Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be trawling the posts about her and blocking anyone who has liked / commented etc .
I find it really sad she would go to those lengths
It’s certainly a time consuming & weird way for someone to deal with the situation if they have nothing to hide.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s doing exactly what Mrs Hinch does. 🙄
And then when they get all these inbox messages from people in need they don’t reply.

Reactions: 6
It is clearly not about helping those suffering from DA it's about money, fame and freebies.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never posted before, here or on any other site. I’ve only found this site exists after the trolling rant over on Instagram!

I just wanted to add my support and say I’ve messaged SS and maybe in enough people do she will not get involved with someone who’s got so many questions hanging over their head.

I’ve never donated money to PTWM, but after following her for a few years I’ve given most of my baby things to women’s aid or a local kids hospice so I’m glad I chose that route given recent events!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She must be trawling the posts about her and blocking anyone who has liked / commented etc .
I find it really sad she would go to those lengths

I’ve got a second Instagram that I use as a personal insta anyways so I can still see what’s going on and if she ever addresses the issues
And Josh has blocked me too!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
But a few weeks ago she said his name in a conversation around the kitchen table. So if you change it for the book but real life it doesn't matter why bother?
Yes I mentioned that at the time, that was really crappy of her to upload that story. I think she mentioned his sisters name too.

Reactions: 2
And Josh has blocked me too!
... most likely Rachel logged into his account unless it’s a quiet day at the station for him.

It’s a ridiculous & embarrassing way for the pair of them to be carrying on, especially for a policeman to keep burying his head in the sand and refusing to answer questions re charitable PayPal donations.

Reactions: 4
I also can't see Betsy or sebs anywhere so she's being thorough!
All part of some wider game plan probably.

Why the hell would any of us be interested in Betsy & Seb’s account?? It was most likely her camp that set up the fake profile to supposedly send messages to Seb that she didn’t actually show any evidence of.

No doubt she’ll be making similar allegations again the soon. It seems to be a running tactic of hers 😴

I think she really thinks she can delete all the queries about PayPal if she blocks and deletes us all. Head in sand and 100% guilty.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen this? 😬 Stacey Solomon’s stories
Hope Stacey sees this and stays away from ptwm don’t want her taken advantage off and perhaps she may get more answers. Shine a celebrity focus on this whole issue. I can’t imagine Stacey allowing charities to suffer through lies.

Reactions: 3
So long time reader but never commented. Just seen I've been blocked on insta by her. Never commented here or on her posts so my only assumption is that she's seen I've liked a igtv about her!
I think I might have liked same the igtv now waiting to see if I’m blocked 😂 although I did unfollow her a while ago x

It really makes me feel sick that people (like Stacey Solomon) are continuing to trust and work with her. Really, really sick.

Oh I’m going to check if I’ve been bird boy blocked

Edited - nope not been BBB’d
It really makes me feel sick that people (like Stacey Solomon) are continuing to trust and work with her. Really, really sick.
It's highly unlikely many people outside of this 'room' are as analytical or aware as we now are.

It's also very likely SS was fully briefed about the 'unhinged, psycho trolls' that would message her after R's fwends story 😳🙄

Just finished reading her book.

It was the most mind numbing, self absorbed pile of turd that I’ve ever read.

Also nearly choked on my drink reading this part...

*it won’t let me upload as it’s too large, anyone help?*

Just finished reading her book.

It was the most mind numbing, self absorbed pile of turd that I’ve ever read.

Also nearly choked on my drink reading this part...

*it won’t let me upload as it’s too large, anyone help?*
You need to crop it down a bit on your images section in your phone or computer.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.