Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a key worker seeing putting my husband at risk everyday (he has underlying health issues)
I'm working my arse off not feeling too well either (not c symtoms). The pair of them make me sick with their moaning and bullshit. Get HIM out on the front line doing some good. But we all know she can't cope alone. Wft did she have another kid knowing full well she can't cope. She's a lazy bleeping witch who needs to wake up to reality.
And I know this is bitchy but her face now matches her personality -cold mean and ugly!
She had another kid as a cash cow. Baby = higher engagement and stacks more gifted crap. She received more stuff for Wilby before he was even born than she got for all the other kids combined.

Reactions: 9
She really does act like the other kids (minus her mini me Queen B) are only useful when they’re entertaining Wilby! And what was that “Oi!” She spat sun Tallulah in the second to last story? Did she say something wrong? She looked hurt afterwards, poor kid.

I bet she’s used this “lockdown” to keep Edie from her dad, even though it’s been said that kids can still travel between parents. Usually Edie is with her dad Wednesdays but not this week 🤔

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa she is so rattled. Posting about ads and how that’s her “working from home”. Cry me a river. If you honestly think that is going to make people think you are right to be plugging all that absolute shite on your page, you are sadly mistaken. I remember you saying you were doing ads so you could continue your “work” around DV, bullying, etc. I don’t remember you ever saying you were doing ads so you could sit on your arse all day opening gifted shite.

Reactions: 16
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa she is so rattled. Posting about ads and how that’s her “working from home”. Cry me a river. If you honestly think that is going to make people think you are right to be plugging all that absolute shite on your page, you are sadly mistaken. I remember you saying you were doing ads so you could continue your “work” around DV, bullying, etc. I don’t remember you ever saying you were doing ads so you could sit on your arse all day opening gifted shite.
Her sheep will send her a gazillion dms of support.

Reactions: 3
Trying to justify doing ads in the current climate. More bullshit and contradictions coming out of her mouth. Thought she did ads so she could continue her fight to help with DV victims? Now it's so she can pay her bills?

Reactions: 15
She's unbelievable. Trying to liken 'doing ads' to actual proper self employment and small businesses. And next to a picture of her ass.

Kiss my ass Rach and take this opportunity to see how pointless your 'career' is. No 8pm clap for influencers tonight or ever

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's unbelievable. Trying to liken 'doing ads' to actual proper self employment and small businesses. And next to a picture of her ass.

Kiss my ass Rach and take this opportunity to see how pointless your 'career' is. No 8pm clap for influencers tonight or ever
I hate to defend her but that wasnt her in that pic...it was that mrs souer or whoever she is, she reposted it....she doesnt have a business!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate to defend her but that wasnt her in that pic...it was that mrs souer or whoever she is, she reposted it....she doesnt have a business!
Ahh whoops 😂😂 I had visions of her trying to claim Government help for lost ads because of corona virus

Reactions: 3
I’m a key worker. I go out all week and look after the elderly working 12 hour shifts adhering to a strict contingency plan and have to come home to a high risk husband and child, hoping I haven’t brought anything home to them. I cope well day to day and get on with it, but inside my anxiety and fear eats away at me and I cry a lot at night worrying about everything that’s going on. I can’t believe people like her have the gall to try and excuse doing #ADs at a time like this. It is not essential, it’s just plain greedy and insensitive given the current situation. If you want to make a real difference R, sign up to volunteer with the NHS or take a temporary job in one of the many supermarkets and care homes crying out for staff at the moment. Or is that beneath you?

• Heart
  • Haha
The post she has reposted is a bit misleading. The influencer that got stick for doing an ad didn’t get it for just doing an ad. They got it for trying to cash in on a pandemic and sell hand santiser.
But obvs rachiellaelliloo is there to jump to her defence and no doubt is currently trying to line up a soap deal and willing to claim it saved her family in this pandemic with a bonus 10,000 word essay about a time when she was so poor and abused that she would eat soap to survive and this was her favourite brand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh I got it wrong, me and my two kids (hubby is at work) went out on the front and clapped, like actually clapped and cheered. I didn't realise we were meant to stand there and shush (betsy:so we can hear everyone else) and film it on my smart phone.

J was the only one without a phone in his hand filming.
There's just no words 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh I got it wrong, me and my two kids (hubby is at work) went out on the front and clapped, like actually clapped and cheered. I didn't realise we were meant to stand there and shush (betsy:so we can hear everyone else) and film it on my smart phone.

They cant even stand together for 5 mins and do something nice for others without being nasty and spiteful to each other

Reactions: 10
They cant even stand together for 5 mins and do something nice for others without being nasty and spiteful to each other
So true it's actually quite sad! And she think's we're all jealous?! Erm not in a millions years deluded one!

Reactions: 11
She had another kid as a cash cow. Baby = higher engagement and stacks more gifted crap. She received more stuff for Wilby before he was even born than she got for all the other kids combined.
She had Another kid because it would be Josh's kid and that would bound them together forever ❤ how did that workout for the other parents in your patchwork family Rak???

This! This 👏👏👏

Reactions: 8

They obviously had to make it about them. I was stood at the door with my 3 year old, I could have recorded him as he was loving it but the appreciation for the NHS was far more important!

Reactions: 5
The post she has reposted is a bit misleading. The influencer that got stick for doing an ad didn’t get it for just doing an ad. They got it for trying to cash in on a pandemic and sell hand santiser.
But obvs rachiellaelliloo is there to jump to her defence and no doubt is currently trying to line up a soap deal and willing to claim it saved her family in this pandemic with a bonus 10,000 word essay about a time when she was so poor and abused that she would eat soap to survive and this was her favourite brand.
But Rachaelleieio did promote a hand gel a week or so ago 🤷

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.