Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am avidly following Messiah Kaeto. I’ve asked all my friends too as well. I’m also going to send him the tit-show that Racheale put on yesterday re the messages (which she only posted on poor downtrodden Josh’s page, and swiftly deleted). I know she thinks we’re all fascinated by her SuperStar lifestyle (funded by us funnily enough), but unfortunately the reality is we’re only interested in the money she’s taken. As much as she’d like to believe her own hot air, the being-riddled-with-thrush story (boak), her dogs shagging or her passive-aggressive bullying of her husband doesn’t interest most normal people in the slightest.
I think he’s already seen the messages 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sheep are paying for her lifestyle and think she and he are family friends. 😂

Messiahkaeto makes me feel so much better about this mess. He is a wise man. Have a look at his latest story.
Follow him. He’s a good guy and a musician tooooo.

Messiahkaeto makes me feel so much better about this mess. He is a wise man. Have a look at his latest story.
Follow him. He’s a good guy and a musician tooooo.
[/QUOTE]
I Love him, was he referring to PTWM (the children being half dressed)? I fully agree I think it's risky enough to have your childs faces online but if she is so concerned about the weirdos on the internet (and trolls) does she not think there might be actual evil child predictors who could SS pics of her kids and have them on their device. Or indeed have them printed out as Messiah touched on....like would you actually hand these pics out to strangers. I don't see how she see's articulate people as trolls but is then potentially feeding child predictors images of her family

Reactions: 3
At this rate there'll be enough cash to buy a house (a bigger one probably) and that villa in Spain for PC Great Tit. They should look at the Costa Del Sol, where all the crooks end up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What were the messages?
Follow him he is really deserving of the follow!

I am avidly following Messiah Kaeto. I’ve asked all my friends too as well. I’m also going to send him the tit-show that Racheale put on yesterday re the messages (which she only posted on poor downtrodden Josh’s page, and swiftly deleted). I know she thinks we’re all fascinated by her SuperStar lifestyle (funded by us funnily enough), but unfortunately the reality is we’re only interested in the money she’s taken. As much as she’d like to believe her own hot air, the being-riddled-with-thrush story (boak), her dogs shagging or her passive-aggressive bullying of her husband doesn’t interest most normal people in the slightest.
delicious! He is very deserving of new followers and in it for the right reasons. Seems like a lovely person

Reactions: 5
I do follow him, I came to his thread from his posts as I didn’t know much at all abou PTWM. What were the messages that someone screen shot to him?

Hahah that cracked me up - get one so we can swap and you can have the horrible tasting one..... wow. just wow. says it all about what kind of person she is ha
I'd have got two the same to piss her off 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi All. First time poster here.
I’ve been following PTWM for a couple of years & was directed here by her funnily enough.
Not anymore. I’ve unfollowed her (I know it’s not much but that’s as much as I could do as I didn’t donate) as her blatant refusal to respond to those fair questions asked of her has left me absolutely flabbergasted.
To be honest I think it says more about today’s society, unaccountablity has become acceptable, the norm.
What a breathe of fresh air this site is in trying to break that unacceptability!
I don’t agree with the some of the things that have previously been said about her looks, her husband’s looks or the children, but people do get carried away when they feel so hurt and let down and if you choose to live your life in the public like she has, then you have to accept the rough with the smooth. Not everyone likes each other or each other’s way of living. That’s life unfortunately.
Having said that, her reaction has been astounding for someone with a DV history and anti bullying campaigner, to me she has no empathy & or capacity to listen to other points of view other than her own.
She has blatantly lied about what has been said previously here. If she’s reading this, I would like to see where it was planned to troll Josh, where it said that her baby should die, where it gave personal details of Kidsscape employees (names and job titles of any official can be located by simple google search by anyone!), that’s not personal details. I just can’t seem to find that information, maybe it’s me?!
I also can’t see where she has answered those questions about the PayPal donations, like she previously claimed to have done. Is anyone else any the wiser?
For me, if she was just transparent, she would shut the “trolls”, to quote her, down. The more opaque she is, the more she looks to be hiding something.
Come on PTWM don’t be like these other trashy celebs you see all the time, in it for themselves.......just be honest with us all.
Hope everyone out there is well.
Sorry for the long post, my babies are finally asleep and I seem to have gathered my thoughts for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How do you do this? I tried and all I can see are her 4/5 pinned stories and not her daily dose of drivel?? I like to see the drivel so I know what everyone is on about.

BTW, I'm also an ex believer sent here by her snotty troll story and had my eyes well and truly opened to the truth.
I’m tired of it, I’m tired of the whole influencer culture of pay me peasants so I can live this lifestyle that I’ll try to sell back to you so you’ll feel like utter tit about your life. When in reality your life is a good life and you’ve nothing to feel tit for.

For someone like ptwm who spouts on and on about mental health she doesn’t realise the damage she’s causing people. Making crap jokes about anxiety shows that she’s no clue how damaging anxiety can be.

She’s not qualified to hand out the advice either. Rescue remedy isn’t a treatment for anxiety but hey it can be if you’re paid to say it is. It’s damaged the brand in my eyes and I wouldn’t consider buying it now.

The rage yesterday was a clear indicator to me that the followers are paying for her lifestyle and she’s using people for financial gain.
yes the rage yesterday was very telling

I have to say, I found Tattle due to the Mrs H stuff and I was curious as to this 'troll' website. When I arrived here I didn't see trolls at all - yes I do think some comments go a bit far but they're usually jumped on pdq by the mods. What I did see was the other side of the coin and a lot of people making VERY good points. I'm since converted to Tattle and I've now unfollowed PTWM. I used to like her but for the past year or so I've become quite cynical about her and things weren't sitting well with me and I couldn't put my finger on why, she just became a bit too self important I think and I started to think she was embellishing stories to make herself the star and that wasn't what I'd signed up for. My eyes have been well and truly opened the last few weeks on her!!! I don't understand why if you are collecting money for a cause, you can't provide proof of where it's gone? It would be the first thing you did, in order to cover yourself so I call bullshit. She's lying and that money hasn't gone near or by the places she claims it has.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh another thing, correct me if I’m way off here or if I’m only remembering what suits me, the timeline of events could be well off. She wanted a baby and J told her no until they were in a position financially. She published the book, her whole lifestyle changed and she’s suddenly pregnant !

Reactions: 9
I was speaking to a friend today who has donated in the past. She has cancelled it but is too Scared to message her to ask about the money with fear of her naming her like she has done others. Rachel is nothing but a bully and has been taking money off people who can't really afford it, and is scaring them by naming others.

Messiah said if a friend started a charity and you gave them say £50 then a month later visited them at their house and asked what had happened with your cash and they just slammed the door in their face it's like that. That wouldn't be acceptable would it!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was speaking to a friend today who has donated in the past. She has cancelled it but is too Scared to message her to ask about the money with fear of her naming her like she has done others. Rachel is nothing but a bully and has been taking money off people who can't really afford it, and is scaring them by naming others.

Messiah said if a friend started a charity and you gave them say £50 then a month later visited them at their house and asked what had happened with your cash and they just slammed the door in their face it's like that. That wouldn't be acceptable would it!!!
I was saying this yesterday! I would nearly donate now so that I could then have the opportunity to ask her and I would effin LOVE if she named me LOL. She is acting like an absolute spoiled brat. She is a mess of a person as well who shouldn't be giving others advice until she sorts out her own stable (which is funded by others)

Reactions: 4
Remember when she had her brother living with them she would video him telling boring stories that went on and on. Anyway i seem to remember they fell out she put something about being toxic. I could be wrong but it makes you wonder what's gone on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm kind of leaning towards feeling sorry for josh... The way he is belittled and does everything including have to prepare her dinner when he went to work. The fact he said no to having a baby and was basically coerced into it by her getting the other kids involved. I unfollowed her at that stage as it didn't hit right with me. Funnily enough, I googled then about how she was with him and tried to find somewhere that maybe agreed with me? Couldn't find any bad press on her just how great she was. Tbh abuse may be closer to home than she thinks, might not be physical but I think josh may be stuck in a hard place. (not that he is an angel as he was married when he got with Rachel, not with an e then. )

Remember when she had her brother living with them she would video him telling boring stories that went on and on. Anyway i seem to remember they fell out she put something about being toxic. I could be wrong but it makes you wonder what's gone on.
Exactly, it seems anyone that has a different opinion is toxic or a bully. Then she moves onto the next person

Reactions: 7
I really wish a journalist would/could pick it up. If Belle Gibson could get fined for failing to donate to charities when she said she would, then surely PTWM could too even if she thinks it above board and legal?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.