Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when she said she works full-time - sorry, FULL TIME as for some reason she had to capitalise that - I assumed she meant as a full-time blogger & author? Though she has a team of best friends and an ‘admin’ managing her social media accounts so that bit is barely even part-time surely? 😉

She charges charities to attend and do a talk for them though am not sure if many take her up on it seeing as it’s at least £500 a go plus travel expenses for her and 1-2 others. Doubt that’s a huge money maker for her.

She does some ads. The book would’ve made a bit.

She sells merchandise on her website but who the feck would buy that nowadays apart from the hardcore cult members?

Certainly not enough ££ to live where she does with 5, nearly 6, kids plus pay her ‘admin’ & mates, live the lifestyle she has, pay for a wedding and pay for tens of thousands of legal fees.

I reckon a large proportion of the PayPal donations are her ‘salary’ & without it she’d be severely financially impacted. Hence her reaction to any questions asking for a fundraising update.

So, she’s mainly a FULL-TIME con artist.
Oh yeah being a full time blogger, now i see why she says she's working her ass off lol.

Reactions: 3
Okay, I’ve eventually plucked up the courage to post,after days and days of reading these threads.
I was another PTWM fan-I supported her after the last crying video and came over here to see what was going on that was so horrifying.
Almost immediately, the scales fell from my eyes and I realised that all the niggling concerns I had were not in my head: examples are posting Tallulah’s worksheets from her therapy; posting the dogs locked together (grim); Josh walking round in just little pants and all of the children’s private lives and feelings being put out there for all to see.

I donated. I lived in a house where DV was prevalent and I really thought I would be helping people. I have a disabled child and can’t work,so money is tight, but I felt it would be put to good use for women who were suffering.
I also responded to a message asking for help with a particular issue relating to children’s mental health and was given the email details of a total stranger and asked to message her to help!
That actually gave me a sleepless night,as I felt so guilty that I didn’t feel able to reach out to a total stranger and I felt I was letting people down.
I see the other side of her now. I’m not medically qualified,but have encountered my fair share of dysfunctional parents and also narcissistic behaviour.
There’s a role reversal going on,whereby the children are expected to support and reassure her (waking a child to take them to sleep in her bed when Josh isn’t there?!) and a neediness that will make the kids feel confused and burdened with responsibility.
Of course I care about misused funds,but I worry so much about the long term effects on the children.
I worked with children for many years and have a lot of experience trauma/mental health. etc. I think all of them will have their own,separate issues 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Her latest story, the my anxiety is giving me anxiety mug 🙄 wasn’t to anxious to try and makes her friends whole bleeping wedding about her, was she?

part time wanky moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think when she said she works full-time - sorry, FULL TIME as for some reason she had to capitalise that - I assumed she meant as a full-time blogger & author? Though she has a team of best friends and an ‘admin’ managing her social media accounts so that bit is barely even part-time surely? 😉

She charges charities to attend and do a talk for them though am not sure if many take her up on it seeing as it’s at least £500 a go plus travel expenses for her and 1-2 others. Doubt that’s a huge money maker for her.

She does some ads. The book would’ve made a bit.

She sells merchandise on her website but who the feck would buy that nowadays apart from the hardcore cult members?

Certainly not enough ££ to live where she does with 5, nearly 6, kids plus pay her ‘admin’ & mates, live the lifestyle she has, pay for a wedding and pay for tens of thousands of legal fees.

I reckon a large proportion of the PayPal donations are her ‘salary’ & without it she’d be severely financially impacted. Hence her reaction to any questions asking for a fundraising update.

So, she’s mainly a FULL-TIME con artist.
I agree. I think that it may have started off small....like she was collected a few bob for charity and she didn't expect there to be such a great response. Accounts were not kept as it was meant to only be a small operation but it took off. Suddenly the funds are pouring in and the temptation to dip into them became too much, and because there were no accounts or records to start with it seemed to be no big deal! I'd say thats how it spiraled but now it's been dipped into so much they are at the point of no return . The fact shes abusing anyone who dares to question speaks volumes. Imagine I donated to dogs trust and emailed to query how they use funds and them going onto their insta to slag me off and say how very dare I question them...it wouldn't happen. It's odd AF! I think because she is heavily pregnant people have been holding back

Reactions: 31
Anyone seen Messiah Kaeto Story on the gram tonight?
Wonder who he is talking about....

Reactions: 14
Okay, I’ve eventually plucked up the courage to post,after days and days of reading these threads.
I was another PTWM fan-I supported her after the last crying video and came over here to see what was going on that was so horrifying.
Almost immediately, the scales fell from my eyes and I realised that all the niggling concerns I had were not in my head: examples are posting Tallulah’s worksheets from her therapy; posting the dogs locked together (grim); Josh walking round in just little pants and all of the children’s private lives and feelings being put out there for all to see.

I donated. I lived in a house where DV was prevalent and I really thought I would be helping people. I have a disabled child and can’t work,so money is tight, but I felt it would be put to good use for women who were suffering.
I also responded to a message asking for help with a particular issue relating to children’s mental health and was given the email details of a total stranger and asked to message her to help!
That actually gave me a sleepless night,as I felt so guilty that I didn’t feel able to reach out to a total stranger and I felt I was letting people down.
I see the other side of her now. I’m not medically qualified,but have encountered my fair share of dysfunctional parents and also narcissistic behaviour.
There’s a role reversal going on,whereby the children are expected to support and reassure her (waking a child to take them to sleep in her bed when Josh isn’t there?!) and a neediness that will make the kids feel confused and burdened with responsibility.
Of course I care about misused funds,but I worry so much about the long term effects on the children.
I worked with children for many years and have a lot of experience trauma/mental health. etc. I think all of them will have their own,separate issues 😔
So glad you posted. It's people like us who don't have alot of money but give what we can to help thinking it's going to help people in need. Instead we might have heped her buy a house. If that's not true i would be the first to apologise but her reaction to questions about donations only makes her seem guilty. I also have concerns over her children, the way she laughs at things they say belittling them. Betsy going round swearing and talking to Josh like he is nothing and ptwm just laughs. I agree about him walking round in pants in front of the kids and their friends. But they seem to think that's normal.

Reactions: 7
The thing is with that post earlier from her, the only reason people care about her lufestlyle is that it seems they are funding it.

Why not show receipts of where the money has gone if you've got nothing to hide????

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Messiah Kaeto Story on the gram tonight?
Wonder who he is talking about....
Yes i've just seen it. I don't know who he is but started following yesterday after someone commented. Do you think he can do anything about all this?

So she says she works full time to fund her life style do what exactly does she do day to day? She doesn't get up to the kids ready for school(as shown in her post last week) then posts pics of mcdonalds pancakrs josh gets her. A few posts on IG then sitting on her laptop 'writing her book'. I'm not saying she isn't doing things to support DA but this can't be full time surely?
I agree, are her ads full time? What is taking up 40hrs of her week? What is funding her lifestyle because tbh other than ads, and a book (that apparently she spent most of that on getting her teeth fixed) ... I can’t see what is funding meals out, 5 kids, 2 adults, an admin team, an accountant, half a zoo, and helping warriors?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes i've just seen it. I don't know who he is but started following yesterday after someone commented. Do you think he can do anything about all this?
I don’t know who he is either but it’s definitely about her. I’m following him too.
I’m so sick of her now, she’s vile. I really feel sorry for those kids. Deleting comments and blocking people on Instagram because she wants to protect her children? Shares videos of them on a daily basis? Yep, still protecting them.

Reactions: 18
Messiah is definitely about her. He references an army.

You talk about her getting caught out etc, she for sure is doing some morally dubious stuff but probably nothing illegal. Just for the record R, that doesn't make it right, does it...

The sad fact of the matter though is that a lot of people just will not see through it, no matter what evidence there is. Blind sheep. You've only got to look at people who support celebrities who have done some pretty awful sh*t to know that common sense is often blinded by a weird infatuation! So she will still have her army of the vulnerable, impressionable sort who follow her.

I predict a change soon with baby anyway. It will be more earth mother style than current chavvy look how rude I am to my kids, isnt it hilarious style.. and she will write a book on it. She will calm down on the material stuff and try to model herself more on the classier instamums a la MOD.

To have longevity in the Instagram world you need to move on, diversify. She will need to and hopefully for the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, are her ads full time? What is taking up 40hrs of her week? What is funding her lifestyle because tbh other than ads, and a book (that apparently she spent most of that on getting her teeth fixed) ... I can’t see what is funding meals out, 5 kids, 2 adults, an admin team, an accountant, half a zoo, and helping warriors?
Half a zoo 😂 Bigger than Paignton zoo.
Not surprised the dogs never look happy. I wouldn’t be either living with bird police man, con woman, god knows how many ‘visitors’, (anyone else wonder whether they’re into swinging?) 5 (nearly 6) kids, chickens, guinea pigs and a partridge in a pear tree (most likely)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she saying she works full time? Surely the whole purpose of her is that she is a part time working mummy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

You talk about her getting caught out etc, she for sure is doing some morally dubious stuff but probably nothing illegal. Just for the record R, that doesn't make it right, does it...

The sad fact of the matter though is that a lot of people just will not see through it, no matter what evidence there is. Blind sheep. You've only got to look at people who support celebrities who have done some pretty awful sh*t to know that common sense is often blinded by a weird infatuation! So she will still have her army of the vulnerable, impressionable sort who follow her.

I predict a change soon with baby anyway. It will be more earth mother style than current chavvy look how rude I am to my kids, isnt it hilarious style.. and she will write a book on it. She will calm down on the material stuff and try to model herself more on the classier instamums a la MOD.

To have longevity in the Instagram world you need to move on, diversify. She will need to and hopefully for the better.
Why is she saying she works full time? Surely the whole purpose of her is that she is a part time working mummy 🙄
part time worker - full time bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Half a zoo 😂 Bigger than Paignton zoo.
Not surprised the dogs never look happy. I wouldn’t be either living with bird police man, con woman, god knows how many ‘visitors’, (anyone else wonder whether they’re into swinging?) 5 (nearly 6) kids, chickens, guinea pigs and a partridge in a pear tree (most likely)
Her Whiney voice probably makes half the streets dogs bark!

Swinging... I doubt it, he might be solely to get a bit from someone who doesn’t lie there moaning about their thrush ridden fanny like a bit of old soggy fridge lettuce!

She doesn’t seem like she could be arsed, and if her heavy breathing (pre pregnancy) was anything to go by, she doesn’t do cardio!

• Haha
were her braces gifted. Again not making any comment on her appearance just that it's quite common as cleaning with mario got veneers recently and here in ireland they all get gifted new teeth

Reactions: 1
I just wanted him to understand the gravity of the situation. Think it went past him.
My little one was really sick this afternoon, made me realize some things are more important. Going to be emailing Charities Commission again in the morning re Kidscape.
I think he’s joined the business! He’s been at home a lot lately and he is no longer listed as police officer.
So either he is covert 😂 😂OR the scale of the money coming in might well allow him to give up work and join the band.

Reactions: 4
“Not ONE charity has said I haven’t worked with them” Nobody’s, questioning whether you’ve WORKED with them. People are questioning if you’ve DONATED other people’s hard earned money to them. There’s a difference.

Also why an earth would you choose to refund people their donations rather than inform them of how it’s been used? Because she would rather lose a few bob than admit the truth.

Reactions: 27

I don’t care how she tries to change, even if it is for the better, it doesn’t absolve her of the guilt of how she’s already behaved IMO.

Reactions: 6
were her braces gifted. Again not making any comment on her appearance just that it's quite common as cleaning with mario got veneers recently and here in ireland they all get gifted new teeth
I’m sure I very briefly remember her saying she spent her book money on them? I haven’t seen any dentisty stories etc... so I assumed not, again I might be wrong!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.