Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anasophia1991

She’s just put another video on her stories saying ‘Stay Home’ 🙄
Yeah ‘stay home’ unless you’re a lazy, thieving get with a Hitler haircut, flared out teeth, hundreds of children and a eunuch who parades round as your husband 🙄.. I think she thinks she’s immune to viruses cos she’s Saint R.

On a funny point, I had a patient today who I was chatting away with and she said she loves Tattle 😂.. Made me lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Andsoitbegins

As a social worker myself R would never make a social worker not unless she had a massive personality transplant. She has no idea about professional boundaries or confidentiality.

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
She's like a 14 year old who has bagged the boy at school that everyone fancies, she has to rub it in everyone's face ("oh look how hot he is, how lucky am I") but deep down she's scared that he's not actually that into her so she needs to be constantly on alert in case Lisa from the other form who has already started her periods and has the biggest boobs in the year turns his head and she gets dumped before the end of year party!
Would we say Josh was a catch though 😂? He sets my teeth on edge. I did laugh before with the huns saying he looked like the man from Prison Break. In what world is this Josh? Please ladies, sort yourselves out 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
The post she has reposted is a bit misleading. The influencer that got stick for doing an ad didn’t get it for just doing an ad. They got it for trying to cash in on a pandemic and sell hand santiser.
But obvs rachiellaelliloo is there to jump to her defence and no doubt is currently trying to line up a soap deal and willing to claim it saved her family in this pandemic with a bonus 10,000 word essay about a time when she was so poor and abused that she would eat soap to survive and this was her favourite brand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

MonicaFellulahGeller

I watched her latest stories and came here to comment but you lovely ladies have said it all for me. What an out of touch twat she is.

But one thing - 90% of the ads have been pulled or didn't feel right? So shitty fucking rescue remedy and opal fruits are right at this point??

And her life is a shit storm? "As soon as I saw it on Astras page I had to buy it". Last time I bought myself new clothes was months and months ago. And from Asda. Not a £60 top just because I fucking felt like it and wanted to copy someone "cooler" than me.
Oh fuck off. I'm in 14 days self isolation and will lose £400 in work. Rent will still need to be paid and we all know this promised government money will take weeks to filter down.
She has no idea at ALL what a shit storm is and I'm fucking livid at her total disregard for advice and rules and how she just says one thing and does another. It's disgusting

• Heart

Monkeybum

VIP Member
She's unbelievable. Trying to liken 'doing ads' to actual proper self employment and small businesses. And next to a picture of her ass.

Kiss my ass Rach and take this opportunity to see how pointless your 'career' is. No 8pm clap for influencers tonight or ever

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
The reason she didn’t claim maternity allowance is it is a total pittance compared to the figures she can take in doing pointless videos or selling her kids. Are we meant to be impressed she didn’t claim it? I’d actually rather she did claim and not post the absolute shite videos she posts. I don’t care if they were filmed in advance and had to be posted as per the schedule, it’s ridiculous to think people will watch an opal fruits advert and think “good old rach, selling is what we need right now. So glad she didn’t claim maternity allowance” deluded twat!

• Heart

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Heartbreak is what my husband's aunt is going through. He died last night after catching the virus. He was elderly and on dialysis. So fuck off, Rach.

• Sad

FridaK

VIP Member
I saw a post from a doctor yesterday who has moved out of his family home so he can still work - to protect his three year old son who is starting cancer treatment 😭
It’s soul destroying. I know people will argue it’s what they signed up for, but I don’t think any NHS worker signed up for this. Yet there they are 💙💙 Along with Soldiers, Police, Supermarket Staff and all the frontline. ADs are not on in my opinion and she still has that frankly grotesque Go Fund Me in her bio. Sorry, I’m a bit annoyed. No one else has done that at least

tippingpoint

VIP Member
So the list for England and Wales isn’t published yet but in Scotland in 2019 no Wilby’s registered at all.

• Haha

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
yes rancid Rachael, whilst some people are struggling to put food on the table and gas and electric in the meters we’ll continue to support you and your £300 coats £150 shoes and £120 dresses

absolute cunt 🤦🏽‍♀️
With a Chinese for 7. £40 at least (I have no idea, only ordered Chinese after 🍷🍷), Josh has wine delivered so hardly going to be £5, and the kids are drinking J2o. That’s after they already went out today for coffee/beer 🙄
The majority of us all either shitting ourselves at the financial insecurity or working our arses off for everyone else. She does not get it.

FridaK

VIP Member
They'd shoot an animal if it got that manic.
To add we have now had ‘Socks in Gwent,’ ‘Man selling Coconut Candy in Columbia,’ ‘Please buy wax melts, for food banks, just buy them,’ ‘Edie and World Down Syndrome Day,’ ‘Obligatory breastfeeding picture,’ ‘Josh screeching at Betsy and snatching his bag of red wine,’ ‘Tesco shopping times for pensioners,’ ‘Random Devon Gynaecologist post’ and finally the utter nervous breakdown over the girls leaving school.
(Just to put a more normal slant on that, kids have extensive WhatsApp groups set up at all ages, no one will ever not be able to contact each other. GCSE grades are not based on Mocks. They are calculated looking at all previous grades on work throughout year 10/11, with mocks included. Basically if you slacked off, it’s tough luck. However there is the option to appeal the grades and resit when schools open. No one is wigging out about prom, aside from a few girls having girls moments. Also Betsy has not left education. She is either going to do A Levels or a vocational course. That’s the law 🙄. Plus while I’m here, if Lula feels like that about people at 11, Rach needs to find out why and not encourage it.)
Does this woman ever read or watch the news or step outside her own head. She is giving people anxiety (could be a marketing ploy with rescue remedy. Watch and read Rach’s posts and then turn to rescue remedy to get over it.)
Moron 🤷‍♀️
Also the comments on her posts. Mums in general need to calm the hell down and start thinking about how to help their kids get through this. Chaos spreads and won’t help anyone.

Last edited:

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m a key worker. I go out all week and look after the elderly working 12 hour shifts adhering to a strict contingency plan and have to come home to a high risk husband and child, hoping I haven’t brought anything home to them. I cope well day to day and get on with it, but inside my anxiety and fear eats away at me and I cry a lot at night worrying about everything that’s going on. I can’t believe people like her have the gall to try and excuse doing #ADs at a time like this. It is not essential, it’s just plain greedy and insensitive given the current situation. If you want to make a real difference R, sign up to volunteer with the NHS or take a temporary job in one of the many supermarkets and care homes crying out for staff at the moment. Or is that beneath you?

• Heart
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Loooool. She told people to go to Poundland and then shared a Gif saying ‘Stay home.’ I am sorry but I’ve watched her stories for a week and I’m highly entertained 😂. They are so hillbilly. Josh should be chewing straw 😂 Why does she keep directing people to her ‘poor me’ posts? I’m mean God forbid anyone forgets her life during a pandemic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tigger1

Also, the world doesn’t work like that I’m afraid dear, “oh don’t like that I’m STEALING donations??” - just don’t follow me!! “You don’t like that I speak to my husband and children like shit?” Just don’t watch!!!! “Oh you don’t like that I’m a complete and utter liar and hypocrite???” Just look away!
So we are all being ordered are we to turn a blind eye to her disgusting behaviour just because she can’t face the truth? Yeah good luck with that.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Hold on guys, it’s not just starbursts today, we’re back on rescue remedy again! What ad number is this after Christmas, when she was stopping doing them???
not sure about since xmas but just this month (bearing in mind we're only 3 weeks in) we've had 6:-

5th - Elastoplast

6th - Axa Insurance

9th - Rescue Remedy

15th - Tesco

20th - Opal Fruits & Rescue Remedy

if its true that they can charge based on 1% of their followers that's £1800 an #ad

Why the fuck doesn't she offer to pay for the friends mum funeral?

As much as this pandemic is scaring me i'm also glad it will eventually be the downfall of all these "influencers" who are nothing but glorified sales people.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mememe13

Didn’t R lie about Anasophia and claim on her Instagram that she had sent her abuse? I remember Anasophia being quite hurt as she had been a regular donator to Full Time Conning Money’s PayPal scam, politely asked for information as to where the money had been sent, then blocked and refunded. But not before R spouted lies about her her in a pathetic attempt to justify blocking her. Side note - it is not a PERSONAL Instagram, it is a BUSINESS YOU UTTER FUCKING BELLENDS. Do any of her followers have an IQ above 3?!