Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wipes post isn’t going as planned ! Lots of people posting how bad they are for the environment ! You know how she deals with people that are not in 100% agreement with her !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If you are blocked do you still count in the follower numbers coz strictly speaking you haven't unfollowed

Reactions: 2
All she does is ads now, that's it.

Why can't her army or whatever they are see that she does no good any more 🤷‍♂️
I'm guessing she's got no choice but to do as many #ad as she can before the rest of the paypal donations get cancelled and companies no longer want to be associated with her 😁

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who finds it SO WEIRD that she gets the kids to massage her feet? Degrading for them, no? I wouldn’t dream of asking mine two biological kids and as for my stepson? 🤢 not a chance in hell. How would she feel if Edie went to her dad’s and spent the weekend massaging her stepmother’s feet??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had a quick scroll of her FB earlier and her cries of troll and receiving ‘vile’ messages all seem to follow the same theme, all with no evidence provided.

She stated that Tattle had started a poll about Betsy & wished her baby dead. No evidence. Didn’t happen.

She states on FB a while ago that when she posted a photo of Betsy and her friends before they went to a party in short skirts she ‘immediately’ got lots of messages calling Betsy a slut (I despise that word). No evidence provided.

She states on FB that when she announced on FB that her and Josh were trying for a baby she ‘immediately’ got messages telling her that she should do the ‘respectable thing and wait until she was 12 weeks pregnant’. No evidence provided. This was before she even got pregnant - why would people send messages like that then? It doesn’t make sense to me. No evidence provided.

I’m sure she put on her Insta stories months ago about receiving ‘vile’ messages wishing awful things to happen to her baby. No evidence provided.

Every time she cries troll or vile, horrific messages - no evidence provided.

The only evidence that I’m aware of that R has provided about these vile and horrific messages she receives are:

* a screenshot of vile messages sent to Seb’s account which didn’t actually show Seb’s account or any message content. So it showed nothing
* A screenshot of someone called John who started following her who only has one follower. Rather than blocking or being a bot, in PTWM’s world this is someone spying on her
* in relation to Tattle allegations, all she showed was blurry screenshots of ‘Oops, user nor found’ messages to allege that defenders of hers had been deleted. Ironic 😂 The alleged comment about her baby was actually a comment about a bodysuit that had wings on it and NO reference at all was made about wishing awful things to happen to her baby. No evidence provided of a poll - it didn’t exist.

So, actually, NO evidence at all has been provided by her in relation to this alleged abuse. This is a woman who sees nothing wrong with with doxxing 6 people, so I’m sure if she had the messages she’d show them. It’s also the woman who states that she is subjected to such vile abuse that her best friends/staff read her emails to shield her from them. They’re obv not doing a great job of that then.

In relation to the PayPal donations, the only evidence she has provided is an email from a friend of hers who is an ex-employee for Action for Children who stated that when she worked for them until April 2016, R had donated and she ‘hopes this stops the trolls’. The official email from Action for Children states they hadn’t received any donations from her.

Sorry for long message but in summary (😂)

* No evidence of vile, horrific abuse or trolling
* No evidence of where PayPal money has been spent.

💩

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it just me who finds it SO WEIRD that she gets the kids to massage her feet? Degrading for them, no? I wouldn’t dream of asking mine two biological kids and as for my stepson? 🤢 not a chance in hell. How would she feel if Edie went to her dad’s and spent the weekend massaging her stepmother’s feet??
I actually went to write this yesterday but thought maybe its just me that thinks its weird. Yeah especially getting your stepson to do it. It just seems a bit weird. Get PC Titwatcher to do it not your poor kids!

Ah so todays contrived post is the picture of a home cooked meal! I'll show them we don't eat out everyday! :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I can’t even get my kids to put a plate in the dishwasher never mind massage my feet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Foot rubs are kind of a big deal in our home - we rub feet watching TV, if someone is poorly, or just because... parent/parent, parent/child and even baby/older child... but I totally get it's not for everyone. And it's a spontaneous act of love here, not demanded 😊

Reactions: 8
I had a quick scroll of her FB earlier and her cries of troll and receiving ‘vile’ messages all seem to follow the same theme, all with no evidence provided.

She stated that Tattle had started a poll about Betsy & wished her baby dead. No evidence. Didn’t happen.

She states on FB a while ago that when she posted a photo of Betsy and her friends before they went to a party in short skirts she ‘immediately’ got lots of messages calling Betsy a slut (I despise that word). No evidence provided.

She states on FB that when she announced on FB that her and Josh were trying for a baby she ‘immediately’ got messages telling her that she should do the ‘respectable thing and wait until she was 12 weeks pregnant’. No evidence provided. This was before she even got pregnant - why would people send messages like that then? It doesn’t make sense to me. No evidence provided.

I’m sure she put on her Insta stories months ago about receiving ‘vile’ messages wishing awful things to happen to her baby. No evidence provided.

Every time she cries troll or vile, horrific messages - no evidence provided.

The only evidence that I’m aware of that R has provided about these vile and horrific messages she receives are:

* a screenshot of vile messages sent to Seb’s account which didn’t actually show Seb’s account or any message content. So it showed nothing
* A screenshot of someone called John who started following her who only has one follower. Rather than blocking or being a bot, in PTWM’s world this is someone spying on her
* in relation to Tattle allegations, all she showed was blurry screenshots of ‘Oops, user nor found’ messages to allege that defenders of hers had been deleted. Ironic 😂 The alleged comment about her baby was actually a comment about a bodysuit that had wings on it and NO reference at all was made about wishing awful things to happen to her baby. No evidence provided of a poll - it didn’t exist.

So, actually, NO evidence at all has been provided by her in relation to this alleged abuse. This is a woman who sees nothing wrong with with doxxing 6 people, so I’m sure if she had the messages she’d show them. It’s also the woman who states that she is subjected to such vile abuse that her best friends/staff read her emails to shield her from them. They’re obv not doing a great job of that then.

In relation to the PayPal donations, the only evidence she has provided is an email from a friend of hers who is an ex-employee for Action for Children who stated that when she worked for them until April 2016, R had donated and she ‘hopes this stops the trolls’. The official email from Action for Children states they hadn’t received any donations from her.

Sorry for long message but in summary (😂)

* No evidence of vile, horrific abuse or trolling
* No evidence of where PayPal money has been spent.

💩
She's a bit :poop: at evidence then... and we have evidence of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spoke to our local scout team today re charities kids are collecting for and Kidscape binned yet again. It’s a bitter-sweet victory, and I take no pleasure in saying this, but they must understand that whilst this fraudulent woman acts as an ambassador for them, they cannot be supported. A friend has also agreed to speak to local Church about this matter so they can email Kidscape.

Unfortunately I don’t think those of us who have donated will ever recover our money. My heart goes out to you all, it’s honestly a bitter pill to swallow being conned. All our intentions was only ever to do good, even after I unfollowed Rachel-with-an-E a while back I still kept the payments. I found her posts unrelatable and it used to annoy me when she referred to the kids as ‘turds’ or the constant belittling of her husband. However I honestly thought she was like a rough diamond, still doing good in the world. Penny dropped after I read Keel’s article. She really opened my eyes.

Reactions: 21
I’m quite heartened by all the people who may normally follow quietly feeling bold enough to speak out about an issue they feel strongly about. Good for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone giving advice on environmentally friendly wipes - do they not realise it’s Lidl paying for the advertising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The last time she mentioned a "warrior" was 20th March 2019. She said she had been working with a lady a for a while, and that they had been gifted some little rucksacks full of goodies for the kids by a company called The Buddy Bag Foundation. It's more of a shout-out / #ad for that cause. Nothing more.

23rd February 2019 there is a screenshot of an Insta post and photo of a "warrior" who seemingly went to stay with the PTWM family?

30 November 2018, there's a picture of loads of Amazon boxes that had been delivered to a baby bank, but this appeal was done by her crew buying things on an Amazon wishlist, not through any other funding.

17 August 2018, a post about donating gift bags to babies in foster care. Again, this was not funded by PTWM but by the crew who were encouraged to buy and gift the bags themselves through a link.

You have to go back to 28th July 2018, which is also the last time she posted the link to her donation page, where she actually mentions buying something for a warrior. In this case, it was ready meals. Screenshots below.

Interspersed between these are shoutouts for other causes, #ads, family life stuff, tales of woe, but no mentions of specific monetary donations from PTWM since July 2018.

Shortly before this was the last proper "update" I mentioned in my last post, June 2018, that lists causes that have benefitted from actual cash.

Essentially, it's been over a year since PTWM has publicly acknowledged on FB where any of the money has been spent. And even then, a lot of it is vague. A "warrior I've been working with" for example. Some charities and causes are tagged and have replied with thanks before this point however.

Screenshots of last time money to help a warrior is mentioned.

View attachment 27990View attachment 27991View attachment 27992
I have been lurking for a while, just reading. I have never commented before, but I feel really strongly about this. I know it's a bit off topic, so I apologise for that. I really think PTWM should have thought twice about posting a picture of someone's self harm scars, especially when you consider the number of vulnerable people who follow her. I have suffered with self harm during some dark times in my life, and I find pictures like this immensely upsetting (it's quite 'triggering', not that I particularly like that word).

With regard to the donations, I think that all she would have to do is give even a vague idea of where the money has gone and all this 'stress' and anxiety would be gone. That just makes no sense to me, to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I HIGHLY recommend all tattle new comers to organised motherhood, clean honest living and messiah Kaeto on instagram, they are fantastic at speaking out for those who are being silenced and I love how they get their points across.

Also I am enjoying some of the more recent amazon reviews of her book....
Ohhh where’s this?😂 can you please post screen shots? I went to look but it’s only the blowing smoke up her backside how amazing her book is reviews🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.