Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed there was a post yesterday on here by someone saying how she never includes Isaac and ignores him when he tries to get involved. Then lo and behold today he is the star of the show. She is DEFO reading this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really wish a journalist would/could pick it up. If Belle Gibson could get fined for failing to donate to charities when she said she would, then surely PTWM could too even if she thinks it above board and legal?
The problem is she hasn’t stated she would donate. What’s she’s asked is for people to donate to her, which in turn allows her to spend TIME helping charities. Meaning, she’s being paid by joe public to work with charities.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The problem is she hasn’t stated she would donate. What’s she’s asked is for people to donate to her, which in turn allows her to spend TIME helping charities. Meaning, she’s being paid by joe public to work with charities.
But a few people on here have messaged her about DV and have never had a response or been pointed in the way of any charity, just ignored. She's not doing a good job is she.

Reactions: 5
Ah I thought she did, or that they would at least 'have access to the funds' or something along those lines. It definitely seemed to be framed more as a donations would be going to/helping charities as opposed to paying her wage. I'm sure a few people here who donated thought that too.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed there was a post yesterday on here by someone saying how she never includes Isaac and ignores him when he tries to get involved. Then lo and behold today he is the star of the show. She is DEFO reading this thread 😂
I said that about him the other day when she was videoing the girls about school and everytime he popped his lil head up she would love the camera away from him 😩

Reactions: 4
I’m really disappointed to see Badmamsclub and Thenursemum liking her latest post... I wonder if they have been on here to read thee threads or just jumped on PTWMs wagon?!?

4F225928-8BD8-4FF1-B692-2E3D81C52EBD.png

I'm kind of leaning towards feeling sorry for josh... The way he is belittled and does everything including have to prepare her dinner when he went to work. The fact he said no to having a baby and was basically coerced into it by her getting the other kids involved. I unfollowed her at that stage as it didn't hit right with me. Funnily enough, I googled then about how she was with him and tried to find somewhere that maybe agreed with me? Couldn't find any bad press on her just how great she was. Tbh abuse may be closer to home than she thinks, might not be physical but I think josh may be stuck in a hard place. (not that he is an angel as he was married when he got with Rachel, not with an e then. )
I do feel for Josh. He's an animal lover, which I can't help but love him for, but I feel that he's just in too deep now. It was madness to bring another baby into the situation. I can't help but feel that Rachel did so because it would be the next step as cementing her brand.

I'll never forget when he and Rachel travelled a fair distance for Josh to give a slide presentation at a bird watchers conference. Nothing flash, in an old hotel conference room with most of the other participants being mature men of 50 plus. Josh was obviously the youngest there.

Rachel genuinely gushed at how proud she was of him as he was obviously in is element. Indulging in a deeply unfashionable hobby but one that he was so passionate about. It was so touching.

Sigh. Them was the good ole days.

Reactions: 16
I’m really disappointed to see Badmamsclub and Thenursemum liking her latest post... I wonder if they have been on here to read thee threads or just jumped on PTWMs wagon?!?

View attachment 27514
Why does she always feel the need to constantly write absolute essays on Facebook? Its so self-indulgent. The majority of people just scroll through Facebook and aren't gonna read a post that long. 😂

Yep, the cash rolling in is not donations to PTWM, she is not a charity. If and when she decides she wants to donate, from her personal PayPal account, (therefore in her name and not any of her crew) she is then able to claim tax relief.

Reactions: 2
It would make more sense for people to donate to their chosen charities and if the charities wanted to pay her to speak for them, the money would allow that.

Paying for private swimming lessons too
I have very little extra money but I also pay for private swimming lessons. We live by the sea, it would be madness not to. There are plenty of things R does that deserve criticism but making sure her children can swim isn’t one of them

Reactions: 20
I do feel for Josh. He's an animal lover, which I can't help but love him for, but I feel that he's just in too deep now. It was madness to bring another baby into the situation. I can't help but feel that Rachel did so because it would be the next step as cementing her brand.

I'll never forget when he and Rachel travelled a fair distance for Josh to give a slide presentation at a bird watchers conference. Nothing flash, in an old hotel conference room with most of the other participants being mature men of 50 plus. Josh was obviously the youngest there.

Rachel genuinely gushed at how proud she was of him as he was obviously in is element. Indulging in a deeply unfashionable hobby but one that he was so passionate about. It was so touching.

Sigh. Them was the good ole days.
I agree - the good old days indeed! I use some to enjoy watching their family dynamic and laugh at her original moms about the kids - which tbf, we all do! Their relationship then seemed genuine, but it’s like a switch went off and it all went downhill from there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I personally couldn't give a shiny tit about their relationship, just tell people where the donated money has gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don't get how she even feels comfortable living off of donations. Book sales, fair enough (although I still don't think her book is entirely accurate), but people donating because they genuinely think its helping vulnerable people...You have to be a pretty tit person to feel comfortable doing that. I remember in my first weekend job, I got a few tips and I felt guilty even accepting that.

Reactions: 6
I still can't get over her reply to the simple question of "who has my money helped?" 🤣🤣 A very simple "Hi. This month donations went to x, y, z charity" would of sufficed but no, no, no! We must completely avoid said simple question and go on a massive typing marathon stating you're a troll and any person who dares wish to know who their money has helped, is also a troll and how dare you question me, you troll. Did you know I have gained 15,000 new followers and with them I have a great army so I no longer need you, you troll. I don't need to answer any legitimate questions, you troll. You spout nothing but hate, you troll. I don't block or delete people (conveniently whilst sat blocking people from her husbands account who have merely liked a comment), you troll 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Gutted the comment was deleted but I bet it reached a lot of people. Well done to whoever it was who asked publicly so we could see her response, in her very own words!

Her crown is starting to slip 🤭🤣 Literally just started humming Queen - Under Pressue 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I could be wrong but I think that’s the legal loophole.
That's right. Now receiving a potentially huge income but doing nothing in return. I haven't seen any DA awareness work in a very long time. It appears 'maturnity leave' started ages ago.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.