Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, has there ever been a so called “monthly newsletter” or anything similar that outlines the donations and what has been done etc (obviously not naming any names but it’s not hard to provide a general overview of that month) I ask this because after the Instagram story talking about tattle plenty of people through their own curiosity would have come here (like myself) to see what exactly the script is. Now with the outpouring of “they’re just trolls” etc I would expect to see people screen shotting their newsletters and tagging her in these but I haven’t. Which I will absolutely hold my hands up if I’m wrong leads me to believe that there isn’t.

Reactions: 15
Even IF her PayPal funds are all going to charities or urgent need individuals it is a highly inefficient way to raise funds. Gift aid could add thousands were it a registered charity. The registered charities she claims to have donated to are also missing out. And if she drew an income to run such a charity it wouldn’t be illegal, and there would be transparency as accounts would need to be filed.
Good point. Also, even if she had been giving most of the money to charities and warriors, people are cancelling their donations now because she’s refusing to state what it is being spent on and instead reacts by doxxing, bullying, lying and trying to create all sorts of drama. She’ll probably try to blame Tattle that charities are now losing out because donations have dwindled a bit when in reality it’s her own lack of transparency that has created this. Plus more people will hopefully have learnt to donate directly rather than via PTWM. Or via PTWM via her mate at Porky Penguins via a random policewoman in West Yorks then to a warrior if you’re to believe her post shown on the last thread 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am unaware of any of the ongoings with the paypal situation, however I do think there should be full disclosure as with anything public and with charity work especially people do have a right to know. However, I know her husbands ex-wife and all of her friends. Most of which went to school with Rachael. Its not a big school and as friends you do know the going's on. There are various things in the book which state she was in foster care, as far as all of us were aware the only time she ever wasnt at home was 1 week when she had an argument with her mum and stayed with a friend. She also most definitely took her GCSE's because she was in the exams. Although things like this are trivial to lie about it does make it difficult to believe much else that is said. Her and Josh had a very destructive affair in which neither of them came out smelling like roses and so i think they have been making up for this.
Hello and welcome. We've been waiting for someone local to come and answer alot of the queries we have.

You say she left her Mums? Her real Mum or her step mum? In her book, she states her Mother lived away from Devon for her entire childhood

Reactions: 16
Also I am enjoying some of the more recent amazon reviews of her book....
I noticed someone from a year ago left a comment saying they had been blocked because they disagreed with something she had said. So not new behaviour on Rs part either.

Reactions: 10
Genuine question, has there ever been a so called “monthly newsletter” or anything similar that outlines the donations and what has been done etc (obviously not naming any names but it’s not hard to provide a general overview of that month) I ask this because after the Instagram story talking about tattle plenty of people through their own curiosity would have come here (like myself) to see what exactly the script is. Now with the outpouring of “they’re just trolls” etc I would expect to see people screen shotting their newsletters and tagging her in these but I haven’t. Which I will absolutely hold my hands up if I’m wrong leads me to believe that there isn’t.
I believe in an earlier thread that a few people who were monthly donators said that no, they had never ever received such a newsletter.

On the PTWM website, there is a newsletter sign-up box which you can enter your email to "receive the latest news, offers and styles" :unsure:

As far as I can see, on the PTWM FB page, there were two "monthly update" posts in 2018 on what she had been working on. Screenshots included.

Both of those end with a "if you want to help us continue our work" or "you can get involved by donating funds here" along with the link to the PayPal donate page on her website.

20190711_113557.jpg 20190711_113545.jpg 20190711_113532.jpg Screenshot_20190711-113123_Facebook.jpg

EDIT: I kinda messed up the order of these, the second and fourth should be the other way around 😂 sorry!

Reactions: 5
Good point. Also, even if she had been giving most of the money to charities and warriors, people are cancelling their donations now because she’s refusing to state what it is being spent on and instead reacts by doxxing, bullying, lying and trying to create all sorts of drama. She’ll probably try to blame Tattle that charities are now losing out because donations have dwindled a bit when in reality it’s her own lack of transparency that has created this. Plus more people will hopefully have learnt to donate directly rather than via PTWM. Or via PTWM via her mate at Porky Penguins via a random policewoman in West Yorks then to a warrior if you’re to believe her post shown on the last thread 🙄
I certainly won’t be buying from Porky Penguin, let alone anyone who she has been advertising for.

Reactions: 7
I certainly won’t be buying from Porky Penguin, let alone anyone who she has been advertising for.
I’ve been put off by buying so many brands that influencers hawk. Rescue remedy are well and truly on my tit list atm 😂

Reactions: 11
Imagine if she was to refund everyone who was thought their donation was going directly to help people in desperate need but now finds out it's been funding her lifestyle. This money could then be donated to Women's aid who as it was pointed out earlier have had their funds drastically cut.Then everone who is currently paying monthly subs to her could also redirect this to womans aid. Whar an amazing boost to their funds this would be.

Imagine if she was to refund everyone who was thought their donation was going directly to help people in desperate need but now finds out it's been funding her lifestyle. This money could then be donated to Women's aid who as it was pointed out earlier have had their funds drastically cut.Then everone who is currently paying monthly subs to her could also redirect this to womans aid. Whar an amazing boost to their funds this would be.
She won’t be able to refund anyone as she’s more than likely already spent it on her big belly wardrobe, her pancakes or her peanut butter smelling dogs.

For you Rachael/Rachaele aka FTWM
Saw it and it immediately made me think of you.
7D269210-1E08-4598-96E6-FEFA44FCDA3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I believe in an earlier thread that a few people who were monthly donators said that no, they had never ever received such a newsletter.

On the PTWM website, there is a newsletter sign-up box which you can enter your email to "receive the latest news, offers and styles" :unsure:

As far as I can see, on the PTWM FB page, there were two "monthly update" posts in 2018 on what she had been working on. Screenshots included.

Both of those end with a "if you want to help us continue our work" or "you can get involved by donating funds here" along with the link to the PayPal donate page on her website.

View attachment 27961View attachment 27962View attachment 27963View attachment 27964

EDIT: I kinda messed up the order of these, the second and fourth should be the other way around 😂 sorry!

So the last “update” was over a year ago which contradicts what is stated on her website which she wants to update “regularly”

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this already shared. Saw on clean honest living.
Which 2 charities are working with the police to gain ip addresses and why?
It's just a screen shot uploaded from here, conveniently no one knows these charities. They'll be just a few millennia shutting down the millions of other sites way way worse like reddit and the daily mail before they get to tattle :D

Reactions: 3
I have never followed this person but I followMessiah Kaeto and clean honest living so have seen the comments I looked at her response to tattle basically same old crap crying that horrible tattlers are affecting her MH blah blah , surely it’s just common sense to publish what money has been donated and where that money has gone . If she has nothing to hide then just answer peoples questions if they have donated then they have a right to know where and who is benefiting from their generosity , not responding or crying troll is making her look like she has something to hide how can she and her policeman partner not realise this ?

I know several people have said it must be awful to be her right now, all the stress of knowing the consequences of your actions are creeping up on you... I genuinely don’t think she gives a tit. I think she is a compulsive liar who just has a firm belief in her own bullshit. She films a lot of her life and she never seems stressed or anxious (Rescue Remedy must be bleeping amazing) and I don’t think even the best actress could pretend that much? Maybe she’s in denial or maybe she is just such a hero in her own mind that she can’t comprehend that she could be in the wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

As a genuine anxiety sufferer, if I had people clamouring to find out what had happened to the money they’d sent me in good faith, i would be in a constant state of hyperventilation, not strolling around having massages, eating pancakes and arranging breakfasts with all my mates.

Reactions: 29
Theres been so many times I have nearly signed up but then got side tracked and didn't. Feel so sorry for all of you that did.
I would be fuming right now because I'm a tight git and seeing how extravagant their lifestyle is would just infuriate me to think my money had being paying for their lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
I hope she asked the mother of the baby who she has just put on her stories for permission before doing it. I wouldn't be happy if that was my baby for hundreds of thousands to see.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.