Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time she mentioned a "warrior" was 20th March 2019. She said she had been working with a lady a for a while, and that they had been gifted some little rucksacks full of goodies for the kids by a company called The Buddy Bag Foundation. It's more of a shout-out / #ad for that cause. Nothing more.

23rd February 2019 there is a screenshot of an Insta post and photo of a "warrior" who seemingly went to stay with the PTWM family?

30 November 2018, there's a picture of loads of Amazon boxes that had been delivered to a baby bank, but this appeal was done by her crew buying things on an Amazon wishlist, not through any other funding.

17 August 2018, a post about donating gift bags to babies in foster care. Again, this was not funded by PTWM but by the crew who were encouraged to buy and gift the bags themselves through a link.

You have to go back to 28th July 2018, which is also the last time she posted the link to her donation page, where she actually mentions buying something for a warrior. In this case, it was ready meals. Screenshots below.

Interspersed between these are shoutouts for other causes, #ads, family life stuff, tales of woe, but no mentions of specific monetary donations from PTWM since July 2018.

Shortly before this was the last proper "update" I mentioned in my last post, June 2018, that lists causes that have benefitted from actual cash.

Essentially, it's been over a year since PTWM has publicly acknowledged on FB where any of the money has been spent. And even then, a lot of it is vague. A "warrior I've been working with" for example. Some charities and causes are tagged and have replied with thanks before this point however.

Screenshots of last time money to help a warrior is mentioned.

View attachment 27990View attachment 27991View attachment 27992
Ok. I have issues with this. (Shock horror)

Firstly, Rachael wouldn’t have the ability to see this ladies files, they’re locked away in offices etc, you have to have certain levels of qualifications to be privy to information on people. It isn’t as simple as “lady x in room c says I can see her files” because you can be forced into it and all sorts of reasons.
Anyway. No. That very much wasn’t how that went down.

Next up. You’re telling me someone with anorexia just happily went off and bought ready meals? Just like that? I’ll hold my hands up i skim read after the first wave of bullshit so perhaps that isn’t what she actually says, along with buying bio oil and headphones. 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a saviour you are Rachael. My parents and the drs could have saved thousands in therapy and my time in the priory as a teenager with anorexia if it was as simple as just buying ready meals. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last up. You’d not share a photo of this ladies scars. If you yourself had been there. I don’t care if she supposedly gave you permission or not, you just don’t do it. We certainly never would in my line of work... and I doubt highly that the lady who runs the home or whatever would have given permission for it either.

Also. Where is she now? If she bowed to become such good mates and look after her? To take her shopping? To do stuff and watch films etc? You never hear of her do you.

Reactions: 26
I’ve just re-read the thread on the lady in the bedsit /self harmer. They didn’t even have the relevant authorities involved. Her and an estate agent took it upon themselves to help/or do further damage. How would they know !

Reactions: 8
Ok. I have issues with this. (Shock horror)

Firstly, Rachael wouldn’t have the ability to see this ladies files, they’re locked away in offices etc, you have to have certain levels of qualifications to be privy to information on people. It isn’t as simple as “lady x in room c says I can see her files” because you can be forced into it and all sorts of reasons.
Anyway. No. That very much wasn’t how that went down.

Next up. You’re telling me someone with anorexia just happily went off and bought ready meals? Just like that? I’ll hold my hands up i skim read after the first wave of bullshit so perhaps that isn’t what she actually says, along with buying bio oil and headphones. 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a saviour you are Rachael. My parents and the drs could have saved thousands in therapy and my time in the priory as a teenager with anorexia if it was as simple as just buying ready meals. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last up. You’d not share a photo of this ladies scars. If you yourself had been there. I don’t care if she supposedly gave you permission or not, you just don’t do it. We certainly never would in my line of work... and I doubt highly that the lady who runs the home or whatever would have given permission for it either.

Also. Where is she now? If she bowed to become such good mates and look after her? To take her shopping? To do stuff and watch films etc? You never hear of her do you.
I’ve just re-read the thread on the lady in the bedsit /self harmer. They didn’t even have the relevant authorities involved. Her and an estate agent took it upon themselves to help/or do further damage. How would they know !
I can't believe I have been following her for so long and I never questioned any of it. I wouldn't describe myself as naive, but I fell hook, line and sinker.

I've spent a lot of time, since being sent here by her, looking back through her old FB posts and there's red flags and inconsistencies everywhere.

Reactions: 22
I think cos we all want to see the good in people and believe that they are doing good things. We wouldn’t know that she couldn’t access all these things as members of the public. I didn’t have a clue about the safeguarding qualifications etc until it was shared on these threads the level of training you actually need.

Reactions: 11
I've just been having a look at mrs meldrums insta purely as I dont know anything about her and a friend was having a rant and I've just seen this in the comments. Wasn't this person who was commenting to double the donations for paypal on PTWMs page and everyone thought it might be a bot. Theres quite a few from her on meldrums insta really having a go at times and saying a lot about her being blocked, although I'm not sure how she can comment if shes blocked.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't believe I have been following her for so long and I never questioned any of it. I wouldn't describe myself as naive, but I fell hook, line and sinker.

I've spent a lot of time, since being sent here by her, looking back through her old FB posts and there's red flags and inconsistencies everywhere.
Yep! I'm exactly the same... I actually replied to this post and emailed the estate agent offering help. I received 1 reply, then nothing else. Offered to cook and freeze portions of spaghetti bolognese. At the time I felt it a real snub, and because I have anxiety, thought they must have decided I wasn't offering enough.... anyway, I now feel rather foolish as it's so obvious that this was either highly inappropriate or a rather elaborate fabrication/extension of the truth. Eurgh.....😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m really interested to know how many supporters came over here to have a nose and now have stopped their donations.
I came over from her Insta-rant. At first I was adamant she was doing no wrong. I have read all the threads and it has given me enough doubt (in the absence of her evidence) to cancel my monthly payment. I have spoken to my husband about it as I feel a little foolish and he seems to think that the whole thing is quite shady. I've not even told him I was donating as he was shocked that people would just donate to a random woman through Paypal in the first place so i'm not going to admit to him that I did :(

Although I have cancelled my donation, I am still not 100% convinced she is all bad (I'm probably about 75/25% but am holding out 25% hope that she's not just taken it all and she has helped some people). I wonder whether she started off doing good with it and then got swept up with the amount that was coming in and having money for a change. I don't know, I like to see the good in people I suppose.

I've been donating for about a year and a half and haven't received an email newsletter in all of that time.

At the beginning I had a few exchanges of Instant Messages with her on Insta when I replied to something she had posted and she did respond but it wasn't asking for assistance, it was a funny comment etc so I suppose easier to respond to.

I remember when all of the stuff came out about her needing the deposit and I did actually donate to the Go Fund Me or Just Giving whichever it was. I was more concerned about the lady who set that up steeling the money from PTWM!

I did correspond with Gabrielle (her assistant) through PTWM's page as I (embarrassingly) wanted to make a donation to her actual personal account to help with the deposit. I exchanged emails with Gabrielle and asked where I should donate to. She told me that the email address (which must be the Paypal) was for the Warrior's fund and the bank details (which had been posted on the post that she mentioned her plight) were her own bank details. I don't recall donating again as I had already donated to the Go Fund Me page.

Oh dear - I feel a little foolish.

My husband said that if she had nothing to hide she would provide the details of the monies spend. I can appreciate that it would be hard to disclose all of the information (if it were true) as some things would be confidential but bank statements or receipts (as in I bought a cooker for X- here's the receipt) kind of thing would be easy to do.

I haven't listened to all of the podcast when G Fletcher but even then I thought she was genuine - her chest was all blotchy red which is what happens to me when I get all nervous so I took that as she was genuine. As I have said above, I feel a bit of an idiot . . .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
For those asking after keels she’s wrote a blog about how things have been in the aftermath of doxxing.

https://thekeyboardsmasher.com/c/f/i-did-it-again

I came over from her Insta-rant. At first I was adamant she was doing no wrong. I have read all the threads and it has given me enough doubt (in the absence of her evidence) to cancel my monthly payment. I have spoken to my husband about it as I feel a little foolish and he seems to think that the whole thing is quite shady. I've not even told him I was donating as he was shocked that people would just donate to a random woman through Paypal in the first place so i'm not going to admit to him that I did :(

Although I have cancelled my donation, I am still not 100% convinced she is all bad (I'm probably about 75/25% but am holding out 25% hope that she's not just taken it all and she has helped some people). I wonder whether she started off doing good with it and then got swept up with the amount that was coming in and having money for a change. I don't know, I like to see the good in people I suppose.

I've been donating for about a year and a half and haven't received an email newsletter in all of that time.

At the beginning I had a few exchanges of Instant Messages with her on Insta when I replied to something she had posted and she did respond but it wasn't asking for assistance, it was a funny comment etc so I suppose easier to respond to.

I remember when all of the stuff came out about her needing the deposit and I did actually donate to the Go Fund Me or Just Giving whichever it was. I was more concerned about the lady who set that up steeling the money from PTWM!

I did correspond with Gabrielle (her assistant) through PTWM's page as I (embarrassingly) wanted to make a donation to her actual personal account to help with the deposit. I exchanged emails with Gabrielle and asked where I should donate to. She told me that the email address (which must be the Paypal) was for the Warrior's fund and the bank details (which had been posted on the post that she mentioned her plight) were her own bank details. I don't recall donating again as I had already donated to the Go Fund Me page.

Oh dear - I feel a little foolish.

My husband said that if she had nothing to hide she would provide the details of the monies spend. I can appreciate that it would be hard to disclose all of the information (if it were true) as some things would be confidential but bank statements or receipts (as in I bought a cooker for X- here's the receipt) kind of thing would be easy to do.

I haven't listened to all of the podcast when G Fletcher but even then I thought she was genuine - her chest was all blotchy red which is what happens to me when I get all nervous so I took that as she was genuine. As I have said above, I feel a bit of an idiot . . .
You should be commended on your kind and generous heart absolutely 💖 don’t feel an idiot because you wanted to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just been having a look at mrs meldrums insta purely as I dont know anything about her and a friend was having a rant and I've just seen this in the comments. Wasn't this person who was commenting to double the donations for paypal on PTWMs page and everyone thought it might be a bot. Theres quite a few from her on meldrums insta really having a go at times and saying a lot about her being blocked, although I'm not sure how she can comment if shes blocked.
Yes, that’s the account. Very strange! At the time I thought it was R,J or one of her ‘admin’ trying to drum up additional donations after getting cancellations 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking today does she really not care because has she worded the “donation” page so cleverly ( haven’t read it word for word ) to actually not be able to be technically prosecuted for anything ( fraud / deception / theft ) if it is ever taken any further ?
What she has “allegedly”🙄 done is it just immoral n sadly too difficult to prove ? I just think she will have some lies to get round the situation otherwise she wouldn’t be acting in the brass neck manner she seems to be like these last few weeks ... almost goading n gleeful to me ! 😡

Reactions: 1
PTWM & Mrs Meldrum became mates after they both had Tattle troll meltdown videos at the same time and started a WhatsApp group chat with Brummy Mummy. God knows who else is in it or if they are still friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, that’s the account. Very strange! At the time I thought it was R,J or one of her ‘admin’ trying to drum up additional donations after getting cancellations 😂
It still could be I suppose, maybe if meldrum goes away it's better for her haha. I dont know, I dont know anything haha, I barely know how Instagram work let alone how you can make money off it but its massive responsibility to your customers which is what followers are

The whole thing is shady as. Josh didn’t want a baby, they couldn’t afford it. Suddenly big house, coil out, speculation over Paypal and quite an extravagant lifestyle (we can’t eat out as a family of 6 without breaking £60-80 a time. We just don’t do it, we can’t afford to (disclaimer - I won’t be opening a Paypal account for my dinners, maybe just a go fund me).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is likely an element of her avoiding questions until the book is published too, as the publishers won't do it with a tit storm on their hands. Depends on her payment contract, I guess.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she stole that story from Mrs Hinch - she told how she vacuum packed a load of summer clothes and left them in the garage and her husband took them to the charity shop thinking he was being helpful ....
She most probably did steal it!
I saw that Stacey Solomon (love following her) posted that she felt sad that she hadn’t got a picture of Joe (Swash) touching/holding her baby bump before giving birth. All of a sudden, on the same day PTWM got a picture taken of her sitting on JM’s lap and him holding the bump. This is not the first time she’s copied other photos/stories from accounts etc. That day back in May was when I really changed my mind about her.

Reactions: 10
Yes this last did comment on a post, can't remember which one but it is on a previous thread, she said she had donated to even the balance of trolls or something along those lines!

Yes this last did comment on a post, can't remember which one but it is on a previous thread, she said she had donated to even the balance of trolls or something along those lines!
I mean lady not last! Bloody auto correct!

There is likely an element of her avoiding questions until the book is published too, as the publishers won't do it with a tit storm on their hands. Depends on her payment contract, I guess.
She said on one of her FB posts yesterday that the book wouldn’t be coming out until next year which is a very long time for everyone to wait for PayPal answers. I’m surprised it’s that long tbh unless they want her to do book tours and signings again to promote it and she wanted to wait until the baby was a bit older. Who knows.

Wonder what the book will actually be about?

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think she started with good intentions but it seems to have quickly become a business venture.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.