Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Whiney voice probably makes half the streets dogs bark!

Swinging... I doubt it, he might be solely to get a bit from someone who doesn’t lie there moaning about their thrush ridden fanny like a bit of old soggy fridge lettuce!

She doesn’t seem like she could be arsed, and if her heavy breathing (pre pregnancy) was anything to go by, she doesn’t do cardio!
STOP LOLOLOLOL did she say she had thrush before I'm gonna vom

Reactions: 1
I think he’s joined the business! He’s been at home a lot lately and he is no longer listed as police officer.
So either he is covert 😂😂OR the scale of the money coming in might well allow him to give up work and join the band.
He dances to her tune!

STOP LOLOLOLOL did she say she had thrush before I'm gonna vom
She’s always saying about it, whether it’s now or then, not forgetting her ever growing bush!

Well one things for sure her grizzling on stories about Tattle certainly boosted her followers. Surely Tattle members (not me as I came looking after seeing these stories) should get some sort of kickback. Goes to show a nice bit of fake bullying is good for business..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Well one things for sure her grizzling on stories about Tattle certainly boosted her followers. Surely Tattle members (not me as I came looking after seeing these stories) should get some sort of kickback. Goes to show a nice bit of fake bullying is good for business..
As organised motherhood said, they only talk 'trolls' because they know its good for their engagement and brings in followers.

Reactions: 12
I wish people would just view her stories and not follow

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so far up your own arse you have to make someone's wedding day about you!
I'm guessing this is why she and Josh 'eloped' so noone could upstage her.

Reactions: 9
Hi, I don’t normally post but have a question.
She’s got a lot of rainbow stuff for the new kids room. Is it a rainbow baby?

I wish people would just view her stories and not follow
How do you do this? I tried and all I can see are her 4/5 pinned stories and not her daily dose of drivel?? I like to see the drivel so I know what everyone is on about.

BTW, I'm also an ex believer sent here by her snotty troll story and had my eyes well and truly opened to the truth.

Reactions: 3
How do you do this? I tried and all I can see are her 4/5 pinned stories and not her daily dose of drivel?? I like to see the drivel so I know what everyone is on about.

BTW, I'm also an ex believer sent here by her snotty troll story and had my eyes well and truly opened to the truth.
I’m like you. Unfollow her. You can see the drivel by going on the/ google “stories ig parttimeworkingmummy” Somebody posted the link

It’s obvious the PayPal funds are her income from the way she’s worded it on her page. She’s gone from asking for donations for ‘campaigns’ to ‘pay me for my time’. I think where she says she wants organisations to have access to funds is her saying by her ‘working’ with them and raising awareness they get more donations directly - I don’t think she actually means her funds are available to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi have followed PTWM for about 2 years but she blocked me a few months ago because I liked a post someone put on about how they wouldn’t let their 14 year daughter dress how Betsy was dressed for a party, it wasn’t a nasty Comment it was just an opinion which we are all entitled to! Just showed me how pathetic she is really

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Josh blocked me for liking a comment on his thread, if they keep having this approach they are going to have no followers left by the end of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha .Messiah Kaetos stories had me howling 😂.

For all you that were unsure of who is he, well he's a music producer that somehow became a target from Mrs Meldrum after he spoke out in one of his live IGs about a racist post or something she put up. I'm not too sure of the details but she set her cult members onto him for "trolling" which he just brushed off in his own " couldn't give a monkeys" attitude.

What this experience did though was make him more outspoken about social media influencers screaming "troll" whenever someone has a different opinion to them. He speaks about these influencers needing to be more transparent with their ads and derides the use of doxxing (publishing online the contact details of people they have issues with for the sole purpose of them being ripped to shreds by the cult members)He specifically called out PTWM and MrsMeldrum for this. Its also illegal.

He's not alone. Clean Honest Living is another insta page that calls out these influencers as well as Organised Motherhood. These guys are articulate, intelligent and willing to put themselves in the firing line in search of truth.

These are the good guys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She is now caught in a trap of lies.

I imagine it started slowly, had the blog and then Facebook and Instagram with a small income of odd gifts and ads. And then (possibly) innocently started the PayPal donations with all the right intentions of having money sitting for people who contacted her in an emergency to leave their homes because of DV.

But then more and more people set up direct debits to them and the income from PayPal increased a lot. And they started to use this as a wage to pay for the time she spent helping people. And then justified it as a wage.

And it snowballed more and more to fund their lifestyle.

And it now looks like they are not working outside of the ptwm brand.

If this was transparent, if a monthly report was done of the income and the split of what does to ‘warriors’ and what is used for ‘admin’ costs then people donating could decide if they’re happy with that. That’s all it needed.

But now they have a lifestyle, as we suspect funded by PayPal with some ads and then all the gifted stuff. And if the PayPal income stops they’re 2 adults with no jobs. So to be honest and give that breakdown means possibly losing the majority of their income.

Some people would still donate as they think it makes her their friend.

So instead of coming clean they’re now deflecting and hoping it will all blow over and that they can continue to grow their brand.

What a crappy place to be in. And all created through greed and conning people. It’s the classic thing of if you believe you’re doing nothing wrong show people.

Do a monthly update. Show how the monthly figures breakdown between admin costs and donations.

I don’t think unless this reaches the wider media that there will be a big implosion of the brand. And with the pregnancy and then newborn no one is going to touch her.

But there will be a little trickling if donations cancelled and in a year or so the impact will be huge.

Brands will start seeing the stuff here and distancing themselves.

She clearly has no one advising her as they would have said to remove the PayPal.

Reactions: 20
She may as well just post a meme saying “It’s none of your business what I do with your money”. How irresponsible to give up work and have another child and more pets on an unreliable, dishonest income. Talk about rubbing people’s noses in it. They are shameless and lazy and I’m sick of them just getting away with it.

Reactions: 14
I’m tired of it, I’m tired of the whole influencer culture of pay me peasants so I can live this lifestyle that I’ll try to sell back to you so you’ll feel like utter tit about your life. When in reality your life is a good life and you’ve nothing to feel tit for.

For someone like ptwm who spouts on and on about mental health she doesn’t realise the damage she’s causing people. Making crap jokes about anxiety shows that she’s no clue how damaging anxiety can be.

She’s not qualified to hand out the advice either. Rescue remedy isn’t a treatment for anxiety but hey it can be if you’re paid to say it is. It’s damaged the brand in my eyes and I wouldn’t consider buying it now.

The rage yesterday was a clear indicator to me that the followers are paying for her lifestyle and she’s using people for financial gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.