Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this already shared. Saw on clean honest living.
Which 2 charities are working with the police to gain ip addresses and why?
This is nonsense.
The police don’t work with charity organisations to find IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Give me strength! The lies some people spout is beyond ridiculous. Also, the police wouldn’t ever be involved unless an actual serious crime had been committed - like a terrorist incident for example. For goodness sake - think about it - we can hardly keep check on the multiple actual criminals who use the internet to recruit for terrorist groups so do people honestly think the police are trying to find the details of people chatting on a forum about bloody influencers?!!!!!!!! 🤣👍🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know several people have said it must be awful to be her right now, all the stress of knowing the consequences of your actions are creeping up on you... I genuinely don’t think she gives a tit. I think she is a compulsive liar who just has a firm belief in her own bullshit. She films a lot of her life and she never seems stressed or anxious (Rescue Remedy must be bleeping amazing) and I don’t think even the best actress could pretend that much? Maybe she’s in denial or maybe she is just such a hero in her own mind that she can’t comprehend that she could be in the wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

As a genuine anxiety sufferer, if I had people clamouring to find out what had happened to the money they’d sent me in good faith, i would be in a constant state of hyperventilation, not strolling around having massages, eating pancakes and arranging breakfasts with all my mates.
As a fellow person with anxiety I'm struggling to see where her anxiety-classic paranoia is... other than screeching TROLL at very-non-trollish interactions.

I know we're all different, and maybe rescue remedy has secret powers, but I collapse under a pile of self-hatred and literal terror at the slightest chance of disappointing others. And then im in the anxious/paranoid-anxious cycle. No way could I front it out like arwivanee is doing 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
As a fellow person with anxiety I'm struggling to see where her anxiety-classic paranoia is... other than screeching TROLL at very-non-trollish interactions.

I know we're all different, and maybe rescue remedy has secret powers, but I collapse under a pile of self-hatred and literal terror at the slightest chance of disappointing others. And then im in the anxious/paranoid-anxious cycle. No way could I front it out like arwivanee is doing 😞
I’m the same. I get triggered enough thinking I’m going to get into trouble for talking about her here. She’s got nerves of steel, I can’t ever imagine her having genuine anxiety disorder. Screams cop out to me. Using well known MH disorders to get your own way/invoke sympathy.

• Sad
She may feel anxious in the current climate she’s created but she isn’t suffering from anxiety.

In my experience anxious people don’t display their entire lives and don’t court publicity and celebrity status (even if it’s within the confines of instagram and Brixham)

Reactions: 8
She may feel anxious in the current climate she’s created but she isn’t suffering from anxiety.

In my experience anxious people don’t display their entire lives and don’t court publicity and celebrity status (even if it’s within the confines of instagram and Brixham)
And if you’re regularly so anxious that you're unable to leave the house, why would you broadcast that and every other part of your life for the world to see? She openly admitted to PAYING to promote her posts so that MORE people can see them; these are not the actions of someone with a debilitating anxiety disorder, surely? And how she can bear to still live in the same town where she and Josh were so hated for tearing apart a family, I don’t know. Like I said, nerves of steel.

...money doesn’t seem to be an issue for them at all. Remember this post in Dec? Loads of expensive presents for all 5 kids. Josh accidentally throws away hundreds of ££ worth of Betsy’s presents and takes them to the tip. Never mind, no big deal, let’s just go and buy some more. Thanks crew 👍
Off topic, but how idiotic do you have to be yo take boxes full of stuff to a tip and not realise there’s stuff in them?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the last “update” was over a year ago which contradicts what is stated on her website which she wants to update “regularly”

The last time she mentioned a "warrior" was 20th March 2019. She said she had been working with a lady a for a while, and that they had been gifted some little rucksacks full of goodies for the kids by a company called The Buddy Bag Foundation. It's more of a shout-out / #ad for that cause. Nothing more.

23rd February 2019 there is a screenshot of an Insta post and photo of a "warrior" who seemingly went to stay with the PTWM family?

30 November 2018, there's a picture of loads of Amazon boxes that had been delivered to a baby bank, but this appeal was done by her crew buying things on an Amazon wishlist, not through any other funding.

17 August 2018, a post about donating gift bags to babies in foster care. Again, this was not funded by PTWM but by the crew who were encouraged to buy and gift the bags themselves through a link.

You have to go back to 28th July 2018, which is also the last time she posted the link to her donation page, where she actually mentions buying something for a warrior. In this case, it was ready meals. Screenshots below.

Interspersed between these are shoutouts for other causes, #ads, family life stuff, tales of woe, but no mentions of specific monetary donations from PTWM since July 2018.

Shortly before this was the last proper "update" I mentioned in my last post, June 2018, that lists causes that have benefitted from actual cash.

Essentially, it's been over a year since PTWM has publicly acknowledged on FB where any of the money has been spent. And even then, a lot of it is vague. A "warrior I've been working with" for example. Some charities and causes are tagged and have replied with thanks before this point however.

Screenshots of last time money to help a warrior is mentioned.

20190711_142010.jpg 20190711_141902.jpg 20190711_141832.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think she’s ever provided a monthly newsletter with fundraising updates. What a mess. The intention may not have started off as a scam but it certainly looks like it’s turned into a great big money maker for her.

Reactions: 6
It occurs to me (you probably all have discussed this already) Arwivanee knew PC Tit-Watcher when she was at school didn't she? And was close to his mum? So they must have known her well, too? So dont they see all this fiction and see that she's happily deceitful? Seems she's very much enabled in her little world!

Reactions: 7
The last time she mentioned a "warrior" was 20th March 2019. She said she had been working with a lady a for a while, and that they had been gifted some little rucksacks full of goodies for the kids by a company called The Buddy Bag Foundation. It's more of a shout-out / #ad for that cause. Nothing more.

23rd February 2019 there is a screenshot of an Insta post and photo of a "warrior" who seemingly went to stay with the PTWM family?

30 November 2018, there's a picture of loads of Amazon boxes that had been delivered to a baby bank, but this appeal was done by her crew buying things on an Amazon wishlist, not through any other funding.

17 August 2018, a post about donating gift bags to babies in foster care. Again, this was not funded by PTWM but by the crew who were encouraged to buy and gift the bags themselves through a link.

You have to go back to 28th July 2018, which is also the last time she posted the link to her donation page, where she actually mentions buying something for a warrior. In this case, it was ready meals. Screenshots below.

Interspersed between these are shoutouts for other causes, #ads, family life stuff, tales of woe, but no mentions of specific monetary donations from PTWM since July 2018.

Shortly before this was the last proper "update" I mentioned in my last post, June 2018, that lists causes that have benefitted from actual cash.

Essentially, it's been over a year since PTWM has publicly acknowledged on FB where any of the money has been spent. And even then, a lot of it is vague. A "warrior I've been working with" for example. Some charities and causes are tagged and have replied with thanks before this point however.

View attachment 27990View attachment 27991View attachment 27992

The worrying thing is - she isn’t qualified to support this woman, neither is a property manager

Reactions: 15
I really don’t think she’s ever provided a monthly newsletter with fundraising updates. What a mess. The intention may not have started off as a scam but it certainly looks like it’s turned into a great big money maker for her.
I agree. If you go way back to the beginning, her FB page was your bog-standard "mummy blogger" style page, posts about doing the school run with a hangover, that kind of thing.

She had a few posts go viral, amassed a lot of followers, started selling calendars, wine glasses, tshirts and whatnot. She used her platform to raise awareness of causes. If you go back to early 2017, you can see she shared lots of other people's fundraisers.

Then it all kind of morphed into her becoming the saviour of warriors everywhere, and setting up her own PayPal donate page.

It peaked, she did the book, the public appearances...and them seemingly a year ago the accountability stopped. This is after who knows how many people signed up to donate monthly to her.

I will say though, the PTWM "brand" such as merchandise started before the warriors PayPal did. That was, from early doors at least, her intention for the page.

Reactions: 12
I don’t doubt the PayPal was started with good intentions as with most things but they were extremely lax in their judgement by not immediately starting out with a business account and then applying for charity/not for profit status.

I remember that girl they were “supporting” and felt deeply sad as she needed expert support to help her into recovery. Her pain was raw and should never of been shared on a public platform at all.

Especially if the £80 full size mirror was as heavy as she states. Not sure how you’d not notice that 🙄😂
Assuming that they went to their nearest tip for miles (Paignton), there’s a Security chap at the entrance who asks you what you’re bringing in and has a quick look in your vehicle checking it’s not full of asbestos or trade waste. Yet nobody noticed a mirror or discussed the contents of the random cardboard boxes. Call me cynical but it seems to me that Rachael(e) might have embellished the true version of events a little for a change...surely not!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 27990View attachment 27991View attachment 27992
That makes me so sad that she used that poor woman for some weird hero worship and Facebook fame. There's just no need to share those kind of things when someone is so vulnerable. Also no follow up to say whether she has a support system now or how she is doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I find it ' odd' that these timings coincide with the big house move and the very noticeable lifestyle changes.

Reactions: 9
Off topic, but how idiotic do you have to be yo take boxes full of stuff to a tip and not realise there’s stuff in them?! 😂😂😂
I wonder if she stole that story from Mrs Hinch - she told how she vacuum packed a load of summer clothes and left them in the garage and her husband took them to the charity shop thinking he was being helpful ....

Reactions: 7
I find it ' odd' that these timings coincide with the big house move and the very noticeable lifestyle changes.
You're completely right, it coincides perfectly. After the last book tour, there's the story of the coil removal, the house move and the pregnancy.

And it's been family/lifestyle blogging and ads since. Nothing at all about her warrior work.

Part of me thinks OK, she's pregnant, maybe she wanted some time out, to step back from it all. Perhaps let the monthly donations accumulate for a year, let all of her supporters know this and then dive back into it all after her maternity leave with huge charity donations (not that anybody knows how much this would be!) Then folks could have decided if they wanted to continue donating.

But nope. No transparency and no acknowledgement to her supporters.

I'm not even going into the safeguarding/training issues or how much of what she has written may or may not be true here.

Sigh. Proper shambles.

She says it’s her space but it’s not? It’s a public profile which accepts money from members of the public.

Therefore you’ve got to be absolutely upfront and honest about where that money goes. She’s extremely open about the goings on of her vagina but can’t tell people that are asking where their money has gone.

It’s grim truly that anyone can gain money from good honest people and then silence them if they ask hey what’s my donation going on.

Interestingly women’s aid announced yesterday they’d have had their funding cut and will struggle to support their contact centre. Has r mentioned this on her feed?https://www.womensaid.org.uk/update-regarding-the-national-domestic-violence-helpline/
If only there was an ambassador for them that has a large SM following that could encourage / advertise people to donate directly to womens aid to make up their losses ;)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.