it up and it says that she had pre natal depression with Edie. When she was 4 months old, she ended the relationship.

She then got in contact with Josh via fb.

So???? She does not mention in the book at all that she was pregnant while contacting Josh. So why are posters here maintaining this as truth?

Last edited:
  • Heart
It was quite interesting having a quick scroll through her past FB posts actually even though I couldn’t see anything past Sept 2017

This post last Aug referring to their holiday in Lanzarote (which must’ve cost a fortune for 7 people!). She could either pay for a holiday or put the money into a mortgage savings account.

Never mind Rachaele, a few months later just mention in passing that you’re being potentially chucked out and your cult members will raise you plenty of mortgage money.

But remember everybody, Rachael is SKINT and living in the verge of poverty 🙄

Attachments

I love how in the book she renamed edies dad Sam 😂 was there not another name out there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was quite interesting having a quick scroll through her past FB posts actually even though I couldn’t see anything past Sept 2017

This post last Aug referring to their holiday in Lanzarote (which must’ve cost a fortune for 7 people!). She could either pay for a holiday or put the money into a mortgage savings account.

Never mind Rachaele, a few months later just mention in passing that you’re being potentially chucked out and your cult members will raise you plenty of mortgage money.

But remember everybody, Rachael is SKINT and living in the verge of poverty 🙄
She really keeps pushing the “we work hard in well paid jobs” line doesn’t she. Protesting too much methinks.

I love how in the book she renamed edies dad Sam 😂 was there not another name out there
That’s another thing that irks me. She can change all the girls dad’s names but anyone local who knows them will KNOW who these men are and particularly for the older two this could have made life very difficult for him as she made him out to be a monster yet admitted it was a lot more 50/50 than she has ever previously let on.

I’d read before that because she had changed their names it meant legally that she didn’t have to be very accurate with the truth. Not sure how correct this is?

Reactions: 6
I’d read before that because she had changed their names it meant legally that she didn’t have to be very accurate with the truth. Not sure how correct this is?
I think it was to protect their anonymity (as if changing a name alone does that) and also to protect her so if anything was proven to be untrue she’s covered legally.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please bring me up to speed on the family composition and thsinjew bloke ? Only been following for few days and I need to know about it . Thanks

I think her and the PC are very infamous in Torquay and Brixham. Changing a name in a book isn't going to hide who their ex partners are.

She used to be in the local papers on a bloody weekly basis at one point (thanks to the journo friend of hers).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.