Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to look at the comments on the Lidl wipes post and it says they’ve been limited. Why would that be the case then...?
It probably means the words PayPal, scam, stealing, thieving little con woman aren’t allowed 😂

can’t believe she’s selling her 3 youngest kids to advertise baby wipes 🤑
She really will do anything for money! For the love of god, what are her children going to do when god forbid there isn’t phone shoved in their face 24/7? She treats them like performing monkeys

Reactions: 6
So it's going to sound like I'm defending her but I'm honestly not. Just trying to give my experience of things over.

She may have seen the lady's files from being in care. If you have been in care, once you turn 18 you can ask to receive a copy of your file which will contain everything that's ever been written about you. That's why professionals have to be so careful about how you write about people as they can request to see what's written about them every time. Diplomatic writing is a huge skill we all have to have!
Some people also use these files as a sort of badge of honour, I worked with people who literally thrust their care file at me as I walk in the door, some people use it as an excuse for being "how they are". E.g I was in care which is why I've done x y and z....if you get what I mean.

Safeguarding training is a weird one. I work with high level complex child protection cases, I've got a level 3 in safeguarding however all I had to do to get that was sit in a room all day and listen to someone speak. No tests, no showing that I understand safeguarding practice. Each LA (local authority) is different and depending on your role with young people and adults depends on what level you have to do.
I would have thought she would have had basic training at the least and that would definitely say sharing info on SM is a no no.
Even though my fb is private I could never post something even anonymised about a case I was working on. I'd be fired in seconds.

What I can't get over is how there is nothing that can be done about the PayPal money. She isn't a charity, it isn't fraud....either she's very clever or she lucked out by describing what the money would be going to by accident.
I'd love someone to post on her page something about people donating directly meaning charities would get 25% more through gift aid. Not making it anything to do with her but how it would benefit charities.

Thanks for helping shed some light on this. It’s always good to hear different sides, especially since R isn’t very forthcoming x

Reactions: 10
I've been blocked! For liking a comment someone put on.

Jesus just come clean about the donations Rachel, it would be easier than constantly having to block everyone

Reactions: 13
So it's going to sound like I'm defending her but I'm honestly not. Just trying to give my experience of things over.

She may have seen the lady's files from being in care. If you have been in care, once you turn 18 you can ask to receive a copy of your file which will contain everything that's ever been written about you. That's why professionals have to be so careful about how you write about people as they can request to see what's written about them every time. Diplomatic writing is a huge skill we all have to have!
Some people also use these files as a sort of badge of honour, I worked with people who literally thrust their care file at me as I walk in the door, some people use it as an excuse for being "how they are". E.g I was in care which is why I've done x y and z....if you get what I mean.

Safeguarding training is a weird one. I work with high level complex child protection cases, I've got a level 3 in safeguarding however all I had to do to get that was sit in a room all day and listen to someone speak. No tests, no showing that I understand safeguarding practice. Each LA (local authority) is different and depending on your role with young people and adults depends on what level you have to do.
I would have thought she would have had basic training at the least and that would definitely say sharing info on SM is a no no.
Even though my fb is private I could never post something even anonymised about a case I was working on. I'd be fired in seconds.

What I can't get over is how there is nothing that can be done about the PayPal money. She isn't a charity, it isn't fraud....either she's very clever or she lucked out by describing what the money would be going to by accident.
I'd love someone to post on her page something about people donating directly meaning charities would get 25% more through gift aid. Not making it anything to do with her but how it would benefit charities.
It depends if she is working with domestic abuse etc. We have very different safeguarding in place - and training etc which she wouldn’t have done, it’s evident because of her stories and how she behaves.

Someone has told her that about charities and gift aid and they were blocked

Reactions: 3
Just went to look at the comments on the Lidl wipes post and it says they’ve been limited. Why would that be the case then...?
Two comments are stating how bad wipes are for the environment and one is stating that Lidl one’s are like sandpaper 😄

Comments very quickly limited I bet before someone points she could’ve bought her own wipes with her PayPal fund and donated the Lidl to a refuge along with some of the mammoth stash of Lidl nappies that she was given.

Reactions: 9
So Rachel has now joined the less savoury bloggers/celebs who have to limit the comments on posts because their activities are so controversial.

We should really see this as a positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In her Tattle rant on Facebook (dated 23rd June) she claims to have not left the house without Josh in 4 weeks due to her being terrified.
On her Instagram page on 3rd June she’s out with two of the kids at McDonalds whilst Josh is at work.

If you’re gonna lie and/or make exaggerated claims then at least make sure they add up.

Reactions: 22
Two comments are stating how bad wipes are for the environment and one is stating that Lidl one’s are like sandpaper 😄

Comments very quickly limited I bet before someone points she could’ve bought her own wipes with her PayPal fund and donated the Lidl to a refuge along with some of the mammoth stash of Lidl nappies that she was given.
I don’t think comments on adverts should be deleted or limited. It’s for the benefit of the brand and her funds at the expense of her poor followers. If you are paid to review something, you are supposed to give an HONEST, balanced review, not just say they’re great because you want the money and don’t want to piss off the brand. Again, vulnerable followers are getting a skewed view and will be buying these regardless of whether they are best for their babies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7

I personally am not a massive fan of he baby wipes, they’re a bit squeaky and scratchy!

Reactions: 1
Hi.

I know that in earlier threads, it was mentioned that it wasn't fraud. What were the reasons for it not being fraud?

Because this, to me (from the CPS website):

sounds exactly what we think might have happened.

The wording on the donate page might cover PTWM admin payments, but it's the misleading part that is relevant here. The FB posts shared the donate link with phrases such as "help us continue our work". The URL on her donate page, before she moved from Blogspot, ended "donate-help-our-warriors"

Also...what has been done in the past year with these monthly funds? People are apparently still signing up to donate but nothing, that we know of, is getting to these warriors.

Reactions: 16
The more I read and learn, the more I'm convinced this is all some crazy social experiment like The Truman Show :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.