Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only see this gaining momentum now, and she is going to HAVE to address it. Blocking people for asking legitimate questions, in a non threatening or abusive way is absolute lunacy and she can’t keep it up. It’s going to come to a head, and I think whoever said she’ll post a months worth of immaculate “accounts” is sadly, completely right.

Reactions: 8
Until I joined here I’d never heard the term doxxing before - I had to google it - but is that not what this is? I’m genuinely confused.
It reads to me like they are threatening to release Keels address publicly online. That IS doxxing and it is illegal. What a pleasant person to be blackmailing someone else.

Reactions: 3
She will be all over the Stacey Solomon thing like a rash. Despite her “social media break.”:unsure:

Reactions: 6
Stacey proves she reads her messages in her inbox-so please stick to the facts and be polite. Or it is trolling Rachael.

Reactions: 8
She's gonna love screenshotting ss post onto her page. Just going to add to her massive ego.

Reactions: 2
Most likely- if they use the delete and block tactic on social media I can imagine they have the same attitude in life also towards people, I can imagine they are quite happy with mum not being in the boys life so that can continue in their bubble where their life and relationship is perfect- they won’t like it’s been mentioned that they were having an affair which resulted in his wife’s break down 😢
I also find it strange that she's an 'advocate' for parent alienation as per her alignment with Sally Faulkner whose children were taken by their father and never returned from the Lebanon. I wonder if Sally is aware that R is doing to the boys mom what is being done to her.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen it in the works heavily reduced 😂 but I read a couple of pages online and thought it just didn’t ring true she was always the hero of the piece.

My mother was like Rachel in every way the hero/everyone’s friend/everything perfect but cross her or point out a slight issue or you remembering an event differently she’d turn into a monster screaming and shouting silencing you and making you feel crazy for asking in the first place. I’ve been called awful things and accused of awful things by my mother and then told I wasn’t her daughter and that was that blocked and silenced.

It’s actually scary how similar they are if I’m honest especially with the fake tears and prolific lying
I grew up with a similar mother. Narcissists.

Reactions: 2
I also find it strange that she's an 'advocate' for parent alienation as per her alignment with Sally Faulkner whose children were taken by their father and never returned from the Lebanon. I wonder if Sally is aware that R is doing to the boys mom what is being done to her.
I believe it's well established now that we have no idea of the circumstances between mother/children/ex/step and so should not be commenting.

Reactions: 5
I’ve messaged her before and she never even read it so......🤔
Her messages don’t show as “seen” but she does read them. She puts a lot of them on her page regularly, so she definitely does see them.
Either you can inbox her or tag her on her comment section on her grid post somewhere. But then Rachael will see it. So just be mindful what you say as I said before. Anything that leaves here that isn’t absolutely factual and polite can be taken as trolling.

Reactions: 3
So long time reader but never commented. Just seen I've been blocked on insta by her. Never commented here or on her posts so my only assumption is that she's seen I've liked a igtv about her!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her messages don’t show as “seen” but she does read them. She puts a lot of them on her page regularly, so she definitely does see them.
Either you can inbox her or tag her on her comment section on her grid post somewhere. But then Rachael will see it. So just be mindful what you say as I said before. Anything that leaves here that isn’t absolutely factual and polite can be taken as trolling.
That’s my concern tbh

So long time reader but never commented. Just seen I've been blocked on insta by her. Never commented here or on her posts so my only assumption is that she's seen I've liked a igtv about her!
If she put as much effort into showing the alleged log that she has that shows all PayPal money in and out & summarising her safeguarding practices rather than blocking lots of people via distant association, this whole saga could’ve ended weeks ago 🙄

She must be trawling the posts about her and blocking anyone who has liked / commented etc .
I find it really sad she would go to those lengths

I’ve got a second Instagram that I use as a personal insta anyways so I can still see what’s going on and if she ever addresses the issues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.