Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My crystal ball has just revealed to me a post-birth sobby, snotty video from PTWM that says pregnancy psychosis (pre-documented) made her spend like a demon, steal funds like a bandit and doxx like an influencer caught out...
I think mystic meg better look at how to claim benefits!

Yet it’s there for all to see how she’s behaved like normal for the last 7 months...
That won’t stop her lying through her braces!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has blocked one of her donors, they’ve been on here to say so.

Also, my opinion on the keeley thing.
I’d guess it is Rachael that has messaged her about the address. Why?
Because she doesn’t like the idea that someone has got her ‘crew’ statistics wrong. Yes, it’s said slightly in jest, however it is still making a point her facts were wrong.
In my job I come across thousands of messages like this usually from an ex partner (usually male to female) with threats of “I know where you live” or such not. And there is usually a message that shows their superiority of “well actually it was 2010 not 2011” or “you ran away March 10th not March 9th”
You get the idea.
It’s deliberately nit picking but proving a point.
Yes I’d not thought about it like that x definately trying to prove her point like that x
I really feel for the donors with the kind hearts been treated so badly

Reactions: 2
I have been married for 13 years. I couldn’t be “stolen” it’s just nonsense. He was married and he chose to cheat - she is guilty for cheating on HER partner but he is guilty for his. You can’t steal somebody who doesn’t want to be stolen 🤷‍♀️
Let’s face it, they are both as bad as each other! Especially when it comes to morals

Reactions: 7
I have heard that lack of morals ie affairs are rife within the police force ( same goes for the forces too ).

Reactions: 10
I have heard that lack of morals ie affairs are rife within the police force ( same goes for the forces too ).
As someone with family members in the police I agree with this. Lots of the police are great, but 60-70% of the newer ones are dishonourable power-hungry people. The standard has really slipped in the last few decades.

Reactions: 8
Hi, I’m new to this woman, can I ask why people are sending her PayPal donations instead of going straight to Women’s Aid??
As someone with family members in the police I agree with this. Lots of the police are great, but 60-70% of the newer ones are dishonourable power-hungry people. The standard has really slipped in the last few decades.
Sadly this is true, many 'professionals' hide their dirty secrets behind their name tag

Rachael’s excuse for cheating on her partners with married men, not once but twice.... Not that she reads Tattle as it’s a tit vile site (or whatever it was she called it in her rant on Josh’s page) 👋🏻

Now Rachaele, rather than trying to defend cheating with a married man whilst you were pregnant with your partner’s baby, what about those PayPal donations instead? What have they been spent on? If you could explain about your safeguarding practices too that would be great 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I have been married for 13 years. I couldn’t be “stolen” it’s just nonsense. He was married and he chose to cheat - she is guilty for cheating on HER partner but he is guilty for his. You can’t steal somebody who doesn’t want to be stolen 🤷‍♀️
I think they are both to blame for both things. He was married so he is more to blame in that scenario, but getting with someone who you know is married is also despicable and makes you also to blame.

Same in her case as she was pregnant by her partner at the time. She is mostly to blame, but getting with a pregnant lady and breaking up their relationship is also horrible and you have to take some of the blame.

Just don't get with people who are taken? Simples.

They are clearly made for each other though if that's what happened.

Reactions: 10
I think they are both to blame for both things. He was married so he is more to blame in that scenario, but getting with someone who you know is married is also despicable and makes you also to blame.

Same in her case as she was pregnant by her partner at the time. She is mostly to blame, but getting with a pregnant lady and breaking up their relationship is also horrible and you have to take some of the blame.

Just don't get with people who are taken? Simples.

They are clearly made for each other though if that's what happened.
Yes, lots of shared hobbies!

Reactions: 2
So I hash tagged #PTWM and the stuff shes tagged in makes me want to cry. These people are so fiercely protective of her as they really do believe shes a victim of DV (and she dished it out to her blole) and they truly believe she helps DV survivors... that she rescues them.... this one broke my heart. What a double life shes leading 😭

So I hash tagged #PTWM and the stuff shes tagged in makes me want to cry. These people are so fiercely protective of her as they really do believe shes a victim of DV (and she dished it out to her blole) and they truly believe she helps DV survivors... that she rescues them.... this one broke my heart. What a double life shes leading 😭
And all she wrote in response to that heartfelt message was 💔💕 seriously???

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

And all she wrote in response to that heartfelt message was 💔💕 seriously???
Oh God that story was heartbreaking. I genuinely hope PTWM has been donating those funds and nothing untoward is revealed. So many vulnerable traumatised people will be hurt if she's done anything with those funds but donate them appropriately. Why won't she just come out with a pie chart of where it's all gone. No one is asking for a dissertation with testimonials.

This is why I think influencing is bullshit.

Reactions: 8
Oh God that story was heartbreaking. I genuinely hope PTWM has been donating those funds and nothing untoward is revealed. So many vulnerable traumatised people will be hurt if she's done anything with those funds but donate them appropriately. Why won't she just come out with a pie chart of where it's all gone. No one is asking for a dissertation with testimonials.

This is why I think influencing is bullshit.
Honestly that broke me. I dont care if shes been sleeping with others peoples husbands while pregnant with someone else's child. I dont care if shes letting her kids get away with murder. I dont care how smug she is.

All I care about is the welfare of the people who look up to her. Some are already at their lowest point in their life.... imagine how they feel IF shes been seedy. Rachaele, please speak out and give people hope that there is good in the world.

Reactions: 11
No but my point is she always seems to get away with it even when the evidence is plain for all to see!
This is so hard to understand, we all know what a crook she is, how she has deceived and lied to take people's money. So why is it still happening,?? How is she getting away with it?
What can be done, why has she not been arrested for fraud?

Reactions: 7
Please don’t post statistics like 60-70% of police are dishonourable and power hungry That is totally inaccurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That poster is traumatised and very vulnerable.

Keyboard murders? Really?

We want to know the truth about PTWM's donation pot and where it has been spent.

Reactions: 6
Imagine how Seb’s mum must feel seeing that latest story. Insensitive witch, taking credit for the achievements of someone else’s children.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.