Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on one of her FB posts yesterday that the book wouldn’t be coming out until next year which is a very long time for everyone to wait for PayPal answers. I’m surprised it’s that long tbh unless they want her to do book tours and signings again to promote it and she wanted to wait until the baby was a bit older. Who knows.

Wonder what the book will actually be about?
Maybe it’ll be how to become a con woman?
How to look after yourself?

Reactions: 4
When I heard her keels rant again I believed and and thought how terrible and scarey for her. Blubbing she was being stalked and getting sent horrfic, vile abuse. I'm sure she also said tattle was out to get fluncers but when she went on the only person being talked about was her. Too scared to leave the house blaj blah blah. I was imagining a bunny boiler stalker etc. But no it was someone with a different opinion asking valid question. Wow what a spin she put on that! She should be in politics.
Then doxxing her! Bloody disgusting that she has got away with it.
Also as an influencer she is surely aware she might need a thick skin when you put yourself and your family out there everyday for everone to see. You get the huge benefits but people saying the odd not so nice thing surely comes with the territory. I guess thats why we're not all doing it. I for one could not cope with the critisism hence why I don't put anything out there.
I also seem to remember another snotty video around Christmas about trolls, saying she was going to have to take a break from SM as it was all too..yep u guessed it vile and horrific! In that same post oh not only that but im going to be homeless as the house is being sold- cue house donations flooding in! Manipulation at its finest.

On another note my amazon review has just been accepted.

Reactions: 15
She most probably did steal it!
I saw that Stacey Solomon (love following her) posted that she felt sad that she hadn’t got a picture of Joe (Swash) touching/holding her baby bump before giving birth. All of a sudden, on the same day PTWM got a picture taken of her sitting on JM’s lap and him holding the bump. This is not the first time she’s copied other photos/stories from accounts etc. That day back in May was when I really changed my mind about her.
I thought that was really callous and insensitive. She didn’t need to publish it, and certainly not then.

Reactions: 3
If anyone reading here is in touch with keels please send her all my very very best wishes and love , just read her blog but couldnt see where to comment , what happened to her was truly tit and im glad shes out the other side x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re the house donations. 2 adults in wellpaid FULLTIME jobs( as she said). Not on the breadline or in poverty bleating that they have to move from the 5 bed house by the sea woo is me post is practically modern day begging.

Reactions: 4
If anyone reading here is in touch with keels please send her all my very very best wishes and love , just read her blog but couldnt see where to comment , what happened to her was truly tit and im glad shes out the other side x
Il pass on your message 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When I heard her keels rant again I believed and and thought how terrible and scarey for her. Blubbing she was being stalked and getting sent horrfic, vile abuse. I'm sure she also said tattle was out to get fluncers but when she went on the only person being talked about was her. Too scared to leave the house blaj blah blah. I was imagining a bunny boiler stalker etc. But no it was someone with a different opinion asking valid question. Wow what a spin she put on that! She should be in politics.
Then doxxing her! Bloody disgusting that she has got away with it.
Also as an influencer she is surely aware she might need a thick skin when you put yourself and your family out there everyday for everone to see. You get the huge benefits but people saying the odd not so nice thing surely comes with the territory. I guess thats why we're not all doing it. I for one could not cope with the critisism hence why I don't put anything out there.
I also seem to remember another snotty video around Christmas about trolls, saying she was going to have to take a break from SM as it was all too..yep u guessed it vile and horrific! In that same post oh not only that but im going to be homeless as the house is being sold- cue house donations flooding in! Manipulation at its finest.

On another note my amazon review has just been accepted.
Hope other people who have read the book leave truthful reviews. Highly doubt all of the gushing reviews are legit (as in the readers think it’s the best thing since sliced bread, I’m not doubting they are real reviews), how can her die-hard fans not see it’s just basically what is available on her instagram?
Plus with the recent PayPal issues, how can they be sure how true the content is?

Reactions: 5
She’s such a bullshitter! On a post clearly marked as an ad... “We decided to...” no you bleeping did not! You were paid to 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hope other people who have read the book leave truthful reviews. Highly doubt all of the gushing reviews are legit (as in the readers think it’s the best thing since sliced bread, I’m not doubting they are real reviews), how can her die-hard fans not see it’s just basically what is available on her instagram?
Plus with the recent PayPal issues, how can they be sure how true the content is?
I’ve rated it on goodreads.. I read it ages ago but hadn’t rated it because I was actually a bit embarrassed to admit I’d read it because it was so bad. And I have a pretty high target for books to read this year so for me to hide it, I was really embarrassed ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just want to say that after been directed here by her I too am in agreement with you all. And I’m getting angrier by the day. To have the sheer audacity to use your kids to do paid ads takes the biscuit.
Can’t wait for someone to bring her down.

Reactions: 20
Someone on another thread referred to influencers who use their kids to profit from ad deals as child sellers. Which is absolutely true when you think about it. Someone pointed out that these children need their own independent representation when it comes to ads and ad revenue too much like child actors etc.

I just want her to a)wake up to the damage she’s doing and b) tell people where their donations have gone

She can do all the ads/gifted crap IF it’s done to the correct guidelines for all I care. I don’t buy stuff influencers hawk because it seems pointless a product should speak for itself.

Reactions: 9
Just went to look at the comments on the Lidl wipes post and it says they’ve been limited. Why would that be the case then...?

Reactions: 1
This is nonsense.
The police don’t work with charity organisations to find IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Give me strength! The lies some people spout is beyond ridiculous. Also, the police wouldn’t ever be involved unless an actual serious crime had been committed - like a terrorist incident for example. For goodness sake - think about it - we can hardly keep check on the multiple actual criminals who use the internet to recruit for terrorist groups so do people honestly think the police are trying to find the details of people chatting on a forum about bloody influencers?!!!!!!!! 🤣👍🙈
I think "police" means PC Great Tit and "charities" means some IT geek friend of the kids that she's probably bribed food and drinks 😁

Reactions: 3
So it's going to sound like I'm defending her but I'm honestly not. Just trying to give my experience of things over.

She may have seen the lady's files from being in care. If you have been in care, once you turn 18 you can ask to receive a copy of your file which will contain everything that's ever been written about you. That's why professionals have to be so careful about how you write about people as they can request to see what's written about them every time. Diplomatic writing is a huge skill we all have to have!
Some people also use these files as a sort of badge of honour, I worked with people who literally thrust their care file at me as I walk in the door, some people use it as an excuse for being "how they are". E.g I was in care which is why I've done x y and z....if you get what I mean.

Safeguarding training is a weird one. I work with high level complex child protection cases, I've got a level 3 in safeguarding however all I had to do to get that was sit in a room all day and listen to someone speak. No tests, no showing that I understand safeguarding practice. Each LA (local authority) is different and depending on your role with young people and adults depends on what level you have to do.
I would have thought she would have had basic training at the least and that would definitely say sharing info on SM is a no no.
Even though my fb is private I could never post something even anonymised about a case I was working on. I'd be fired in seconds.

What I can't get over is how there is nothing that can be done about the PayPal money. She isn't a charity, it isn't fraud....either she's very clever or she lucked out by describing what the money would be going to by accident.
I'd love someone to post on her page something about people donating directly meaning charities would get 25% more through gift aid. Not making it anything to do with her but how it would benefit charities.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.