Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in January PTWM posted a picture of her tax return bill. She moaned that the £3500 (ish) total was like paying everyone's tax. If it was a straightforward self assessment she would have earned £35000 (ish) in 2017/18. However because she has an 'accountant' she would have offset a proportion of her rent, council tax, insurances, utility bills, cars etc. So she probably earned a lot more but paid the least amount of tax.

I don't know when she asked people to pay her to stay at home but I know in past threads it has been said that if only a small percentage of followers paid her monthly she could be getting in tens of thousands per month! I wonder how much tax will be paid for 2018/19?

As the PayPal is a personal account, could donations be made and then be declared on a tax return as charitable giving thus offsetting tax?

I wonder if influencers can put meals through as expenses to reduce their tax bill if they class it as 'working for the page'?

I learnt too much about PTWM in the early part of the year when she posted this but also posted a picture of her council tax bill which showed her full address. So careless. No thoughts of safeguarding.

Reactions: 12
£35k is loads as a sole income, assuming last year Josh was actually going out to work too. Was the tax bill for the whole year? My friend is a social worker and earns around that figure but her tax works out as a lot more than that. I wonder if the donations are separate to that and a much higher figure. If people send you donations, gifts of money, do you actually need to pay tax on that? Because if she had ever actually used the donations for their intended purpose, would she then have been out of pocket if she’d also had to pay tax on them as income because the money has always gone through her personal account?

Reactions: 1
I have never followed this woman. But have seen the things Messiah has put and had a reason this thread and I think I get the gist of it all. What a mess!!!!

Reactions: 6
Okay, I’ve eventually plucked up the courage to post,after days and days of reading these threads.
I was another PTWM fan-I supported her after the last crying video and came over here to see what was going on that was so horrifying.
Almost immediately, the scales fell from my eyes and I realised that all the niggling concerns I had were not in my head: examples are posting Tallulah’s worksheets from her therapy; posting the dogs locked together (grim); Josh walking round in just little pants and all of the children’s private lives and feelings being put out there for all to see.

I donated. I lived in a house where DV was prevalent and I really thought I would be helping people. I have a disabled child and can’t work,so money is tight, but I felt it would be put to good use for women who were suffering.
I also responded to a message asking for help with a particular issue relating to children’s mental health and was given the email details of a total stranger and asked to message her to help!
That actually gave me a sleepless night,as I felt so guilty that I didn’t feel able to reach out to a total stranger and I felt I was letting people down.
I see the other side of her now. I’m not medically qualified,but have encountered my fair share of dysfunctional parents and also narcissistic behaviour.
There’s a role reversal going on,whereby the children are expected to support and reassure her (waking a child to take them to sleep in her bed when Josh isn’t there?!) and a neediness that will make the kids feel confused and burdened with responsibility.
Of course I care about misused funds,but I worry so much about the long term effects on the children.
I worked with children for many years and have a lot of experience trauma/mental health. etc. I think all of them will have their own,separate issues 😔
I'm glad you have opened up and told your story, you are not the first person to come here and say they offered help to someone as requested by ptwm and were just given an email address and left to it. I find this shocking but sadly it is obviously her regular method. No safeguarding or consideration for either party. Awful. I'm sorry she did that to you.

Reactions: 13
I'm glad you have opened up and told your story, you are not the first person to come here and say they offered help to someone as requested by ptwm and were just given an email address and left to it. I find this shocking but sadly it is obviously her regular method. No safeguarding or consideration for either party. Awful. I'm sorry she did that to you.
Thank you 😊 Thing is, I was seeing it as the woman whose details I was given as being the vulnerable one. Then it occurred to me that I also had been put in a very dodgy position as I had no idea who this person was.
I admit, when I’d had a few days to think about it I ended up feeling really annoyed to have been put in that position.
Oh and I cancelled my PayPal donation last week-that did give me satisfaction!

Reactions: 13
In the interests of transparency, no personal details of the Kidscape employees were published were they (just in case I missed a post)?? Just that the CEO is also on the board of Action for Children? So to confirm, that’s yet ANOTHER lie that Rachaele told right?! She is so shameless with her lies that she may find it increasingly difficult to tell the truth. Imagine basing your entire existence on lies. It’s just so tragic.

Reactions: 12
In the interests of transparency, no personal details of the Kidscape employees were published were they (just in case I missed a post)?? Just that the CEO is also on the board of Action for Children? So to confirm, that’s yet ANOTHER lie that Rachaele told right?! She is so shameless with her lies that she may find it increasingly difficult to tell the truth. Imagine basing your entire existence on lies. It’s just so tragic.
That’s correct. No details other than her name and what other charity committee & advisory boards she sits on. All of which are available on the Kidscape website and at the click of a button on google.

No ‘personal’ details at all. Lies, lies and more lies.

Reactions: 7
Random things that annoyed me are now coming back to me. Like the time Josh slept in the car either because he was told to after an argument or he decided to after an argument. Either way a bit immature and we all saw the bright pink DFS couch that’s enough to fit a covert undercover surveillance officer on. Of course this story did not run smooth. Someone tried to break into the car! With a super strong super cool police officer inside! That day of all days! I’m not into robbing cars but if I was I would probably have a look inside before I started then decide against it if I saw a person. Josh was a hero, the end. Must have been a slow news day in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg, she is just so selfish. Latest story, Josh is out buying her cake because, you know, she can’t be expected to do these things for herself #lazycow and he’s asked her which one she wants. So she tells him and then says but get yourself one and we can swap if I don’t like it (the one she’s chosen).

That and another two gifts on her stories today. I hope she’s declaring the products she gets as income.

Why the duck do people video this tit? banal everyday nothingness ... buying cakes? and this 'earns' you donations, enough to live off of?

Wake up people, don't feed the insta ego machines, they are not there to help you and they aren't your friends. IT is ALL about THEM.

Mrs H's full time job - posting innane tit online, checking followers, buying followers, writing bullshit stories, checking online forums to see if she's been mentioned.... rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahah that cracked me up - get one so we can swap and you can have the horrible tasting one..... wow. just wow. says it all about what kind of person she is ha

Reactions: 11
I’ve read the original post on #4 and to me it’s as though she asking for donations so she doesn’t have to go to work and gets more time to float about to be honest.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually starting to feel kind of sorry for Josh. He’s got to be getting sick of the way she treats him? I know she’s pregnant, and understand she might want a little extra TLC but she’s completely taking the piss.

That is not the problem though, if she was clear with what was happening with the PayPal donations (and it was legit of course) I would lose all interest in her. To me she would just be another boring mummy blogger (not my thing) and I would happily let her get on with it.

The thought of people giving up their money, thinking it is going to good causes, actually just to fund her lifestyle is just too hard to bear. We just need answers asap.

Just caught up 🤣

I just want to say I have nothing against influencers. I mean, who people chose to pay their money to so they can live a certain lifestyle is entirely up to them! My problem is that PTWM isn't being transparent about it. She still uses the DV/mental health line as a way to get people to donate with a small line on the website stating admin fees as well. Never once in her posts when she's begging for money, does it state admin fees. I honestly believe it's just her piggy back now...which is fine if she's transparent about it! If money was their to be used for people who need it then why was there a mad rush to help get a second hand pram? Surely you would use the money that's there for these situations and then do a post saying how "your donations have helped ...."

Also....shock 😱 I was blocked by Josh for LIKING a comment asking a very simple question. Eh? How is pc plod so sucked in to this! It makes a complete mockery of him and what he's ment to be. 1. He's either up to his eyeballs in it. Or 2. He just does what he's told and actually is unaware of the goings on? He did leave the comment on until R responded then it got deleted 🤣 Who even has the time to block 50+ people for LIKING a comment 🤣 gee whizz. I'm thinking it was damage control by her admin?

I've seen mentions from a few of how she's gained more followers. You've got to remember that 1. She's now SM "friends" (they are nothing more) with others who claim to be trolled & 2. She did the podcast with Gi. And everyone loves Gi and would trust her judgement. I would be very interested to see how much Tattle has grown since you were "outed" 🤣 Put it this way, she won't be doing it again anytime soon because people who actually came here to defend her saw 1. That what she had claimed was written here was lies and 2. Raised the simple question of where are the monies? 🤔 Completely backfired on her

Keep going guys! The truth will come out...

Reactions: 18
I followed her at the beginning cos she was relatable, and her content was good. I liked the work she did with DV victims (though I’m even now doubting the extent to which she really helped them based on her life being an enormous horrific lie). Then, she basically started sitting and filming the most mundane occurrings (having a conversation with her children, filming the dog etc) so I unfollowed. She has no USP now, she doesn’t do any charity work, and the PayPal thieving is the cherry on the cake.

Reactions: 7
It keeps coming back to me how she claimed only yesterday that she and her husband both work full time yet today they’re about to spend six hours at sports day?? My husband missed both of our kids sports days last week as he had to work and they were only an hour long each. If I worked full time I would have missed them too, it’s only because I work lunchtimes that I was able to make it. Anyone who works full time hours does not get so much time to do other stuff IMO.

Reactions: 21
Another story with a gifted dress for her to sashay about like queen bee, all the while stuffing her face with cakes at sports day while likely surrounded by other parents that hate the sight of her!

I just can’t understand why she won’t address the donations, IF she was genuine then it would solve everything! Her silence speaks volumes. She’s a liar, a dirty rotten liar.

It keeps coming back to me how she claimed only yesterday that she and her husband both work full time yet today they’re about to spend six hours at sports day?? My husband missed both of our kids sports days last week as he had to work and they were only an hour long each. If I worked full time I would have missed them too, it’s only because I work lunchtimes that I was able to make it. Anyone who works full time hours does not get so much time to do other stuff IMO.
It's because she's full of 💩💩

She's a story teller. A fantasist. She knows what to write to get people on her side and to feel sorry for her. It really is amazing (without being insulting) how gullible some people are on SM. They're the kind of people she targets. The people who believe her wholeheartedly and don't question anything. The same people who will jump on hate for Tattle yet not actually read the valid points raised over now 5 threads. Then you get the not so gullible. The people who will come to defend her but actually READ and have their eyes open. She's relying on her followers gullibility. It will back fire. Eventually.

Reactions: 15
It's because she's full of 💩💩

She's a story teller. A fantasist. She knows what to write to get people on her side and to feel sorry for her. It really is amazing (without being insulting) how gullible some people are on SM. They're the kind of people she targets. The people who believe her wholeheartedly and don't question anything. The same people who will jump on hate for Tattle yet not actually read the valid points raised over now 5 threads. Then you get the not so gullible. The people who will come to defend her but actually READ and have their eyes open. She's relying on her followers gullibility. It will back fire. Eventually.
Anyone who has to work for a living will surely look at that comment and think bullshit do you both work full time. I guess that’s partly why she deleted it 🙄 so her followers won’t see it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.