Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s named herself as the Sunday Times Best Seller - I wonder if they would be interested in this story, or the Tax Man 👨!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

she claimed only yesterday that she and her husband both work full time yet today they’re about to spend six hours at sports day
She probably sees that as work as it's more content to promote herself, like all these family vloggers who offset the cost of a Disneyland trip as expenses for their "tv show" :rolleyes: . It's so insidious selling your personal life.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She probably sees that as work as it's more content to promote herself, like all these family vloggers who offset the cost of a Disneyland trip as expenses for their "tv show" :rolleyes: . It's so insidious selling your personal life.
No doubt her content today will be videos of sports day then 🙄

Omg, she is just so selfish. Latest story, Josh is out buying her cake because, you know, she can’t be expected to do these things for herself #lazycow and he’s asked her which one she wants. So she tells him and then says but get yourself one and we can swap if I don’t like it (the one she’s chosen).

That and another two gifts on her stories today. I hope she’s declaring the products she gets as income.
They should still be marked as an AD

Reactions: 1
I don’t really care if she gets gifted things as long as she declares it properly rather than blatantly promoting friends’ businesses and products and/or flaunting things that she obviously didn’t pay for but having the gullible think that she did and wondering why they can’t afford it. She didn’t originally declare the pramworld pram as a gift - when she ‘fessed up that it was the sensible asked themselves why it wasn’t gifted to the warrior she was asking for a pram for not long before.

I’m just surprised that she asking managed to declare two things as a gift today as she more often than not doesn’t! I hope that continues at least.

I wonder how many photos and videos of sports day she’ll put up that have other people’s children identifiable in the background?

I don’t really care if she gets gifted things as long as she declares it properly rather than blatantly promoting friends’ businesses and products and/or flaunting things that she obviously didn’t pay for but having the gullible think that she did and wondering why they can’t afford it. She didn’t originally declare the pramworld pram as a gift - when she ‘fessed up that it was the sensible asked themselves why it wasn’t gifted to the warrior she was asking for a pram for not long before.

I’m just surprised that she asking managed to declare two things as a gift today as she more often than not doesn’t! I hope that continues at least.

I wonder how many photos and videos of sports day she’ll put up that have other people’s children identifiable in the background?

Yeah I’m also not arsed about the #gifted #ad stuff so long as it’s properly declared where it should be. The fact that this stuff is hidden by her and others sends out a message that makes people normal families etc question themselves and their lives which is wrong.

She says she works full time right ok doing what exactly? Does going out for meals or on mini breaks count as work? Why didn’t she declare the pram from the get go? Why didn’t she donate the pram to a refuge who would make good use of it?

She leaves more questions than answers tbh

Reactions: 5
I’m also unfollowing Instagram accounts that I followed from her recommendations because she didn’t declare them as ad’s. It’s all as underhand as can be !

It’s such a massive safeguarding no no to have other kids from school events on your SM feed. Not only is it generally dangerous as it gives away location details etc that is risky, you also wouldn’t necessarily know which kids are in foster care and situations where they don’t have contact with birth families. You can really put children in serious danger by doing this so I hope she doesn’t post anything.

Reactions: 10
The thing with the cakes was a laugh riot. That's what a 4 year old would say 'I want that one' then want yours as your about to eat it. There is defo something missing with her. And them both flaked out and oiled up at the sports day like they're at a festival. They will probably film all the other kids now without permission. If you did that in my daughter's school there would be hell to pay.

Reactions: 9
It’s such a massive safeguarding no no to have other kids from school events on your SM feed. Not only is it generally dangerous as it gives away location details etc that is risky, you also wouldn’t necessarily know which kids are in foster care and situations where they don’t have contact with birth families. You can really put children in serious danger by doing this so I hope she doesn’t post anything.
My kids school say parents may film stuff but it's not to be posted on social media

Reactions: 8

Yeah I remember the delivery video when the pram arrived. No mention of it being gifted. Definitely not that interested in DA victims as she would’ve donated it to someone in need. She’s just selfish and only thinks about herself.

Reactions: 6
My kids school say parents may film stuff but it's not to be posted on social media
yes my daughters school is particularly strict. But I agree at the end of the day they are kids and people are too loose with sharing.

It's utterly disgusting the life they live off the back of their followers, who're blindly purchasing stuff etc....I can't wrap my head around her blatant disregard for those people. How can she ignore the elephant in the room? Honest people, donating what they can for them then to block them if they rightly enquire as to where it's going. How do they sleep at night? I'd be devastated if this was going on...I,d have to share the proof it's gone to the correct place! Why can't she do this, why? There is something about her that screams she's is not honest and worse that she couldn't give a shiny tit about it! For those of you that did donate, welldone for having the heart to do so! I hope you receive the answers you deserve.. she is not entitled to spend a penny of it on herself! theft if proven is theft. She surely can't just continue to do as she has been?!

Hahah that cracked me up - get one so we can swap and you can have the horrible tasting one..... wow. just wow. says it all about what kind of person she is ha
Yep! Most certainly does!

yes my daughters school is particularly strict. But I agree at the end of the day they are kids and people are too loose with sharing.
I think a lot of schools have really clamped down on it, and rightly so!

Reactions: 4
It seems a lot of these 'influencers' cry 'troll' and mention Tattle and lo and behold, gain a few extra thousand followers.

Influencer script?

It seems a lot of these 'influencers' cry 'troll' and mention Tattle and lo and behold, gain a few extra thousand followers.

Influencer script?
Absolutely. Her 15,000 new followers that she bragged about in her rant - some were as a result of her podcast with Gi Fletcher, the rest are just there to sit back and watch the car crash.

It hasn’t resulted in thousands more comments and likes that I can see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s obvious the PayPal funds are her income from the way she’s worded it on her page. She’s gone from asking for donations for ‘campaigns’ to ‘pay me for my time’. I think where she says she wants organisations to have access to funds is her saying by her ‘working’ with them and raising awareness they get more donations directly - I don’t think she actually means her funds are available to them.
Sheep are paying for her lifestyle and think she and he are family friends. 😂

Messiahkaeto makes me feel so much better about this mess. He is a wise man. Have a look at his latest story.
Follow him. He’s a good guy and a musician tooooo.

Messiahkaeto makes me feel so much better about this mess. He is a wise man. Have a look at his latest story.
Follow him. He’s a good guy and a musician tooooo.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheep are paying for her lifestyle and think she and he are family friends. 😂
And she preys off their vulnerability by stating that they’re ‘her crew’ or ‘her army’ to make it feel an all-inclusive happy gang when really it’s just a massive money-spinning marketing ploy to get them to buy her merchandise, stroke her massive ego and give money to her PayPal account on a monthly basis (and buy her a house).

Yet if anyone so much as politely questions the cult leader they’re kicked out & blocked.

There’s plenty that can see through the facade though it’s sad that there are still large number falling for it and being taken advantage of.

• Heart
I have finally done it... I have unfollowed them both on Instagram. Despicable and untrustworthy people dont deserve my "follow". I wish I had done it sooner but I just wanted to watch it all unfold. I will spy as and when but enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am avidly following Messiah Kaeto. I’ve asked all my friends too as well. I’m also going to send him the tit-show that Racheale put on yesterday re the messages (which she only posted on poor downtrodden Josh’s page, and swiftly deleted). I know she thinks we’re all fascinated by her SuperStar lifestyle (funded by us funnily enough), but unfortunately the reality is we’re only interested in the money she’s taken. As much as she’d like to believe her own hot air, the being-riddled-with-thrush story (boak), her dogs shagging or her passive-aggressive bullying of her husband doesn’t interest most normal people in the slightest.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.